PROLEGOMENON A NEW COPERNICAN REVOLUTION A NEW SCIENCE

PROLEGOMENON A NEW COPERNICAN REVOLUTION A NEW SCIENCE

The physicist Neil Bohr stated
The very words physicists use to describe reality constrains their knowledge
of it and scientists in every field will one day encounter this barrier to
human understanding”
For thousands of years man has thought that his language can unlock the secrets of the universe. But this is just blind arrogance in his belief of his own creation i.e. language as being a privileged medium through which to know the universe. Man can not know the universe as his language used to know it only falsifies the universe. This results in the death of man i.e. the death of asserting a privileged observerof the universe. All we have is an endless free play of words trying to capture the universe but all these words
are man’s own creation which in fact falsifies the universe. WITH THE DECENTRING OF MAN FROM THE UNIVERSE WE HAVE NO
GUARANTEED FACTS OR INTER PRETATIONS WHICH ARE AUTHORITIVE SINCE THE WORDS WE USE FOR THESE FACTS OR
INTERPRETATIONS ONLY FALSIFYTHE REFERENTS. The universe is now seen as being that which is produced by man via his culturally
arbitrary conventional systems of signs i.e. language. What arrogance to think that this constructed human system is a privileged medium to know the universe? As if the totality of all knowledge about the universe is capture in our puny human words. A new science is called for where by we leave behind our language and concepts and embark upon a new way of seeing the universe. Operationalism was one such way of knowing without the use of language as such. Mysticism was another. It is time for a new science