My Book "phone call from the hereafter" and the question of reality

Hi, I just released here in France my Book... Already 400 copies has been sold in my little town.

I talk about what I lived : synchronicities and "phone call from the Dead".

I finish the book with the question of "the reality of the reality".

I strongly believe that even the "believers" do miss something important. The question of Survival is not the Key.

The Key is the understanding of the Nature of our Reality.

Synchronicities, UFO or mysterious Phone calls and even Archeology tells us that something communicates with us from outside our reality. The word Reality should be replaced by the word "dream" as Bernardo Kastrup thinks (IMO).

I will show there some extracts about hidden Archeology facts presented in the Book that will surpise you.

This archeology fact, shown in my book, will blow your Mind...

This is the Easter Island.

Join the center of the volcanos and see what you get... The Golden Triangle... Part of the Golden Pentagramm

The Golden Number is everywhere in this figure.

Even 2 Volcanos are separated by 16,180 kilometers (golden number x 10).

More, the center of the Easter Island is seperated from Kheops by 16 180 kilometers. (Golden number x 10 000)

Of course, this triangle stills a golden triangle if you counsider it in Miles...

Hi, I just released here in France my Book... Already 400 copies has been sold in my little town.

I strongly believe that even the "believers" do miss something important. The question of Survival is not the Key.

Synchronicities, UFO or mysterious Phone calls and even Archeology tells us that something communicates with us from outside our reality. The word Reality should be replaced by the word "dream" as Bernardo Kastrup thinks (IMO).

I will show there some extracts about hidden Archeology facts presented in the Book that will surpise you.

Bernardo is tripping, If you substitute the word "reality" with the word "dream" then it stops becoming a reality, meaning that reality doesn't really exist, so suddenly the transition is meaningless.

If however he means that the reality we perceive is like a dream and behind the dream lies the real reality, that makes sense.