Planet of the Humans

Here is a most amazing film created by Michael Moor that exposes the false nature of green energy - which destroys the environment, provides little electricity and is funded by corporate conglomerates:

Youtube banned it - which of course tells you a lot. It has been viewed 8 million times.

This is one half of the Climate Change scam blown wide open - of course I don't think the producers realise the other part of that scam - that Climate Change itself is a scam!

Please listen to it and discuss!

David

Reactions: K9!
I think it would be helpful if those who would criticise this film should state whether they at least watched some of it, and whether they feel that any criticism of it is sufficient to totally dismiss it. It is a truly damning indictment of the renewable energy industry, and the fact that it is making such vast profits for the richest people on our planet should give everyone pause for thought.

Renewables were described as providing essentially free electricity, yet the cost is going up and up. This might make sense if infrastructure was being put up that will last a very long time, but in practice wind turbines are not expected to last very long.
But that 8% figure is at least 20 years old. The solar panels now installed on more than two million Australian roofs typically operate at at 15-20% efficiency.
Australia may be an ideal place to put up solar panels, and as one of the guys in the film candidly admitted - the most efficient solar panels are prohibitively expensive.

Uless the film was deliberately deceptive, the incident at the pop concert where the audience was told it had been powered by renewable fuel followed immediately by admissions back stage that it was run off the mains were very revealing.

I will always remember Michael Moore stopping congressmen and asking them if their kids were enlisting to fight in Iraq. The embarrassment and shock on the congressmen's faces was wonderful - but he was spot on. I think he has hit a raw nerve with this one.

David

Last edited:
I think it would be helpful if those who would criticise this film should state whether they at least watched some of it, and whether they feel that any criticism of it is sufficient to totally dismiss it. It is a truly damning indictment of the renewable energy industry, and the fact that it is making such vast profits for the richest people on our planet should give everyone pause for thought.

Renewables were described as providing essentially free electricity, yet the cost is going up and up. This might make sense if infrastructure was being put up that will last a very long time, but in practice wind turbines are not expected to last very long.

Australia may be an ideal place to put up solar panels, and as one of the guys in the film candidly admitted - the most efficient solar panels are prohibitively expensive.

Uless the film was deliberately deceptive, the incident at the pop concert where the audience was told it had been powered by renewable fuel followed immediately by admissions back stage that it was run off the mains were very revealing.

I will always remember Michael Moore
stopping congressmen and asking them if their kids were enlisting to fight in Iraq. The embarrassment and shock on the congressmen's faces was wonderful - but he was spot on. I think he has hit a raw nerve with this one.

David

You realise that Michael Moore accepts the greenhouse gas(CO2)/agw hypothesis?

Here is a most amazing film created by Michael Moor that exposes the false nature of green energy - which destroys the environment, provides little electricity and is funded by corporate conglomerates:

Youtube banned it - which of course tells you a lot. It has been viewed 8 million times.

This is one half of the Climate Change scam blown wide open - of course I don't think the producers realise the other part of that scam - that Climate Change itself is a scam!

Please listen to it and discuss!

David

Right its all a fraud. All the congressional left wingers make big bucks of this fake science. Just look at what happened in Texas this past winter with the wind farms freezing up not to mention all over the USA, same with these fraud electric cars that aren't worth a shit!

Back