Lance Mungia, Third Eye Spies, What’s Behind Remote Viewing Disclosure? |434|

So the only part of your post I don't get is the "too weak" part. I guess I'm drunk on the skeptiko "inquiry to perpetuate doubt" ethos. as such, I don't see the continual Drive to inquire as weakness, but instead as just another ice bath of Awakening along the path.

I chose not the best way to say... my curiosity (drive) overwhelms my concern I could attract attention from that which might impact my life experience in ways which damage the life experiences of loved ones who, innocently, don't have anything to do with any of it. I appear (to myself) too weak to stop myself.

I chose not the best way to say... my curiosity (drive) overwhelms my concern I could attract attention from that which might impact my life experience in ways which damage the life experiences of loved ones who, innocently, don't have anything to do with any of it. I appear (to myself) too weak to stop myself.

So I just watched this short vid - Dr. Steven Greer... paying particular attention to the point he makes starting at the 8:15 for the next minute or so... if true, and I happen to be quite open minded about it... then that which I wrote above (just six or so hours ago), is silly so...
never mind.

So I just watched this short vid - Dr. Steven Greer... paying particular attention to the point he makes starting at the 8:15 for the next minute or so... if true, and I happen to be quite open minded about it... then that which I wrote above (just six or so hours ago), is silly so...
never mind.

Greer - "...in that resonant field then materialize the object, the spacecraft, the piece of clothing..."
Me - Chills!!

That's one of those synchronicities Sam.

one thing this movie, and the overall Deep dive into Stargate Reveals is how irrational/dysfunctional these programs can be. on the other hand, I tend to agree with something this good finds a way

I suspect there is also a reaction against the risk of exposure of one's sense of reality being pricked and deflated. Let's not under-estimate the existential trauma that is associated with collapsing a version of reality. We see this with the desperate clinging to materialism, despite overwhelming evidence the notion is defunct. The same applies to the resistance to moving beyond the Darwinian notion of human evolution, and the aversion to ET.

RV wrecks normality. We have to really understand that this is an existential trauma that is catastrophic to most humans conditioned by Enlightenment thinking. It move human reality into a metaphysical phase.

Alex, the day you stop asking questions and holding feet to the fire is my last day here. thank you for asking the tough questions. if i had wanted "romper room" i would have watched network.

Discretion is the better part of valor.

When you are lumping lizard people raping humans to create alien hybrids and crazy Kennedy assassination theories - because you've convinced yourself a lone Marine sharpshooter with an obvious and well understood form of personality disorder just couldn't possibly hit Kennedy in a slow moving car from the distance of 60 yards, let alone cook up up such an intensely intricate plan all on his crazy own self (sarcasm alert) - in with truly evidence based phenomena like, ADCs, NDEs, remote viewing and psi, you aren't doing you or, worse, me any favors.

Something that Sketiko never seems to consider is that, based on the Bell Curve, 20% of people are quite stupid. Based on what we know about mental illness, something like 10% to 15% of the population has a clinical psychiatric disorder. This is a fairly large well of malfunctioning perceptual units and story tellers from which buckets of lizard people encounters can be drawn, not to mention all of the bad dot connecting that such people are wont to perform.

Last edited:
I suspect there is also a reaction against the risk of exposure of one's sense of reality being pricked and deflated. Let's not under-estimate the existential trauma that is associated with collapsing a version of reality. We see this with the desperate clinging to materialism, despite overwhelming evidence the notion is defunct. The same applies to the resistance to moving beyond the Darwinian notion of human evolution, and the aversion to ET.

RV wrecks normality. We have to really understand that this is an existential trauma that is catastrophic to most humans conditioned by Enlightenment thinking. It move human reality into a metaphysical phase.
good point... actually reminds me this:
Ex-Stargate Head, Ed May, Unyielding Re Materialism, Slams ...

how do we process this within Lance's version of this history?

but its all just "conspirotainment"... https://www.darkjournalist.com/s-ssp2017.php

PART 1: THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM AND CONTINUITY OF GOVERNMENT: SSP & COG - October 4th, 2017
Breakthrough Revelations! SSP & COG Part 1
In this Special Part 1 Presentation of a 4 Episode Series, Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt lays out the keys to understanding two powerful areas driving the intense secrecy in our modern society: The Secret Space Program (SSP) and Continuity of Government (COG) planning. Top Experts and Insiders Drawing on the work of experts like Former Assistant Housing Secretary Catherine Austin Fitts, Oxford Scholar Dr. Joseph Farrell and UC Berkeley Professor Peter Dale Scott, along with interviews with Watergate Attorney Douglas Caddy and the Late Jim Marrs, Dark Journalist outlines how 70 years of Covert Operations relating to COG and the SSP have made Official Institutions unaccountable to the general public.

Deep State Historical Action & Black Budget
Prepare for an in-depth analysis of the Deep State machinations that created the National Security Act of 1947 under President Harry Truman to help create the CIA and a secret Black Budget System of finance to build an underground infrastructure as part of Continuity of Government Planning ostensibly to survive a Nuclear Attack by the Russians. This National Security State project and its shadow system of governance and off the books eventually became a huge problem for the public state and the JFK Presidency became one of the major casualties in the war for transparency.

Reagan and Star Wars SDI
President Ronald Reagan attempted to use this system of secret finance and covert action for what he came to believe was a noble purpose: preparing for an alien attack and asking Mikhail Gorbachev is Russia would come to the aid of the US in event of an all out Space war with off world UFOs.

Discretion is the better part of valor.

When you are lumping lizard people raping humans to create alien hybrids and crazy Kennedy assassination theories - because you've convinced yourself a lone Marine sharpshooter with an obvious and well understood form of personality disorder just couldn't possibly hit Kennedy in a slow moving car from the distance of 60 yards, let alone cook up up such an intensely intricate plan all on his crazy own self (sarcasm alert) - in with truly evidence based phenomena like, ADCs, NDEs, remote viewing and psi, you aren't doing you or, worse, me any favors.
LOL - I do see your point about the Kennedy assassination, but more broadly, I think it is conceivable that there is a connection between all those subjects, but maybe not likely. The connection would centre around the concept that reality has another layer to it that changes what we think we know completely. People who knew about that, or even knew a bit of it, might want to keep that deeply buried.
Something that Sketiko never seems to consider is that, based on the Bell Curve, 20% of people are quite stupid. Based on what we know about mental illness, something like 10% to 15% of the population has a clinical psychiatric disorder. This is a fairly large well of malfunctioning perceptual units and story tellers from which buckets of lizard people encounters can be drawn, not to mention all of the bad dot connecting that such people are wont to perform.
I would hazard a guess that a psychiatrist might identify some sort of disorder in just about everyone on this site - definitely including me. I don't think they operate from a firm science base :)

David

I have often thought that remote viewing must surely be just one of a whole range of abilities that we could exploit if we knew how. I mean the technique doesn't involve much of anything - just sketching something that has not yet been identified to you.

I do remember reading a remote viewing created under those rules which described a man arriving at some large building, exalted with success, but haunted by doubts as he recognised the size of the task he had taken on, and the number of enemies he was creating (my summary of about a page of text).

That remote viewing was performed before Trump had even won his fight in the primaries, and yet the concealed target was "The next president of the United States"! At the time that I read it,the 2016 election was still a month or two away.

That Seems to suggest the very thing that many suspect - that we all have access to information from the whole of space-time, but that this access has been clouded over in some way. Were we to have an unobscured access to that information, it would transform our relationship to space-time no-less.

Maybe it is worth thinking about the significance of RV a bit - not just at the conspiratorial nonsense that has hidden this work.

David

Of course I fit the bill perfectly under many labels derived by the lovely umbrella of "mental illness." At one time I was diagnosed bi-polar. Strangely though, each time the "clinical psychiatric" condition arose where this label was applied/re-applied, the only "medication" prescribed was Lithium which was always promptly discontinued. For years now, there has never been a need to apply such label (or treatment) yet that which I have experienced would threaten those who hold to a strict 5-sense world view or have developed such self assurance, they believe they know what may be possible and what isn't with regards to extended consciousness.

Of those who believe the "Oswald, the lone gunman theory"... I can only assume they have stayed far away from the volumes of data that suggest otherwise. Maybe they have other reasons to project that belief... like having a vested interest in maintaining "the story."

But why be so brutal to others who may have a different view? What is there to gain in marginalizing folks who have had the Reptilian rape experience? Why not be open minded and join in the search and research as to why so many completely unrelated individuals have reported the same experience? Have you obtained a copy of Beyond UFOs: The Science of Consciousness and Contact with Non Human Intelligence "Volume 1"?

Speaking only for myself, what I wouldn't do is write a post here that brings up the bell curve "stupid" thing or put them in a basket of "the mentally ill" thus anything they think (if it opposes the view I wish to hold or project) I have well enough have done my job of making sure the potential, otherwise, open minds of others is closed shut or, if they have their mind just a wee bit open, they likely won't make that known publicly. Understand, my posts were in response to questions from other members who asked for further information.

The good news for me is I really don't have much to lose to share the various theories I might hold with regards to all sorts of matters, one being the Kennedy assassination. Because I have my "get out of jail card" anyways - my hard earned and well deserved label - "just another stupid and mentally ill" cuckoo bird. Probably will keep me out of the Volume 2 of this lovely work.

Start at 1:55 ish and you hear what Douglass Caddy "says" he was told by E. Howard Hunt just before he went to prison -

thanks. Fascinating. Caddy is amazing and so so credible. personal note, I heard an interview with Caddy few years ago on Ed Opperman's show, but I wasn't ready to go there :-)

by the way a better time stamp might be 2:05:20

Of course I fit the bill perfectly under many labels derived by the lovely umbrella of "mental illness." At one time I was diagnosed bi-polar. Strangely though, each time the "clinical psychiatric" condition arose where this label was applied/re-applied, the only "medication" prescribed was Lithium which was always promptly discontinued. For years now, there has never been a need to apply such label (or treatment) yet that which I have experienced would threaten those who hold to a strict 5-sense world view or have developed such self assurance, they believe they know what may be possible and what isn't with regards to extended consciousness.

Of those who believe the "Oswald, the lone gunman theory"... I can only assume they have stayed far away from the volumes of data that suggest otherwise. Maybe they have other reasons to project that belief... like having a vested interest in maintaining "the story."

But why be so brutal to others who may have a different view? What is there to gain in marginalizing folks who have had the Reptilian rape experience? Why not be open minded and join in the search and research as to why so many completely unrelated individuals have reported the same experience? Have you obtained a copy of Beyond UFOs: The Science of Consciousness and Contact with Non Human Intelligence "Volume 1"?

Speaking only for myself, what I wouldn't do is write a post here that brings up the bell curve "stupid" thing or put them in a basket of "the mentally ill" thus anything they think (if it opposes the view I wish to hold or project) I have well enough have done my job of making sure the potential, otherwise, open minds of others is closed shut or, if they have their mind just a wee bit open, they likely won't make that known publicly. Understand, my posts were in response to questions from other members who asked for further information.

The good news for me is I really don't have much to lose to share the various theories I might hold with regards to all sorts of matters, one being the Kennedy assassination. Because I have my "get out of jail card" anyways - my hard earned and well deserved label - "just another stupid and mentally ill" cuckoo bird. Probably will keep me out of the Volume 2 of this lovely work.

Hi Sam. My comment wasn't aimed at you. It is possible to buy into lizard people, Kennedy, etc without being stupid or mentally ill; just gullible. We all have un-examined personal biases and reasons to be gullible about certain topics. When enough people with similar gullible tendencies get together, the result is group think. Everyone is susceptible to group think.

The fact is that psychiatric disorders are real things that do impact how people intellectually and emotionally process information. The disorders do often result in people arriving at conclusions about reality that are not provably objectively valid - and often provably not valid. A low IQ often produces the same results, albeit via a little bit different path. That is indisputable and it should be accepted just as we accept that a man with one leg cannot run as fast as his twin who has two legs (given equal training, etc). The one legged man is not bad or to be demeaned, but he is not to be chosen to run in the race if crossing the finish line first is the objective.

Then there are ample people who are not mentally ill or stupid and who know what object reality is, yet who choose to deliberately misrepresent it, sometimes for practical reasons, sometimes for sport or fun, sometimes to make themselves appear more important than they are and sometimes just out of carelessness/laziness. Not all people have the same appreciation of truth that others do. Actually, a scrupulous concern with truth telling is very rare.

Most of what passes for "evidence" around lizard people and that sort of thing isn't up to normal standards. It is nothing more than self-report by people that could be impacted by one of the above mentioned conditions. Ditto any "insider" revelations about Kennedy. The dot connecting by internet "researchers" is even less useful. The internet, btw, is not an equivalent of the Akashic records. It's just a very limited compilation of material made available by limited people who may be having one or more of the above mentioned conditions.

well, if I'm reading you right then you've captured the essence of what skeptiko project is about for me.

in some recent interviews I've played in clips from Eckhart Tolle. I think he does a nice job of outlining the non-dual perspective in an understandable way. it's a perspective that seems pretty much undeniable once we get past biological robot in a meaningless universe meme... i.e. we are in consciousness... we are observing consciousness.

so, from this perspective I think it's fair to ask the question why do we care about JFK / UFO / nde / Anything? but then you hear stories about those reptilians raping women so they can advance their genetic engineering program... and... well, it's kind of hard to stay in that "untethered soul" kind of state :)
Metaphysical and theological thinkers have long waged an obstinate war between idealism and realism, between what historian Will Durant calls the unseen real and the unreal seen respectively. The battle between consciousness and objective external reality extends as far back as the famous philosopher Pythagoras, ran through such great figurest Parmenides, Plato and St. Paul, and continues to this day. IMO the resurgence and expansion of afterlife and multidimensionality explorations have brought fresh insights to the battle. Also IMO the battle is oversimplified. Even Rick Archer posits that it one were to hang an idealist by his ankles over a cliff for some length of time he might change his tune. We are pure spirit embodied in physical vehicles and we must constantly dance between the two. We must constantly decide what to care about, and to me lizard people raping women is a cliff hanger.....Each of us must decide what phenomena are cliff hangers for us. The one horror we can all agree upon is the steady march toward mind control, such that in the worse case scenario we would lose all autonomy in our consciousness. The continuance of MKultra, and especially any collaboration with ET re “mental phenomena,” are the things that should be cliff hangers for us all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Metaphysical and theological thinkers have long waged an obstinate war between idealism and realism, between what historian Will Durant calls the unseen real and the unreal seen respectively. The battle between consciousness and objective external reality extends as far back as the famous philosopher Pythagoras, ran through such great figurest Parmenides, Plato and St. Paul, and continues to this day. IMO the resurgence and expansion of afterlife and multidimensionality explorations have brought fresh insights to the battle. Also IMO the battle is oversimplified. Even Rick Archer posits that it one were to hang an idealist by his ankles over a cliff for some length of time he might change his tune. We are pure spirit embodied in physical vehicles and we must constantly dance between the two. We must constantly decide what to care about, and to me lizard people raping women is a cliff hanger.....Each of us must decide what phenomena are cliff hangers for us. The one horror we can all agree upon is the steady march toward mind control, such that in the worse case scenario we would lose all autonomy in our consciousness. The continuance of MKultra, and especially any collaboration with ET re “mental phenomena,” are the things that should be cliff hangers for us all.

This is my view as well.

Additionally, I would like to add... (not stimulated by anything in lonevoice's post) - On the one hand, one can point to someone like myself as open minded yet paint that same one with a brush via word choices where a reader gets the complete wrong idea.

As far as the Kennedy assassination goes, it seem ludicrous for anyone who wasn't there to state their opinion as to who/what was behind it... and all the whys about it are fact and to suggest that anyone who thinks otherwise is delude, mentally unstable, stupid, gullible, etc. The person who does this doesn't know any better than someone who is open minded and bets on a particular one or more theories that do not coincide with "the official story."

But also, to combine that with "lizard people" and to present that in that way as Eric did, increases the likelihood that those inclined to believe what "the authorities" tell us (I include all types, scientific, governmental, book writers deemed worthy by this same overarching grouping) read the comment and interpret the comment to justify the world view they are happy to hold even if, in reality, that world view is greatly limited, misleading, misdirecting... and often this is done intentionally (or done by those whose subconscious has been manipulated into militancy along these lines.

I don't begrudge another's opinion on such matters. But I do oppose attacks albeit I understand the nature of them.

A post of Alex's chose the words "reptilian rape" and that is the words I chose when I addressed his words. I have never had the experience of what others would call "reptilian rape." I do know others who have had that experience. Someone who has had that experience (and maybe has had it many times) does not in any way suggest that there are "lizard people" raping vulnerable women (and some men) when they in at their most vulnerable state, asleep... at least asleep when they begin to become conscious of the experience. So what I wish to point out is that this is not a phenomena that has happened to one person. It is not a phenomena that can be traced back to a single instance whereby one could try and convince others that all rapes after that first one are simply "copy-cat" claims. There's something very real to this phenomena but it may be all and only experiential and thus not actually happening in our shared, five sense, "3D" reality. To make fun of it or cast it in the light of BS, hallucination, mental illness, etc. is the very thing so many humans have learned to do which is terribly insulting and demeaning to those who have had such "other worldly experiences" whereby, with attitudes such as this... getting to the actual truths of what may really be going on, prevent us from doing so not to mention traumatize even further those who have had these types of experiences.

Where is the heart in that approach?

Last edited:
The phenomenon of forced intercourse of abducted women by reptilian ETs is reported in one of John Mack's two books. I just shortened this to rape of women by lizard people to save my crazy busy time.:)

The phenomenon of forced intercourse of abducted women by reptilian ETs is reported in one of John Mack's two books. I just shortened this to rape of women by lizard people to save my crazy busy time.:)

Hi lonevoice... I probably failed to convey what I wanted to convey in my prior post which was this - It isn't necessarily the words we use that could be, for some, a problem when we are talking about these fringe topics. It is the implications made surrounding those words that I was trying to highlight. In your post, there wasn't those derogatory implications... so when I read you stating "lizard people raping women" and the context within which you wrote that, there was no hint of "attacking the messenger." I should have made it clear that specific aspect of your post. As I started in my response, "This is my view as well," meaning that which you stated in your post as a whole, especially pointing to "cliff hanger" subjects.

What I didn't do was clarify the rest of my post was taking it all in an additional and different direction. I just edited my prior post to make that clearer. Apologies for this, Sam.

thx. excellent. now let me go skeptiko :)

Metaphysical and theological thinkers have long waged an obstinate war between idealism and realism, between what historian Will Durant calls the unseen real and the unreal seen respectively. [
love will durant, but he seems to have totally flubbed the Consciousness question:
=======
“Does history support a belief in God? If by God we mean not the creative vitality of nature but a supreme being intelligent and benevolent, the answer must be a reluctant negative.”

—Will and Ariel Durant, "The Lessons of History" (1968)
=======

why historians are wrong about almost everything :)

The continuance of MKultra, and especially any collaboration with ET re “mental phenomena,” are the things that should be cliff hangers for us all.
nice :)

maybe spiritual practice is all about cliff hanging without total panicking :)

wow I totally forgot about that. I think that's very significant. do you happen to have any links / references.

Back