Psi and Sci-Fi by Dean Radin

Thank you so much Doug.
I hadn't realised that video thread existed - it's a pity it wasn't made a sticky as a resource so it could stay at the top of the page.
We are drowning in a surfeit of goodies here but the mainstream world out there hasn't a clue and still calls us all nuts!

We are drowning in a surfeit of goodies here but the mainstream world out there hasn't a clue and still calls us all nuts!
Got paranoia? :D And as I've stated before - if this stuff was already part of the mainstream it wouldn't be as much fun exploring and playing with it.

As for making a thread sticky, contact Tsakiris or David Bailey and see if they'll do that.

Thank you so much Doug.
I hadn't realised that video thread existed - it's a pity it wasn't made a sticky as a resource so it could stay at the top of the page.
I try to keep adding to that thread and the NDE thread so they don't get lost, but it's hard to keep up sometimes. I could use some help. :)

Good idea - it is now a sticky thread in the "Other Stuff" section (where it was).

I think it might be useful to have another section heading on the main SKEPTIKO forum page called something like "Collected evidence", and move some of the best threads of this sort into there. I'll suggest it to Alex.

David