Mod+ Malaysian flight - what do the psychics say?

Quick hunch, because I'm a little busy...But I get China. Will come back with a more earnest attempt later, though sometimes I get lucky with on the fly predictions.

Yeah, I know counter intuitive. I'll be floored if it's right.

I had a vision or two myself. But I'll keep them to myself for now since I feel like it's just a bunch of people shooting in the dark. But I've seen some pretty specific stuff so I'd be curious where this leads.
Quick hunch, because I'm a little busy...But I get China. Will come back with a more earnest attempt later, though sometimes I get lucky with on the fly predictions.

Yeah, I know counter intuitive. I'll be floored if it's right.

I had a vision or two myself. But I'll keep them to myself for now since I feel like it's just a bunch of people shooting in the dark. But I've seen some pretty specific stuff so I'd be curious where this leads.

Oh yeah. This is quite the mystery indeed.

Specific like what? No offense meant here at all, are you honestly getting something or being coy?

I wasn't trying to be coy at all. I had an image pop into my mind when I was in a semi sleep state. It wasn't part of my dream. Was it just a semi asleep dream? Was it remote viewing? Who knows. .? I wouldn't put too much weight on it but I'm keeping it in mind all the same.
Specific like what? No offense meant here at all, are you honestly getting something or being coy?

OK, we are told that there are "good" and "bad" psychics... Surely, the fact that the "good" psychics were unable to give any useful consensus information as to "what occured" and "where" in this terrible story, involving many lives, is interesting. We can only conclude that if there is any such phenomenom as psychic mediumship, it is worthless in any practical, useful sense. (incidentally, whilst this says plenty about psychic mediumship, I agree that this says nothing about whether mind=brain or not)

the fact that the "good" psychics were unable to give any useful consensus information as to "what occured" and "where" in this terrible story, involving many lives, is interesting.
How many good psychics went on record with their impressions? How many may have made predictions that we don't know about?

Cheers,
Bill

How many good psychics went on record with their impressions? How many may have made predictions that we don't know about?

Cheers,
Bill
Exactly! That too is part of the problem. One would have thought they should have been all over this story if they had anything useful to offer.

Exactly! That too is part of the problem. One would have thought they should have been all over this story if they had anything useful to offer.
I'm not exactly sure it's a problem and I think that might be an overly simplistic assessment. Psychics are no different from the rest of us with regard to information processing and analysis. The only difference is they have access to steams of data that are missed by others. Their insights, like everyone else's are far from perfect. How many aviation experts and analysts of the data had ideas or theories that were wrong? Not to mention that I think good psychics are rare, and I suspect may have different perspectives on what is and is not helpful. Just giving some ideas to consider.

Cheers,
Bill

Cheers,
Bill

You can count me as one person who had a premonition about it and nobody knows about it. The reason I did not go public is because I didn't know at the time what I was seeing.. as I only spoke with the person with whom I thought would be affected at the time.

I had a premonition back in November 2013 about a Malaysian Airlines plane crash... which concerned me as my friend was travelling to Indonesia and I was getting an extremely bad feeling about her trip. I put 2 and 2 together and thought it must be connected.

So I sent her an SMS on November 20 2013 warning her that I had a bad feeling about her trip... and was she willing to listen to me about it. She called me a bit panicked because she knows my history having worked with me... so I asked her if she was flying Malaysian Airlines... to which she said no.

I was relieved because I then knew the bad feeling wasn't to do with her flight... and once I moved past that was able to pick up more information in regards to her trip and the person she was travelling with (I warned her that her friend she was travelling with was going to ruin the trip for her and to be careful.... and it happened. Her friend met a guy weeks before who she secretly met up with in Indonesia, changing hotels etc and literally dumped her in a foreign country on her own).

The problem was because I received info about the Malaysian plane crash and associated it with my friends trip... I ignored it after I found she was not travelling Malaysian. It was only her ringing me in a panic reminding me after the crash happened about my Malaysian Airlines crash warning that I even remembered it.

Whilst on the same subject I also predicted on a friend's facebook page (which I do have evidence of... see below) on March 16 (which is March 15 in most of the world) that the plane would be found near Australia ... at the time they were still searching off Vietnam and thinking it may have gone to the middle east. March 17 the Government said they had no evidence it had flown towards Australia... and then 2 days later they of course moved the search to Australia... ironically to Perth where I live... and of course confirmed now it was more than likely there.

That's about as public as I am going to get with my predictions. The skpetics of course will not believe me... but then again it wouldn't matter if I named every passenger on the flight a year ago they'd still block out the possibility in some way. I saw no benefit to going public with it to my friends after the event so most people don't know... but as BillW said... there are plenty that don't go public.

It's unfortunate that it's some of the bad ones that have gone public... are so bad at it.... but that has always been my issue with "the industry". As I had painstakingly told many people in the last few weeks.. just because you are "intuitive" and read angel cards... or that you are even a Medium does not mean you are a good PSYCHIC.

S4EE8cn.png

You can count me as one person who had a premonition about it and nobody knows about it. The reason I did not go public is because I didn't know at the time what I was seeing.. as I only spoke with the person with whom I thought would be affected at the time.
Thanks Frank. I'm not surprised, and I'm sure there were many more. My friend has had premonitions of a couple of plane crashes just days before they occurred where she "saw" either what the location looked like or other details, but did not know when it would occur. She was literally searching the news days after the premonitions because they were so strong.

Cheers,
Bill

If predictions are not known then what use are they?
I have no idea. If a psychic called an airline and told them of their premonition what they would do with that information is their business. But if my friend called me at the airport and told me of her premonition possibly involving my flight, I sure as hell would not get on the plane.

Cheers,
Bill

Useless thoughts stream like a river through my head all day. I can't stop them and many of them are just chatter. Does everything have some utility?
I did not mean use an in utility. I meant it this way. If predictions are unknown then how can we know predictions were made at all? But if something has no practical utility including imparting knowledge then what useful purpose can it have? Every thing humans do has some utility.

If predictions are not known then what use are they?
Even true psychics are not infallible. The make mistakes. Why would they go public with a prediction of such magnitude? Especially in a society that would vilify them if they were wrong and dismiss them as "lucky" if they were right. So on such a large scale predictions are of no use, but shrink that scale to a group or an individual and that changes. I would listen to what a psychic friend had to say.

I have no idea. If a psychic called an airline and told them of their premonition what they would do with that information is their business. But if my friend called me at the airport and told me of her premonition possibly involving my flight, I sure as hell would not get on the plane.

Cheers,
Bill
I would get on the plane. Statistically you have a significantly better chance of dying in a car crash while traveling to the airport then you do flying.

Back