Kevin Day, Navy UFO Contact After-Effects |403|

'Key people' in Intelligence do not hold knowledge regarding prosecution of this phenomenon. It is not managed inside classic Intelligence organizations nor inside nominal clearances. Those things which are truly secret are NOT given classifications. They are not managed by Intel officials.

Beware of those who boast of their Top Secret or ___________ 'security clearance' - Clearance means nothing and they know nothing. And if they do not use the phrase 'Access by means of technical or topical need to know' or they cannot name their Compartments held and what their domain was - then they have never seen or done anything.

ES,
Right. This cannot be emphasized enough. There is no clearance designation above TS. After that it's all compartmentalized and on a need to know basis. There is no "key intelligence official" who knows all that is going on. There are directors who organize information from a perhaps a few compartments within his/her purview, but certainly not by a long shot every compartment in the military/IC/ or other aspects of govt. Supposedly, those directors then report up to some higher level, but even those information pyramids exist within silos. And of course, transparency is lost at each juncture in the reporting pyramid. Beyond the need to know restrictions, there's the usual turf battles, fights for funding, cover-ups of goof-ups, etc. that one finds in any large bureaucracy. that further obscure the transmitting of clean and accurate info. Someone who is directing, say DIA activities in the MENA, has no more insight into UFOs than you or I. He would have no insight even into far more mundane matters, such as DEA activity in S. America (unless it involved, say, drug smuggling by MENA based terrorists. Then he'd have to be read into the DEA's S. American drug smuggling intelligence program/compartment(s) related to the area of interest to the DIA).

Folks, there is no one in charge. There is no one who has the complete big picture. Anyone telling you otherwise is lying or another loony conspiracy theory propagator. Even POTUS, who technically can declassify anything and have full access, doesn't. In part because he doesn't even know what to ask for and because he's only there for 4 to 8 years and the bureaucracy can wait him out.

This may be true but there's a logical fallacy with the reasoning: if none of us is a "key person in intelligence work" how could we hope to confirm any of the assertions being made?

My syllogism was not a logical fallacy. What you presented is first a straw man of what I said, and second as you framed it, a false dilemma and not a fallacy. But your question, nonetheless is a valid one David (so don't take my response as a negative - it is a superb question). ;;/?

Straw Man: I did not say that 'none of us' (or I take that to mean that 'no one alive') is a key person in intelligence work. I said that Intelligence people do not have at their avail, a domain nor access to this phenomenon. Two completely different points.​
False Dilemma: 'if Intelligence does not possess access and domain to the phenomenon, then how could we hope to conform any of the assertions being made?' The short answer is 'We don't hope to confirm'. This has not been the job of Intelligence groups, who are given the charter of protecting 'national and ally security and interests'.​

However, the question you are alluding to does have merit nonetheless. "Who is guarding the 'alien' henhouse?" This is actually the direction of Alex's show (to the degree that I can perceive) as of late: Agency, tradecraft, sponsorship and its useful idiots.

1. Heteroductive research has already served to falsify many of our enforced conventional notions about our existence (including this arena). The internet is helping those who were embargoed and isolated by academic and media barriers, to now pool and begin to leverage that research and knowledge.​
2. Ockham's Razor necessity has been far surpassed, mandating research into a number of challenging new phenomena. The smartest and most informed people inside these topics, now are the researchers themselves. The researchers have upped their game; fake skeptics have not.​
3. Most of these phenomena are appearing to suggest some interlinkages.​
4. A non-science activist group has manifested who actively works to suppress investigation of these phenomena, and attack those who do research them - to a level of vitriol which is not warranted by the non-threatening nature of the subject matter.​
5. There existed a clear embargo of such research surrounding these phenomena, BEFORE they were ever declared 'Woo'; well before the 1972 Fake Skeptic movement was even commissioned and instructed on how to do their malicious work.​
6. Therefore (non post hoc, and therefore not ergo propter hoc), if the phenomena which are all embargoed by the same groups of people, all bear interlinkages - then those who appear to be 'excessively invested' in their suppression also feature interlinkages (despite being useful idiots in that process, and not being aware of this tradecraft game).​
7. quod erat demonstrandum, someone already has investigated, and knows more of the critical answers behind these phenomena. That someone is NOT a compartment silo'd SCI/Black Top Secret intelligence official (to Eric Newhill's point: "he has no more insight into UFOs than you or I"). This subject is not classified/protected by such means.​
Now beyond this, broaches conspiracy theory - so I do not go there, as our suggestions to date are merely mildly inductive. Not enough to base any form of conclusion upon.

Last edited:
i know a key person in intelligence . from the start I have heard the nimitz vid was fabricated, made in Germany , not real etc. then hear the sound of the cockpit is not credible, the language of the pilots and so on.

Hi, just so you know the guys on USS Princeton saw the FLIR1 video the next day. They confirm it's a section of the longer video on that German server where someone stashed it. It was shared on the secret internet onboard, they viewed it. It's not fake. And there is no audio on the 2004 video. The one with "It's Rotating Bro" is the Gimbal video from 2015 and USS Roosevelt fighter attack squadron. The 20 something jet jockeys talk like that on intercomm. It's not radio transmission, it's between the pilot and backseater. IMO.

Dave

Ethical/ yes my friend, I weigh and evaluate everything from every side and always ask questions . many thanks

'Key people' in Intelligence do not hold knowledge regarding prosecution of this phenomenon. It is not managed inside classic Intelligence organizations nor inside nominal clearances. Those things which are truly secret are NOT given classifications. They are not managed by Intel officials.

Beware of those who boast of their Top Secret or ___________ 'security clearance' - Clearance means nothing and they know nothing. And if they do not use the phrase 'Access by means of technical or topical need to know' or they cannot name their Compartments held and what their domain was - then they have never seen or done anything.

We have a direct witness here, of the facts - confirmed by multiple platforms and eye witnesses, simultaneously. Most of the time, it is the debunker who has a higher motivation to just 'make things up'.

Glad you were a true skeptic Doug!

My syllogism was not a logical fallacy. What you presented is first a straw man of what I said, and second as you framed it, a false dilemma and not a fallacy. But your question, nonetheless is a valid one David (so don't take my response as a negative - it is a superb question). ;;/?

Thanks. It's funny but I was going to preface logical fallacy with the word 'potential' in my initial draft. What I meant was that I take issue with statements that aren't falsifiable.

Straw Man: I did not say that 'none of us' (or I take that to mean that 'no one alive') is a key person in intelligence work. I said that Intelligence people do not have at their avail, a domain nor access to this phenomenon. Two completely different points.
In this case if anyone was what we're calling a "key person in intelligence" and they DID have access to some aspect of this phenomena they most certainly wouldn't be talking about it to anyone outside of the program who didn't have a need to know. So if there are compartmentalized projects with a security clearance for studying UFOs there's a good chance we probably wouldn't know about them. Heck, they might be so compartmentalized that even some of the people within the project might not know what they're working on in a "big picture" sense. This makes it difficult to prove your previous assertion that things which are truly secret are not given classifications.
False Dilemma: 'if Intelligence does not possess access and domain to the phenomenon, then how could we hope to conform any of the assertions being made?' The short answer is 'We don't hope to confirm'. This has not been the job of Intelligence groups, who are given the charter of protecting 'national and ally security and interests'.
I think there's been some confusion here. The point that I was trying to make was regarding the difficulty confirming your suggestions that the UFO phenomena is outside the domain of Intelligence and that things which are truly secret are not given classifications.

However, the question you are alluding to does have merit nonetheless. "Who is guarding the 'alien' henhouse?" This is actually the direction of Alex's show (to the degree that I can perceive) as of late: Agency, tradecraft, sponsorship and its useful idiots.

1. Heteroductive research has already served to falsify many of our enforced conventional notions about our existence (including this arena). The internet is helping those who were embargoed and isolated by academic and media barriers, to now pool and begin to leverage that research and knowledge.​
I must admit I have no idea what heteroductive research is but I think I get the gist :)​
2. Ockham's Razor necessity has been far surpassed, mandating research into a number of challenging new phenomena. The smartest and most informed people inside these topics, now are the researchers themselves. The researchers have upped their game; fake skeptics have not.
Again, there is simply no way of verifying that the smartest and most informed people inside these topics are the researchers since we don't know whether or not there are highly classified and compartmentalized projects dealing with UFOs that employ incredibly intelligent people who understand that they need to keep quiet about what they're doing.​
4. A non-science activist group has manifested who actively works to suppress investigation of these phenomena, and attack those who do research them - to a level of vitriol which is not warranted by the non-threatening nature of the subject matter.
Some clarification here would be helpful. Is this a theory or something more? Among other things, when I consider Stanton Friedman's discovery of the double life of Donald Menzel I don't find it a difficult idea to believe but it's not clear if this "non-science activist group" is speculation or something more.​
I sincerely believe that there is something to the UFO phenomena but exactly what it is I couldn't say. My favorite researcher for a while has been Jacques Vallee and a big part of the reason is his careful, analytical and scientific approach coupled with a reluctance to make assertions that he can't provide evidence for.

Straw Man: I did not say that 'none of us' (or I take that to mean that 'no one alive') is a key person in intelligence work. I said that Intelligence people do not have at their avail, a domain nor access to this phenomenon. Two completely different points.​
False Dilemma: 'if Intelligence does not possess access and domain to the phenomenon, then how could we hope to conform any of the assertions being made?' The short answer is 'We don't hope to confirm'. This has not been the job of Intelligence groups, who are given the charter of protecting 'national and ally security and interests'.​

2. Ockham's Razor necessity has been far surpassed, mandating research into a number of challenging new phenomena. The smartest and most informed people inside these topics, now are the researchers themselves. The researchers have upped their game; fake skeptics have not.​
3. Most of these phenomena are appearing to suggest some interlinkages.​
4. A non-science activist group has manifested who actively works to suppress investigation of these phenomena, and attack those who do research them - to a level of vitriol which is not warranted by the non-threatening nature of the subject matter.​
5. There existed a clear embargo of such research surrounding these phenomena, BEFORE they were ever declared 'Woo'; well before the 1972 Fake Skeptic movement was even commissioned and instructed on how to do their malicious work.​
6. Therefore (non post hoc, and therefore not ergo propter hoc), if the phenomena which are all embargoed by the same groups of people, all bear interlinkages - then those who appear to be 'excessively invested' in their suppression also feature interlinkages (despite being useful idiots in that process, and not being aware of this tradecraft game).​
7. quod erat demonstrandum, someone already has investigated, and knows more of the critical answers behind these phenomena. That someone is NOT a compartment silo'd SCI/Black Top Secret intelligence official (to Eric Newhill's point: "he has no more insight into UFOs than you or I"). This subject is not classified/protected by such means.​
Now beyond this, broaches conspiracy theory - so I do not go there, as our suggestions to date are merely mildly inductive. Not enough to base any form of conclusion upon.

ES,
IMO, there are additional factors beyond what we have already listed.

If you experienced a UFO or other paranormal phenomena and/or you have an intense interest in the topic, then, to you it is the hottest topic in the world. Then you associate with similarly minded people; which reinforces your perspective. Then you must ask, "Why is the government covering this up? What does the govt know?".... because surely the govt must share your idea that this a paradigm shattering critical topic that must absolutely have the full attention of the most and best assets.

However - and you allude to this -
1. the govt agencies have charters that must be fulfilled and they have lots of existing priorities as well as priorities that emerge every day. Every day the IC is engaged in immediate threats and threat assessments from very real and understandable terrestrial agents and *that we can do something about*. If assets were diverted to chasing UFOs that could have been deployed to handling, say, a terrorist threat or a hostile country developing a nuclear weapon and the terrorists (or hostile country) executed a successful attack, there'd be political hell to pay, as well there should be. The IC would have neglected the immediate priorities of their charter. I guess all of this could be summarized under the heading of "resource constraints dictating what topics can be thoroughly researched".

2. Some UFOs may be secret man made craft that were accidently spotted on test flights. These programs could be exposed during the investigations. So that is a serious problem. Its weight must be put on the balance.

3. Psychology. Cognitive dissonance etc. . We don't dedicate assets/resources to that which cannot accept is real.

4. Bureaucratic inertia, political concerns and group think - you might be in a position to do something and you might think the evidence for extraterrestrial origin is pretty solid, but you have convince a lot of people who haven't seen the evidence and are too focused elsewhere to look at it closely and who are already convinced that some other topics are the important thing. Good luck. There is a chain of command after all. Even if you got the higher ups convinced of the importance of UFOs, then they'd have to justify diverting resources to their superiors (who might include congress) that chasing UFOs deserves more resources when China is acting aggressively, Russia remains a hot topic for some idiots, North Korea is dangerous, S. America is in flames and so on and so forth. Are you going to risk your career in that environment on the need to delve into UFOs? I don't think so. Not if you've already made it that far.

Again, there is simply no way of verifying that the smartest and most informed people inside these topics are the researchers since we don't know whether or not there are highly classified and compartmentalized projects dealing with UFOs that employ incredibly intelligent people who understand that they need to keep quiet about what they're doing.

I mean inside the public domain: the researchers have taken the edge over the 'skeptics' - and the Pew Research public sentiment statistics make this clear. If you read my point 7, I did not say that NO ONE else was smarter - I specifically said that yes, someone else was smarter; but that 'someone else' was not inside our classic SCI structure. To wit:

This makes it difficult to prove your previous assertion that things which are truly secret are not given classifications... [re: Vallee] a reluctance to make assertions that he can't provide evidence for.

No, you are not correct here. The form of sophistry you are plying here is called Proof Gaming. Presenting the syllogism equivalent of 'you cannot make/prove/provide evidence for the assertion that kangaroos are not on buses.' I do not have to 'provide evidence' that kangaroos are not on busses, because driving kangaroos around is NOT the mission of a bus. I cannot prove that kangaroos have never been on a bus, no, but I can cite the mission of bus transit systems - and I do not have to assemble a complete epistemology to support that contention. That is an ignoratio elenchi misdirection.

UFO'dom would have to have its own whole series of SCI compartments and a completely separate command administration infrastructure. Why? Because of the nature of how compartmentalization works. One cannot simply stuff an entire putative mission of UFO research into the existing SCI compartments infrastructure and call it a 'secret'. That is Pollyanna. The distraction would cause harm to our ability to prosecute our primary mission inside compartmented intelligence - NATO and national security.

Those existing compartments and their support infrastructure are not designed for this function. If the facets of the topic were misaligned with the mission of those existing compartments, even in the slightest, the subject would seethe through the seams of the compartments. Most existing compartments relate to mechanisms of satellite, human, task force, agency, military, monetary, criminal and electronic intelligence - both the technology which supports them and the intellectual property (data must be translated into information and then further transmuted into intelligence) which is processed through them. They focus on a singluar mission - not a plural mission. They are machined for a specific focus and purpose. Attempting to 'study UFO's' with this machine is like using BART to attempt to get to the moon. They are not the same machine, purposed for different goals. Intelligence is not an equivocal concept which houses 'Everything which is secret'.

The burden of proof resides upon the person making the baseless assumption that UFO's must be studied inside SCI Intelligence, not upon me.

Last edited:
If assets were diverted to chasing UFOs that could have been deployed to handling, say, a terrorist threat or a hostile country developing a nuclear weapon and the terrorists (or hostile country) executed a successful attack, there'd be political hell to pay, as well there should be. The IC would have neglected the immediate priorities of their charter. I guess all of this could be summarized under the heading of "resource constraints dictating what topics can be thoroughly researched".

Exactly Eric - well stated.

If a nuclear weapon slipped by HUMINT because we had allocated part of the HUMINT compartment set to chase UFO's - there would be hell to pay. And there should be under such a circumstance, or even a less visceral scenario.

Last edited:
Exactly Eric - well stated.

If a nuclear weapon slipped by HUMINT because we had allocated part of the HUMINT compartment set to chase UFO's - there would be hell to pay. And there should be under such a circumstance, or even a less visceral scenario.

To round out the thought stream - same goes for SIGINT, etc. , but, in addition there are technical issues that, IMO, would be somewhat insurmountable. Sometimes there's an instance like what Kevin Day and other Navy personnel have witnessed and there a recorded features (video from gun cameras, radar images, etc.), but there is no systematic way to gather intel on such capricious phenomena without a massive investment in new tech, new force structure and a reassignment of those exist. I don't profess to be an expert or current on these techniques. If someone can propose otherwise, I'm happy to be corrected.

This is a good example of why I eschew conspiracy theories. They ignore everyday realities and assume an ideal world, govt, etc. exist. Once you understand how things really work and that it's far from ideal, conspiracy theories become far less convincing; even silly.

From what I've read, I gather that UFO occupants are aware and more concerned with what we Earthlings might do to each other and our home planet with our relatively newly discovered nuclear weapons than whether or not we are a threat to their infinitely advanced systems. I pray for their intervention in the seemingly ever present inevitable event of our self destruction.

Last edited:
From what I've read, I gather that UFO occupants are aware and more concerned with what we Earthlings might do to each other and our home planet with our relatively newly discovered nuclear weapons than whether or not we are a threat to their infinitely advanced systems. I pray for their intervention in the seemingly ever present inevitable event of our self destruction.
it's impossible to know for sure, but there's a lot of evidence suggesting we were / are / will be visited by various groups of "others" and they may have variety of different agendas.

I was on watch as the AAWC and AICS during the TIC TAC encounters. I found out recently that others on watch watched the objects descend from space to 80,000 feet. Although I did not witness that myself. In my submode, I observed the contacts mostly at 28,000 feet and tracking south at 100 knots in groups of 5 to 10. The objects did not seem to notice us and I/we did not consider them as any type of threat. It was only when CDR Fravor's Fast Eagle flight made that first intercept, then, like you describe with the FCS illumination, the objects went ballistic --- non-Newtonian maneuvers that defied everything I had long trained for and learned of.

I'm very curious to know who you are, which ship, when, and where. And, if you have any interest in participating the Military Whistle Blowers panel at the end of March. All expenses paid for a week in Laughlin, NV, at the first ever UFO MEGA CON? Please contact me at kevinmday@yahoo.com or friend me on FB. There some folks I know that would very much like to talk to you.

Hi Kevin
I think it The Ethical Skeptic you want to talk to

There are a lot of reasons the government might try to keep the alien presence secret...
But let's also remember that ET really doesn't give a fig for what governments want. ET has been interacting with humans for a long time. That includes humans at all levels and in many configurations - of which government is just one.

Sure, there are good reason why 'official disclosure' would cause all kinds of problems for the governments themselves - not the least being their history of concealment and lies. But at the same time there does seem to be a steady, almost by osmosis, spread of belief in ET - albeit in a disorganised way.

I found this after a casual search on the net
According to the synopsis of Pasulka’s upcoming book, American Cosmic: UFOs, Religion, Technology — more than half of adults and more than 75% of young Americans believe in intelligent extraterrestrial life — a level rivaling belief in God!

Like so many changes this seems to be generational. Child orientated ET related entertainment has expanded over the past several decades. I watched a lot of stuff my grandson (now 13) watched, just so I could get what influences he was being exposed to. But, better yet, google the top 100 movies.. Check this out - https://www.filmsite.org/boxoffice.html.

We can get into esoteric debates but the point I want to make is that fantasy and sci fi dominate as themes. We are entertained by sci fi, magic and animistic fantasy, as well as just plain fantasy. Kids have always been exposed to magical and fantastic themes - but now its family scale and goes beyond the 'childhood' irrationality into teenage years. My grandson grew up with Star Wars.

Maybe there is generational conditioning going on, because that's how it works. If ET went public in 30 years from now there might be a primed and receptive audience. Experiences of tech might be better aligned so there is no freak out. There are a bunch of other considerations that suggest that 30 years from now would be better.

For me official government disclosure is irrelevant. It will happen, as all things do, when the folk who own the governments elect to act. Of course there could be a rebellious 'disclosure' - but that's already happening - steady leaking going on all the time these days. If ET wants wider publicity it would not be a problem - obviously. ET can by-pass government with ease. Who do you think is in control of the agenda? Us?

I have had a little exposure to ET, so I have had a strong personal impetus to wrap my brain around this stuff. I got just enough to push me to inquire with a sense of personal investment. So I have opinions based on a lingering sense of trauma and influence. Its all more than we think it is.

No offense to Kevin Day, and I could be totally wrong of course, but I don't think he was experiencing PTSD as it is normally clinically defined.

PTS (I think they have dropped the D) does not lead to delusions. In my experience one thing can drive a person with PTS nuts is the proposition that they misinterpreted an experience. I am happy to defer to clinical expertise here. Stress is triggered by an event that is real to the person who experienced it and to imagine that a 'mistake' or an 'error' can cause it is ludicrous.

I suffered from a trauma reaction for years. I was in my 50s before I was able to link it to an abduction experience - and I wasn't looking for that link - it arose from a series of very weird experiences. Now I can look back and see that the trauma had more to do with how I handled the aftermath in the 'real world' - where there was no-one there to ground me as a child.

There is something utterly insidious about telling people who have been through a radical experience that they misperceiving, misapprehending or misinterpreting because what they say is real violates the consensual and programmed version of how things are. That is an ugly abuse of power and authority. But then, sacrificing an individual's sanity for the sake of an imposed group delusion never bothered those who think they are in control. They are not in control - and that is the most toxic delusion.

But let's also remember that ET really doesn't give a fig for what governments want. ET has been interacting with humans for a long time. That includes humans at all levels and in many configurations - of which government is just one.

Sure, there are good reason why 'official disclosure' would cause all kinds of problems for the governments themselves - not the least being their history of concealment and lies. But at the same time there does seem to be a steady, almost by osmosis, spread of belief in ET - albeit in a disorganised way.

I found this after a casual search on the net
According to the synopsis of Pasulka’s upcoming book, American Cosmic: UFOs, Religion, Technology — more than half of adults and more than 75% of young Americans believe in intelligent extraterrestrial life — a level rivaling belief in God!

Like so many changes this seems to be generational. Child orientated ET related entertainment has expanded over the past several decades. I watched a lot of stuff my grandson (now 13) watched, just so I could get what influences he was being exposed to. But, better yet, google the top 100 movies.. Check this out - https://www.filmsite.org/boxoffice.html.

We can get into esoteric debates but the point I want to make is that fantasy and sci fi dominate as themes. We are entertained by sci fi, magic and animistic fantasy, as well as just plain fantasy. Kids have always been exposed to magical and fantastic themes - but now its family scale and goes beyond the 'childhood' irrationality into teenage years. My grandson grew up with Star Wars.

Maybe there is generational conditioning going on, because that's how it works. If ET went public in 30 years from now there might be a primed and receptive audience. Experiences of tech might be better aligned so there is no freak out. There are a bunch of other considerations that suggest that 30 years from now would be better.

For me official government disclosure is irrelevant. It will happen, as all things do, when the folk who own the governments elect to act. Of course there could be a rebellious 'disclosure' - but that's already happening - steady leaking going on all the time these days. If ET wants wider publicity it would not be a problem - obviously. ET can by-pass government with ease. Who do you think is in control of the agenda? Us?

I have had a little exposure to ET, so I have had a strong personal impetus to wrap my brain around this stuff. I got just enough to push me to inquire with a sense of personal investment. So I have opinions based on a lingering sense of trauma and influence. Its all more than we think it is.
If it's not too personal, would you like to describe your ET experience? I wonder how many members of this forum had some ET exposure. I never had one myself but would like to see one in the sky one night, but I would not want to be abducted by one.

Last edited:
One explanation for the U.S. govt's extreme behavior around the UFO subject is if they found out that these beings can't readily enter our dimension unless we collectively accept their reality... like clapping for Tinkerbell. The more of us that accept their reality the more we're going to see, interact with, and be evolved by them.

I mean inside the public domain: the researchers have taken the edge over the 'skeptics' - and the Pew Research public sentiment statistics make this clear. If you read my point 7, I did not say that NO ONE else was smarter - I specifically said that yes, someone else was smarter; but that 'someone else' was not inside our classic SCI structure.

The problem with this statement is that you put yourself in the difficult position of having to prove a negative. The entirety of the 'classic SCI structure' is an unknown, even to people within it. This is by design. Access to different projects requires different security clearances and the existence of those clearances would themselves be restricted to those with a need to know. Unless you are one of the people within such a project with such a clearance than you are engaging in speculation.

No, you are not correct here. The form of sophistry you are plying here is called Proof Gaming. Presenting the syllogism equivalent of 'you cannot make/prove/provide evidence for the assertion that kangaroos are not on buses.' I do not have to 'provide evidence' that kangaroos are not on busses, because driving kangaroos around is NOT the mission of a bus. I cannot prove that kangaroos have never been on a bus, no, but I can cite the mission of bus transit systems - and I do not have to assemble a complete epistemology to support that contention. That is an ignoratio elenchi misdirection.

I love this example for its imagery! And you're correct. I'm willing to wager, and I may be going out on a limb here, that the public transit system of any given country is not designed for the purpose of trucking wildlife around! The difference is that SCI, SAPs and USAPs are designed to keep information that affects national security a secret and restrict access to that information to a small number of people, most of whom do not get to see the full picture. So if it was ever determined that UFOs are of interest to national security then it would make sense to study them within the confines of SCI, SAPs and USAPs.

UFO'dom would have to have its own whole series of SCI compartments and a completely separate command administration infrastructure. Why? Because of the nature of how compartmentalization works. One cannot simply stuff an entire putative mission of UFO research into the existing SCI compartments infrastructure and call it a 'secret'. That is Pollyanna. The distraction would cause harm to our ability to prosecute our primary mission inside compartmented intelligence - NATO and national security.

Agreed. There are so many facets to the UFO phenomena that it would only make sense to study those aspects that align with the primary mission. Violations of restricted airspace above defense or energy installations perhaps. These have certainly happened.

Those existing compartments and their support infrastructure are not designed for this function. If the facets of the topic were misaligned with the mission of those existing compartments, even in the slightest, the subject would seethe through the seams of the compartments. Most existing compartments relate to mechanisms of satellite, human, task force, agency, military, monetary, criminal and electronic intelligence - both the technology which supports them and the intellectual property (data must be translated into information and then further transmuted into intelligence) which is processed through them. They focus on a singluar mission - not a plural mission. They are machined for a specific focus and purpose. Attempting to 'study UFO's' with this machine is like using BART to attempt to get to the moon.

Your point is valid here. If the mission objective was something as vague as to 'study UFOs' it would simply be too ambiguous. There would need to be a specific aspect of the phenomena that aligned with the mission of an existing compartment.

The burden of proof resides upon the person making the baseless assumption that UFO's must be studied inside SCI Intelligence, not upon me.

I will need to check my posts to be certain but I believe you've mischaracterized my position. At no time did I state that UFOs must be studied inside SCI. It's simply my opinion that if UFOs were determined to be of national security interest then it would make sense for them to be studied within SCI as either part of a SAP or USAP. Indeed a number of documents obtained via FOIA lend credence to this idea by revealing that various branches of the U.S. Government do in fact take the UFO phenomena quite seriously.

This is a good example of why I eschew conspiracy theories. They ignore everyday realities and assume an ideal world, govt, etc. exist. Once you understand how things really work and that it's far from ideal, conspiracy theories become far less convincing; even silly.

I would agree with you if they always remained theories but history has unfortunately shown that this is not always the case. MK Ultra is one of the more insidious projects that come to mind(pun intended!).

Back