Mediumship and Psychic Development

Frank, did you come up with your own symbols or is there a "standard set"?

When you join development circles sometimes they give you symbols on a piece of paper as examples... I never liked that because everyone's is different.

I found the best thing is to develop your own... for me I get certain symbols that mean something for me that for other Mediums mean something completely different.

eg: When I see a ladder it means renovation.... when I see a wheelbarrow full of cement it means something is building new... a plane leaving means an overseas trip... a plane arriving means... an old friend coming back into their life soon. etc

The way you know what the symbol means is really hit and miss.... you may interpret it a certain way and be wrong... and if you're lucky you find out what it means be from the sitter. When you get the symbol over and over again you start to know what it means... and then it becomes second nature. This is why Development circles are so important... you need to build up your "database" before you ever start giving readings to people.

I wanted to go back for a bit and readdress guided meditations. In regards to meditations with binaural beats, what guidance do you have for choosing which ones to listen to on YouTube? I have concerns about listening to just any video with binaural beats, particularly when the source which designed the video is unfamiliar to me. Any thoughts on safely listening to meditations on YouTube?

Back