"Mommy, Why am I Not a Boy This Time?" - a Story of Reincarnation

Pollux

New
"The story of Nicola is one of the most outstanding cases of childhood recall, leading to evidence one wouldn't expect."

"When only a young child of two years old Nicola recalled past life memories. She prompted her skeptical mother to undertake a search for the truth. It's an amazing story and one that shows how close to the surface past life memories sometimes are in children."

"The story of Nicola is one of the most outstanding cases of childhood recall, leading to evidence one wouldn't expect."

"When only a young child of two years old Nicola recalled past life memories. She prompted her skeptical mother to undertake a search for the truth. It's an amazing story and one that shows how close to the surface past life memories sometimes are in children."

Yep, interesting, taken at face value, I could definitely see how similar spatial patterns in the brain of both the little girl and the little boy might allow access from one to the other, particularly with strong emotional content from the accident - which I think indicates temporal processing over a wider period of time.

Back