NDE - trying to prove it.

Well I can only tell you my truth. I had five NDE. Each was a greater learning experience for me. I spent half of my life learning and traveling the inner worlds. I learned much about just about everything else along the way. UFO's, Aliens, Bigfoot and reincarnation. I want to say asking a rocket scientist to prove there is a God is like asking an ant to say what the ten commandments are. There twisted info usually has nothing to do with what is really happening. I have found my self talking to or listening to thousands of people's experiences. Most have no clue to what really happened. Then having someone else try and prove it. I call most people story tellers. No matter what research says the truth never come out. Just think in 70 years in the UFO world I will tell you there are only a few people that anything close to the truth but love to tell someone else's truth. Going to collage can teach you physical things but nothing about the astral or inner realms. It cannot teach anything about soul, spirits or even angels.
So any one saying they have a degree - is just one's ego. Collage is excepted as making a person smarter. But you really need to think about what? Nothing to do with death, reincarnation, or even the reason why soul come here in the first place. Sorry, even all the book you read even if it was everyone ever written you would still not understand anything about God. Then watch most people dying - the fear of it - why because they have no clue to the truth - and except the idea of faith.
I do at least one show a week. I will debate anyone on TRUTH. I put it this way there is your truth, my truth and then Gods.

Well I can only tell you my truth. I had five NDE. Each was a greater learning experience for me. I spent half of my life learning and traveling the inner worlds. I learned much about just about everything else along the way. UFO's, Aliens, Bigfoot and reincarnation. I want to say asking a rocket scientist to prove there is a God is like asking an ant to say what the ten commandments are. There twisted info usually has nothing to do with what is really happening. I have found my self talking to or listening to thousands of people's experiences. Most have no clue to what really happened. Then having someone else try and prove it. I call most people story tellers. No matter what research says the truth never come out. Just think in 70 years in the UFO world I will tell you there are only a few people that anything close to the truth but love to tell someone else's truth. Going to collage can teach you physical things but nothing about the astral or inner realms. It cannot teach anything about soul, spirits or even angels.
So any one saying they have a degree - is just one's ego. Collage is excepted as making a person smarter. But you really need to think about what? Nothing to do with death, reincarnation, or even the reason why soul come here in the first place. Sorry, even all the book you read even if it was everyone ever written you would still not understand anything about God. Then watch most people dying - the fear of it - why because they have no clue to the truth - and except the idea of faith.
I do at least one show a week. I will debate anyone on TRUTH. I put it this way there is your truth, my truth and then Gods.
thx. what do you mean by God?

Hi Hawksblood,

Welcome to Skeptiko!

I have moved you post to the section called Extended Consciousness and Spirituality because you placed it in the section that is reserved for discussions of the shows themselves. This move will also make your NDE report more visible that it was before.

David

Hi Hawksblood, I hope you will post more on your experiences and personal truths or insights. I would love to hear about your NDE experiences. Five! whoa!

I have also spent most of my life exploring altered states of consciousness. As you would know there is much that defies words, it is impossible to express with any true accuracy. It is Ineffable. I have encountered what I recognized as divinity I say this because the word God in my view places limits , restrains or preconceptions that are invalid and not representative to what is actually experienced. Any word or label is simply not adequate and does not give the experience any justice.

So there is this issue with these experiences, these realms are far beyond this one and words seem insufficient to express what is outside of normal experience there is nothing here that can relate to it.
This is my truth at least.

Last edited:
Back