Mod+ Remote Viewing [Resources]

Just watched the first video,thanks K9. Some thoughts :-

Maybe the success or 'otherwise' of remote viewing, where the military are concerned depends on the intent of the viewers ? I would imagine that intent is often far from 'good', so I wouldn't be surprised if the results became confusing. I wonder if the 'Greater consciousness' or whatever 'oversees' these type of things is capable of looking at specifics quickly, or if it is more a slow evolving of knowing 'how we do things' maybe a combination of the two where it is generally 'taken care of' by the system but anything unusual is dealt with by say Angels ?

Robert Gates would, as head of the CIA , lie for a living, so I don't think he can be relied upon to tell us any details, but from his position of power what he says can be revealing. There are many possibilities, but maybe the confusion of the results did the trick as far as the GC was concerned, and RV really was dropped. Maybe the GC made it so that Mays and other policy makers were 'made to believe' that RV was a load of nonsense ? Maybe it continues as some 'black' project, but I would be surprised unless they have realised that it can only be used in a positive way ? How much use do the US military have for that ?

I can see how anything could be dropped in the military if those in charge want it to be, any frustrations felt by individuals would quickly be balanced up by the difficulties they may face if they question any decisions ?

I think Norm knows the truth about RV :).

Last edited:
Just watched the first video,thanks K9. Some thoughts :-

Maybe the success or 'otherwise' of remote viewing, where the military are concerned depends on the intent of the viewers ? I would imagine that intent is often far from 'good', so I wouldn't be surprised if the results became confusing. I wonder if the 'Greater consciousness' or whatever 'oversees' these type of things is capable of looking at specifics quickly, or if it is more a slow evolving of knowing 'how we do things' maybe a combination of the two where it is generally 'taken care of' by the system but anything unusual is dealt with by say Angels ?

Robert Gates would, as head of the CIA , lie for a living, so I don't think he can be relied upon to tell us any details, but from his position of power what he says can be revealing. There are many possibilities, but maybe the confusion of the results did the trick as far as the GC was concerned, and RV really was dropped. Maybe the GC made it so that Mays and other policy makers were 'made to believe' that RV was a load of nonsense ? Maybe it continues as some 'black' project, but I would be surprised unless they have realised that it can only be used in a positive way ? How much use do the US military have for that ?

I can see how anything could be dropped in the military if those in charge want it to be, any frustrations felt by individuals would quickly be balanced up by the difficulties they may face if they question any decisions ?

I think Norm knows the truth about RV :).
I posted these videos to show how very public and mainstream conversations about psi experiences used to be. It was something you could hear about on the nightly news. Sadly, over the years the conversations have been pushed underground. They didn't argue that there was no effect. The argument was about whether or not the effect being seen had military applications. Everyone thought academia should be looking into it, whether or not the military used it.

Last edited:
I don't remember Courtney Brown ever mentioning remote viewing 9/11. Do you have a specific link, or are you just assuming it's been remote viewed since Dr. Brown and his team of military grade remote viewers remote view the shit out of everything? They've remote viewed the hell out of Mars. They have remote viewed the hell out of history (across multiple timelines), including the death of Jesus. Never heard anything about a future killshot from solar flares though.

C

Chris

I don't remember Courtney Brown ever mentioning remote viewing 9/11. Do you have a specific link, or are you just assuming it's been remote viewed since Dr. Brown and his team of military grade remote viewers remote view the shit out of everything? They've remote viewed the hell out of Mars. They have remote viewed the hell out of history (across multiple timelines), including the death of Jesus. Never heard anything about a future killshot from solar flares though.
http://www.farsight.org/demo/Mysteries/Mysteries_10/Mysteries_Project_10_targets.html

But I wouldn't take it too seriously. He got Atlantis wrong.

In 2005 I asked Craig Hogan to try to view an object on "Bill Walker's work table." That was his stated target. It was phrased that way, because I placed an object on the table next to my desk in my office. He got a very strong impression of a particular object object, but I didn't recognize the sketch or description at all. He asked me if I was sure it wasn't somewhere in the room, and I said no. The next day, I thought about the fact that during that time, I worked from home significantly more than I worked at my office, on my dining room table with a laptop. I barely noticed the metallic orbs that my wife had placed there, until I looked closely at it the next day and saw that it matched Craig's sketch and description:

We did about 5 - 6 sessions after that, with similar results (I posted the orb pic, plus a few other sketches on the old Skeptiko forum). A few are shown in Craig's book "Your Eternal Self." Earlier this year, I asked Craig if he wanted to try again, and placed 2 unique objects in a newly constructed room in my house that was not there when we did our earlier sessions. Out of 6 or 7 impressions that he got, 2 of them perfectly matched the targets (with 3 other potential, but not strong matches). If I ever get around to it, I'll post all the sessions/descriptions on my website.

I truly believe that doing informal sessions like this have some benefits over the way formal remote viewing sessions are done in the lab, for reasons I'm not going to elaborate on. But I would encourage people to try this with individuals who feel they have a developed or natural ability to remote view. It's certainly more convincing (on an individual level) and better than just looking at old pictures of Pat Price's crane sketches. :)

Cheers,
Bill

Last edited: