Lucid Dreaming Info -- Interesting

C

chuck.drake

I came across an interesting thread on Reddit by a user called johnnyhavoc2.

The thread is in three parts. Seems like he's offering some really good advice on developing a fuller dream life. I find a lot of what you read in books and on the internet is the same information repeated over again. This is a different approach developed over the course of about 15 years by this guy.

Give it a read if you are interested.

Lucid Dreaming Part One: Visualization

Lucid Dreaming Part Two: Hypnogogia

Lucid Dreaming Part Three: Recall

Chuck

S

Sciborg_S_Patel

Thanks very much for this Chuck.

I've slowly managed to go from not remembering dreams to having very vivid and long ones. Can't yet break into the lucid dreaming state though so I hope this will put me over the boundary.

C

chuck.drake

Thanks very much for this Chuck.

I've slowly managed to go from not remembering dreams to having very vivid and long ones. Can't yet break into the lucid dreaming state though so I hope this will put me over the boundary.
I would venture to guess that if you really follow those three steps this guy details that it will really take your dreaming to the next level. I haven't read it in detail yet, but from a first glance it looks like good stuff. Thank the universe for the internet. What an amazing resource!

I saw now the same guy did an AMA. Looks like a lot of good info in there too. Here's the link:

Reddit AMA Lucid Dreamer

I have a hard time reading stuff online, so I made those pages into PDFs and printed them 4 to a page double sided so I can read them on paper. I might update this thread with anything really interesting that I find.