Return to Life - Science of Reincarnation

The cat is truly among the pigeons as a result of this magazine article on Professor Jim Tucker's latest book on reincarnation.

The article's author gave the sceptics a useful target to shoot at by citing Tucker's musings about possible connections between his subject and quantum physics.

A fascinating piece no less and it's well worth trudging through the comments below - be sure that the sceptics don't get all their own way.

http://uvamagazine.org/articles/the_science_of_reincarnation

Dan wrote: Uninformed skeptics are in a feeding frenzy!
They sure are as a result of that NPR interview. In fact if anybody wants an example of how uninformed and inflexible and basically downright trollish the sceptics can be - this is a prime example.

How the guy arguing for sanity in those below-story comments could refrain from losing it - I have no idea. But he gets today's prize for patience in the face of sheer ignorant provocation.

Thanks, Psiclops!

I hope we can combat these dastardly skeptics. Haha. Seriously, many have invaded Wikipeida. Guerrilla skeptics are alive and well and organized. They can bully and even censor (Ted talks) Let's give the un-informed ones a fight here. Please log in and post. Only takes a minute at NPR!

Dan wrote: Uninformed skeptics are in a feeding frenzy!
They sure are as a result of that NPR interview. In fact if anybody wants an example of how uninformed and inflexible and basically downright trollish the sceptics can be - this is a prime example.

How the guy arguing for sanity in those below-story comments could refrain from losing it - I have no idea. But he gets today's prize for patience in the face of sheer ignorant provocation.