Precognitive Dream Experience

Kuku

Hi all I'm from Puerto Rico and joined the forum to share my experiences
I recently started to find information about precognitive dreams because in the past I had very vivid dreams where all of what happened in the dream became true.

One of the examples of one of the dreams I had(it was very shocking for me). Was dreaming about a horse race. Back then I always followed my father to a place where a group of people used to drink beer and bet on horses. I remember that day there was an important race in PR, the previous night I dreamed of the race that was important but I was kind of surprise of how real the race looked in my dreams and although I didn't remembers all the details I remembered the important facts of the dream. When I told my father he laughed at me because the horse was a big under dog and my father was joking and everybody in the place were also joking with me. Like 5 minutes before the race for some reason the signal of the TV went off and everybody had to listened the race instead of seeing the race. I remember I told my father that horse was last all the time and he came at exact final step to win. Since we weren't able to saw the race and we were listening instead it was more shocking because the horse was never mentioned in all the race and when race was about to end the narrator mention that horse was running like thunder and in the final step won the race. I don't have to say that there was a complete silent in the place and everybody were in shock.

I had other similar dreams predicting races, for some reason the majority where about horse race but I also had other dreams like one time I had this horrible dream where my little brother had an accident in a bike and he died in the dream but somehow in this dream I was like somehow in control of it and I manage to get him back to live. Next day it was night time, and someone where shouting that my brother was unconscious on the street , I ran to him immediately because I was thinking in the dream I had. When I arrived he was bloodied in the floor it seems he was riding the bike very fast and he crashed with a wall. He was not moving but I was so nervous that I grabbed him and immediately I did that he wake up and call my name(nickname:kuku) and got him to the hospital and all ended well.

Those are a few examples of dreams I had. For some reason I stopped have dreams like 9 years ago. Don't know why they stopped but I remember they were pretty strange.

PD: Sorry for my English , is not my first language.

Thanks, my dreams were around my time in college, I guess it could be stress.Back in that time there was no stress of feeding a family.

Back