Reincarnation-Regression videos

Ok , I watched the whole thing. What I did like was that much of what was uncovered in the field investigations following the regressions was pretty obscure stuff, some of it known only to a few academics, and some literally unknown to anyone alive at the time. Not that it was flawless, it was almost as if some of the information, such as the language spoken, had been filtered through a kind of dreamworld, so what came through was somewhat garbled. On the other hand. that was counterbalanced by the very detailed drawings made by one of the participants.

But still food for thought, and not easily dismissed, in my opinion.

All parts of the video:
https://www.youtube.com/user/gaura/search?query=reincarnation-regression

Ok , I watched the whole thing. What I did like was that much of what was uncovered in the field investigations following the regressions was pretty obscure stuff, some of it known only to a few academics, and some literally unknown to anyone alive at the time. Not that it was flawless, it was almost as if some of the information, such as the language spoken, had been filtered through a kind of dreamworld, so what came through was somewhat garbled. On the other hand. that was counterbalanced by the very detailed drawings made by one of the participants.

What do you mean about the language being "garbled" Typoz?

I watched this whole video a few years ago and it really had an impact on me. The story that held the most meaning was the one set in Somerset with the 'tallot' and the chicken house that was once a cottage. I was born and raised in Somerset and her accent was spot on.

What do you mean about the language being "garbled" Typoz?
There was one part where the woman under hypnosis spoke in a strange language, sounding somewhat like German, but apparently incomprehensible to language experts. Not being a German speaker myself I took what was stated at face value.

In part six, at about 5 minutes:
"The language meant nothing to our German interpreter, or to us, or to the university linguistics experts who heard it ..."
The Somerset case I too found very interesting - good to hear your comments as someone from that area - I'm English, but from further north. I though her accent sounded ok, but somewhat diluted, perhaps milder than would have been spoken at the time. The details she gave about the floor of the cottage I found very strong, I can't think of anywhere she could have found that information without actually having been there.

Last edited:
In case anyone is interested I posted a link to similar investigations here
The program is in Danish, and although subtitles are available, they are not embedded in the video making it a bit bothersome to watch the videos. Best way is probably to download the video and replay it with videoplayer that can also embed the subtitles (e.g. vlc).

Anyway the results of the investigations are pretty remarkable and well worth watching.

There was one part where the woman under hypnosis spoke in a strange language, sounding somewhat like German, but apparently incomprehensible to language experts. Not being a German speaker myself I took what was stated at face value.

In part six, at about 5 minutes:

That last case is the one that I found most troublesome. I do speak a little German, and I could understand what the interpreter was saying but the responses did not seem to match. However, there are many local dialects across Germany that are very different from one another. Also she would have been a child under traumatic circumstances and therefore the memories may have been difficult to comprehend.

That last case is the one that I found most troublesome. I do speak a little German, and I could understand what the interpreter was saying but the responses did not seem to match. However, there are many local dialects across Germany that are very different from one another. Also she would have been a child under traumatic circumstances and therefore the memories may have been difficult to comprehend.

Im from germany and well... i did not understand her either. If it even is german it could be some sort of bavarian/austrian dialect. Especially the last word there seemed to me like some sort of bavarian thing. But idk. Its hard to tell from a few sentences like that.
If i had to guess, the first one could have been her name. Filda Bunter/Bünter propably? Filda is atleast a name. Could also be Hilda. There are people over here with names like that. The rest seemed to sound to me like there are a few bits of german in there and they could make sense to me, but idk how productive it would be for me to speculate here. The whole thing seemed to be affected by the english language though. If we also take into account the effects of a possibly reincarnation where things get a bit distorted, well, there could be something to the whole thing.

Last edited:
Very interesting. I hadn't seen that before. Why does youtube have it marked as "BANNED?"

It seems quite clear that there is a detailed transfer of information across "time" and "space." And it's also quite clearly bound with some deep emotional hooks that we cloth in the idea of "past lives."

Back