Pentamental Ep.2 w/ Marty Leeds & Thomas Joseph Brown

Originally debuted/aired 11-21-14 (schedule is bi-weekly). Geometer Marty Leeds & Scholar/Psychonaut Thomas Joseph Brown. Sharing later is better than never I suppose. Thanks for your support/attention:

http://thesyncbook.com/pentamental#Ep2

Part 1 - Math Magick w/ Marty Leeds:
Topics: Twin-Synchronicity, Chaos/Order, Broken Symmetry, Platonic Attractors, Musical Universe, LSD, Scientific Ritual, Monogram of Christ, Division & Wholeness, Zero & Infinity, Creative Feedback, Statistics, Secret Teachings, Walking the Path.

Part 2 - Ether & Archetype w/ Thomas Joseph Brown:
Topics: Psychedelic Performance Art, Quaternity, Symbols & Language, Mystery of Synchronicity, Four Worlds Theory, Ethers, Platonic Archetypes, Geometry & Living Nature, LOTR & Symbolic Warfare, Perpetual Ritual, Oak Island, Art & Expression, Perspective.

Referenced links:
. . . Marty Leeds on Facebook . . . The Monogram of Christ - Pi & The English Alphabet . . . Borderland Sciences Research . . . Quaternity . . . Music Tracks by Micky Sarge

Last edited:
It would be really great if, like Skeptiko (and a few other places), there were transcripts available of the podcasts/vids
I don't disagree, but transcription seriously does take a lot of time, and I rather not pay slave-wages to someone to do it for me either. Guess its a combination of laziness, poverty, and ethics that is holding me back. If you're volunteering though...

J/K. Hope you are able to listen -- I did at least provide a chronological framework for each episode as you can see.

I don't disagree, but transcription seriously does take a lot of time, and I rather not pay slave-wages to someone to do it for me either. Guess its a combination of laziness and ethics that is holding me back. If you're volunteering though...

J/K. Hope you are able to listen -- I did at least provide a chronological framework for each episode as you can see.
With this kind of stuff, I much prefer reading.

There's software that can do a first draft. Sure it will need correcting but hey . . .

With this kind of stuff, I much prefer reading.

There's software that can do a first draft. Sure it will need correcting but hey . . .
Fair enough. If I get a little scratch to invest, I might. I haven't come across any open-source alternatives when looking in the past, and I'm not clever enough to hack anything.

Here's the older video from Borderlands Research Tom referenced in our dialogue titled Nature Was My Teacher about the works/ideas of Viktor Schauberger:

Here's another classic video from Tom/Borderlands (& the mad-engineer Eric Dollard) on Longitudinal Waves (sometimes referred to in the "Free Energy" literature as "Scalar Waves"). I think this topic is important to understanding the dynamics of certain "paranormal" phenomenon/effects demonstrated in nature: