Political Correctness Sexual Assault in Europe Thread Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this sound like something you would be OK with Saiko?

The "rape game" Taharrush is about a large group of Arab men surrounding their victim, usually a Western woman or a woman wearing Western-style clothing, and then the women are subjected to sexual abuse.

They surround the victim in circles. The men in the inner circle are the ones who physically abuse the woman, the next circle are the spectators, while the mission of the third circle is to distract and divert attention to what's going on.

If there is enough men, the woman is dragged along by the mob, while the men take turns ripping her clothes off, grope her, and inserting fingers in her various body orifices.

Taharrush is noted in Egypt as a kind of "lighter sexual abuse or gang rape" and occurred during the Egyptian Revolution (The Arab Spring) of 2011 in the unrest at the Tahrir Square, where Egyptian women and in some cases foreign journalists were surrounded by groups of men, often having been touched with sexual intent and partly undressed, stripped naked and gang raped.

Does this sound like something you would be OK with Saiko?
lol. Good switch. Don't address what I posted - just head off to something only marginally related to it. To me that approach only shows that you have no viable refutation to what I posted.

Sure, being groped sometimes sucks ?

And you called me psychotic. Sometimes sucks ? Groping ? You are talking like a crazy person, Saiko
If stating that being groped sometimes sucks makes me crazy then yep I'm crazy.

Believe me there are plenty of people who have been groped and didn't mind. Out of the seven times I remember, I minded three - two because they were done by men and one because she kept trying to kiss me. I never did it to anyone because it seemed wuzzy but I knew a few women who found their experience hilarious. Of course all the experiences I speak of were in club scenes of the sort that "not crazy" people like you probably spent little time in. IOW context and the person matters.

Sorry, what is there to address? Did you have your clothing ripped off and hand fucked by 30 - 100 guys? Did you have bruises? Did you feel your wellbeing was in danger, or that you would be lucky to get away relatively unharmed? If not, then your experience is not comparable:

I just realized that the great majority of what is termed "sexual assault" in the Cologne complaints amounts to "copping a feel." Sure being groped sometimes sucks (I've been groped by both women and men while clubbing) but it's hardly injurious.

lol. Good switch. Don't address what I posted - just head off to something only marginally related to it. To me that approach only shows that you have no viable refutation to what I posted.

I had you pictured as an adult - I see I was wrong.
;

Sorry, what is there to address?

;
Why do you keep going on about something that has nothing to do with anything I've posted? It's as if I stated that teens who steal should be given a slap on the wrist and you'd then go on a tirade about the murders committed by teens.

I'll add that whenever someone seems wedded to focusing on the extremes, I think that they are more interested in finding agreement than in having dialogue.

If you are unwilling to read any of the information presented to you in this and the last thread, then look it up yourself. Do your own research.

Reactions: tim
I don't buy the thing about Germany allowing so many immigrants in because of WWII sins. I think that's an absurd (and simplistic) interpretation, and one that only makes sense from our pedestrian, work-a-day, normal-functioning-conscious standpoint. Western powers do what they want when the can and they do it for selfish reasons. Period. One thing pointed out in Kelly Greenhill's paper that's not debatable is that world leaders are 110% aware of what mass immigration is and brings. It's used as a very serious and insidious threat to obtain things. Merkel or any of the others are far from naive about this. So this has to prompt one to ask why they're forcing it on their own countries anyway.

I don't buy the thing about Germany allowing so many immigrants in because of WWII sins. I think that's an absurd (and simplistic) interpretation, and one that only makes sense from our pedestrian, work-a-day, normal-functioning-conscious standpoint. Western powers do what they want when the can and they do it for selfish reasons. Period. One thing pointed out in Kelly Greenhill's paper that's not debatable is that world leaders are 110% aware of what mass immigration is and brings. It's used as a very serious and insidious threat to obtain things. Merkel or any of the others are far from naive about this. So this has to prompt one to ask why they're forcing it on their own countries anyway.

I really think that Merkel is doing this through compassion - she herself is from East Germany and knows what is like to be on the 'wrong side of the fence.' However, all concerns seem to have been thrown to the wind as the doors were flung open. Someone should have had a plan, Now things will get out of control.

Yanny - Formal Dining Table, or Horse Without A Cock , or WTF you might put in to your silly bollox forum-fake-persona. Why the Admins tolerate you is a fuckin mystery - PISS OFF. - you troll-fuck.

You might think this is a "cool thread" to act like an asshole - its not. You have NOT lived in the shit many of the European live right now. So, you Sir, can go and practice some safe sex - and go fuck yourself.... and don't be a troll-asshole.

PS: Feel frree to moderate this post... but feeding a troll bastards has to stop somewhere, doesn't' i?

So you didn't like Formal Dining Room set, Pollux ? As I've got older I find I need a bit of a laugh sometimes otherwise I'd go mad.

If stating that being groped sometimes sucks makes me crazy then yep I'm crazy.

Believe me there are plenty of people who have been groped and didn't mind. Out of the seven times I remember, I minded three - two because they were done by men and one because she kept trying to kiss me. I never did it to anyone because it seemed wuzzy but I knew a few women who found their experience hilarious. Of course all the experiences I speak of were in club scenes of the sort that "not crazy" people like you probably spent little time in. IOW context and the person matters.

"Believe me there are plenty of people who have been groped and didn't mind."

If you do that in England you get locked up.

Polls taken in December shows that 47% thought the refugee policy is a good idea, versus 49% who thought it was a bad idea, 4% undecided. This shifted in January to 39% who think it's a good idea, versus 56% who think it's a bad idea, with 5% undecided. Clearly Merkel's policy of ignoring the Dublin III Agreements (which requires the refugee ask for asylum in the country of entry into EU) has never been universally popular in Germany. But you can't simply dismiss 47% as irrelevant. There is a strong sentiment among Germans to do the right thing, and it is very much rooted in our past. Of course, Germany isn't the only country with a past to make amends for. This is not the same as saying that the post WWII generations feel a sense of collective guilt, it is more accurate to say we feel a collective revulsion at what happened.

I really think that Merkel is doing this through compassion - she herself is from East Germany and knows what is like to be on the 'wrong side of the fence.' However, all concerns seem to have been thrown to the wind as the doors were flung open. Someone should have had a plan, Now things will get out of control.

My experience is that politicians never do anything because of some altruistic motivation. They always act according to Realpolitik. And I think they do less mistakes than generally is being asumed. Merkel surely knew what would happen with "open gates" and those masses of refugees on the way here. There has to be a greater plan behind all this, though I have no clue what that could be. And beside that, Merkel is our chancellor, but she is not the only person in our government. So no, I doubt that anything is out of control, even if it might seem so.

My experience is that politicians never do anything because of some altruistic motivation. They always act according to Realpolitik. And I think they do less mistakes than generally is being asumed. Merkel surely knew what would happen with "open gates" and those masses of refugees on the way here. There has to be a greater plan behind all this, though I have no clue what that could be. And beside that, Merkel is our chancellor, but she is not the only person in our government. So no, I doubt that anything is out of control, even if it might seem so.

"I doubt very much that the International Bankers, or any other gang of pirates, knows what the hell is going on. Like every other conspiracy, they like to imagine they're really on top of everything, but that's just ego-tripping. As I point out in the Snafu Principle in volume two of Illuminatus!, communication is only possible between equals. Every hierarchy is a communication jam. Every ruling elite suffers from Progressive Disorientation: the longer they rule, the crazier they get. That's because everybody lies to the men in power—some to escape punishment, some to flatter and curry favor. The result is that the elite get a very warped idea of the world indeed. This applies to all pyramidal organizations—armies, corporations, or governments. It even applies to old-fashioned patriarchal families. The individual or group at the top feed entirely on flattering and deceptive garbage (the Howard Hughes syndrome). The tales I could tell about corporations where I've worked... such things are only possible on the Planet of the Apes".

"Since most people engaged in nefarious practices are, in my opinion, very loathe to acknowledge what they are doing, and are addicted to the same hypocrisies as the rest of humanity, I think all power groups quite sincerely believe that what they are doing is proper, and that anybody who attacks them is a revolutionary nut. Outside of the Klingons on Star Trek, I have never encountered a real predator who justifies himself on Stirnerite or Machiavellian grounds. I really think Saroyan was right, naive as it sounds, in saying that 'every man is a good man in his own eyes'. Specifically, I don't think Rockefeller and his friends talk among themselves like old-fashioned stage villains, gloating over how they're 'duping' and 'exploiting' the rest of us . They talk about 'maintaining the civilized order', like the professor who works for them in the Council on Foreign Relations scene in Illuminatus!. That's the kind of jargon used by Carroll Quigley, the one Establishment historian who really gave away the show; and in the Trilateral Commission report, the Crises in Democracy, you find the same self-flattering image. This is hardly surprising. All the other coalitions and conspiracies think of themselves as the Good Guys, too. Everybody thinks the competition or the insurrectionary forces are the Bad Guys".

- Robert Anton Wilson, Illuminati Papers

Last edited:
"I doubt very much that the International Bankers, or any other gang of pirates, knows what the hell is going on. Like every other conspiracy, they like to imagine they're really on top of everything, but that's just ego-tripping. As I point out in the Snafu Principle in volume two of Illuminatus!, communication is only possible between equals. Every hierarchy is a communication jam. Every ruling elite suffers from Progressive Disorientation: the longer they rule, the crazier they get. That's because everybody lies to the men in power—some to escape punishment, some to flatter and curry favor. The result is that the elite get a very warped idea of the world indeed. This applies to all pyramidal organizations—armies, corporations, or governments. It even applies to old-fashioned patriarchal families. The individual or group at the top feed entirely on flattering and deceptive garbage (the Howard Hughes syndrome). The tales I could tell about corporations where I've worked... such things are only possible on the Planet of the Apes".

"Since most people engaged in nefarious practices are, in my opinion, very loathe to acknowledge what they are doing, and are addicted to the same hypocrisies as the rest of humanity, I think all power groups quite sincerely believe that what they are doing is proper, and that anybody who attacks them is a revolutionary nut. Outside of the Klingons on Star Trek, I have never encountered a real predator who justifies himself on Stirnerite or Machiavellian grounds. I really think Saroyan was right, naive as it sounds, in saying that 'every man is a good man in his own eyes'. Specifically, I don't think Rockefeller and his friends talk among themselves like old-fashioned stage villains, gloating over how they're 'duping' and 'exploiting' the rest of us . They talk about 'maintaining the civilized order', like the professor who works for them in the Council on Foreign Relations scene in Illuminatus!. That's the kind of jargon used by Carroll Quigley, the one Establishment historian who really gave away the show; and in the Trilateral Commission report, the Crises in Democracy, you find the same self-flattering image. This is hardly surprising. All the other coalitions and conspiracies think of themselves as the Good Guys, too. Everybody thinks the competition or the insurrectionary forces are the Bad Guys".

- Robert Anton Wilson, Illuminati Papers
I'm sure this is quite often the case, whether with high level psychopath or the useful idiot, but Illusion could be - and I think very much is - still fully correct nonetheless. It just means the Wilson quote applies on a different level.

But it does make one want to ask about this with specific things in mind: what about the Bush admin with 9/11? What about the Zionists with 9/11? I think the Mossad and CIA's (many, many) actions push this hard enough that it probably breaks.

With some Muslims I'm sure we're all infidels, and with some Jews, goyim, allowing for easy justification of whatever they might want to justify.

Last edited:
There has to be a greater plan behind all this, though I have no clue what that could be.
I'm hesitant too to wager a reason why, though I suppose the first given is to divide and weaken the host. And then it never hurts (Israel) that Muslims are hated even more than they already are. I believe Israel is behind probably almost all false flags where Muslims have been blamed. Perhaps here this mess was intentionally created, allowing these rapists to dig their own collective Islamic graves . . . but I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back