Psychic predictions for 2015

Yes, born there. When I was at the school he was not mentioned or referenced at all (due to a very traditional, conservative headmaster). A subsequent headteacher relaxed things and reached out to Mick, who responded by funding the school's new "Arts" department (the original headteacher must've been appalled on so many levels:D)

Are you a dual citizen? Follow up question: Would it be reasonable to say that a Kiwi accent is like combining an Australian accent with a South African one?

Australian? Oh, you mean the West Island... :). It's a bit like that, but I don't think it suffers from the harshness of either

I agree. It's a great accent... Unless Jemaine and Brett have unusual accents, because that's what I hear when I think of a Kiwi accent. And Murray too.

Craig's World psychic predictions for 2015

I will add some more later these were emailed to my editor at Fate & Fortune on 11th September 2015 (sic: he obviously meant to write 2014) and first posted on this page on 17th September 2014.
  • Prince Harry will get engaged
  • Major volcanic eruptions in Japan and Hawaii
  • National Health and Police strikes with riots in London
  • Joan Collins dies
  • Royal family death
  • Zara Phillips – princess Anne’s daughter will fall pregnant
  • Strange fluctuations in the Earth’s Magnetic Field Detected
  • A Nuclear submarine will get into serious problems. It could be Russian though there is also Chinese involvement – perhaps an incident over the disputed Japanese islands in the China Sea?
  • I feel that 2015 will be a year with a lot of Maritime problems and there could be a very serious disaster – akin to the sinking of the Titanic. (I again base this on a number of my prophetic dreams: a topic I am very interested in and have recently written a book about.)
  • 2015 will see the closer ties between Russia and China. There will be an economic and military pact. In the years to come this will become a powerful alliance that will challenge America.
  • Economically, India will rise faster than China in the coming years
  • Josefina Vázquez Mota will become the first female president of Mexico. There will be a bad earthquake during 2015 in Mexico City. Mexico’s economy will see an improvement as more cartels and gang leaders are brought to justice in 2015. A deal is done with America over immigration with American companies offering economic opportunities to temporary workers on short term visas.
  • Many countries may see terrorist attacks from lone gunmen. I ‘see’ Berlin, Rome and Paris as a targets but a simultaneous London attack with be thwarted. I feel one of the most frightening will be aboard a passenger liner. (Posted just before the Terrorist Attack in Sydney Australia)
  • There will be a celebrity kidnapping and an attack on a member of the Saudi Arabian Royal Family
  • Both FaceBook and the BBC will develop search engine algorithms for the Internet (and not just for their own websites) in an attempt to rival Google. Amazon will also make ventures into web search.
  • The Conservatives will win the UK election by a whisker as they will agree to bring forward the European Election Vote and so disrupt UKIP’s momentum. Cameron will be ousted just after the election despite his electoral success.
  • During 2015 Jeb Bush will gain popularity and will win the American Election in 2016. Serious family difficulties and illnesses for the Bush family during 2015.
  • The Russian Economy will collapse but be bailed out by China. The two countries will become a very close allies both militarily and economically.

I'm really not up to listening to this long broadcast. Maybe Tittell will post a list somewhere.

EDIT: Saw this comment under the video: P.S. For those who feel a need to leave negative comments. Before you watch this video please keep in mind that you can skip through parts. My predictions do not actually start until the last 30 minutes. Most of my predictions are in Part 2. This was a live radio show & the first hour is meant to inspire you into the New Year. Thanks. Love & Gratitude to you all

So here's part 2:

Last edited:
I predict:
-more horrible crap in the Middle East
-the media and government will spend the whole year moving from crisis to crisis(immediately forgetting the previous crisis upon moving to a new one, of course)
-the same people making the same arguments on the same topics in this section of the forum
-a general rise in my cynicism
-at least a $2 billion increase in the US federal debt
-this post will get made(already right on that, proves my credibility)
-massive Illuminati power play
-
maybe something actually good but my Magic 8 Ball said "Reply hazy, try again later"

Yes. It fits you I think. It'll take me a little while to get used to though. Don't be startled if I inadvertently become aggressive towards you.

Thanks a lot, Super Sexy. Tell it like it is why don't you (it suits you) ! So that's how you picture me, is it ? I think of myself as some kind of Carl Jung figure in his prime and you think of me as Captain fucking Birdseye ! (As Steve said)

I'm going off horses.......

Last edited:
Back