Rey Hernandez, Scientific Study of ET Contact and the Paranormal |412|

22:29
"All of a sudden I'm not in my car anymore. I have no body. I'm just mind. It's just pure mind. And little by little I'm inside this huge spinning wheel and the wheel becomes materialized and then I see spokes. It's like if you could imagine you're inside a huge ferris wheel that's like ten times the size of a ferris wheel you're at the fulcrum in the center of it and you're looking out. And it's spinning around slowly. And then each of the different spokes has a video. And one video was UFO contact experiences another was near-death experiences another was out-of-body experiences another one communication with ghost and spirits, another one had remote viewing another one was shamanic journeys etc etc etc. All the different ways that humans are piercing the veil and having contact with non-human intelligence. And then, it wasn't the voice it was pure information, that informed me that humans are approaching all these different ways that they're communicating with them (and they said "them" - whatever "them" is) as separate and distinct phenomena but in fact it's all one phenomenon. And they said that the key to be able to understand it, humans are calling it consciousness, but in fact it's the fabric of our reality. And then it gave me instructions of what I needed to do. And again it wasn't a voice it was just straight information, and it said I need to inform humanity of the relationship between them the spirit world and consciousness. Them the spirit world and consciousness what is that relationship."​

"Humans are approaching all these different ways that they're communicating with them (and they said "them" - whatever "them" is) as separate and distinct phenomena but in fact it's all one phenomenon. And they said that the key to be able to understand it, humans are calling it consciousness, but in fact it's the fabric of our reality."

The fabric of reality is what we call consciousness.

One way I like to describe this is that physical reality is like a simulation running, not in a computer, but in consciousness. Some people refer to this universal consciousness as God. We are all in and part of the mind of God.

Max Planck (Nobel Prize for Physics): I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness. As quoted in The Observer (25 January 1931)

Erwin Schrödinger (Nobel Prize for Physics) "Consciousness cannot be accounted for in physical terms. For consciousness is absolutely fundamental. It cannot be accounted for in terms of anything else."

http://ncu9nc.blogspot.com/2015/03/realizing-ultimate.html
You might have heard it said that "we are all one". What does that mean? The quotes below explain it. These quotes from: an ancient text, an advanced meditator, a near-death experiencer, a spirit communicating through an evidential mediums, a materialist atheist , Christian scripture, Christian theologians, a Native American medicine man, a Jewish Scholar of the Kabbalah, and a Sufi philosopher, all describe something very similar:​
...​
Panentheism (meaning "all-in-God"...) is a belief system which posits that the divine ... interpenetrates every part of the universe and extends, timelessly (and, presumably, spacelessly) beyond it.​
...​
Palamite Panentheism is explained in the video Christianity and Panentheism on youtube. This philosophy is a form of monism or idealism that holds that consciousness is fundamental.​

Last edited:

9:43

"My wife had just come from a three-day Catholic Church prayer retreat. Three days non-stop just pure prayer. And so when she came home that Saturday night at about 8:00, at 8:30 I told her what had happened and she immediately began to pray. And 11 o'clock or so I went to sleep and she continued praying all night. And then in the morning we both woke up we checked the dog the dog was still totally paralyzed. So I went back to bed and she carried the dog down the stairs to see if she can go to the bathroom. And so what happened was that she saw an object in the corner of our living room that floated 4 feet off the ground and it looked like an upside-down "U". It was roughly about a half a foot width and about a foot and a half in height and she thought it was an angelic spirit or an angel because she had been praying for an angelic intervention so she knelt down started to pray..."​

I assume most people have heard or read this in full - if you haven't the point is that the dog which had been paralyzed by a stroke was cured by angels.

There is a lot of criticism of religion on this forum but it ought to be applied fairly and not with brush strokes that are overly broad. Clearly there are some good aspects to religion if it helps people connect with what Alex calls the "extended consciousness" realm. Many materialist scientists are trying to eradicate belief in extended consciousness. When it comes to consciousness, and cosmology (see my previous post), two subjects most important to humanity's understanding of itself - which should be given the most careful attention by scientists - religion is closer to the truth than the mainstream science taught in schools, and universities.

Last edited:
22:29
"All of a sudden I'm not in my car anymore. I have no body. I'm just mind. It's just pure mind. And little by little I'm inside this huge spinning wheel and the wheel becomes materialized and then I see spokes. It's like if you could imagine you're inside a huge ferris wheel that's like ten times the size of a ferris wheel you're at the fulcrum in the center of it and you're looking out. And it's spinning around slowly. And then each of the different spokes has a video. And one video was UFO contact experiences another was near-death experiences another was out-of-body experiences another one communication with ghost and spirits, another one had remote viewing another one was shamanic journeys etc etc etc. All the different ways that humans are piercing the veil and having contact with non-human intelligence. And then, it wasn't the voice it was pure information, that informed me that humans are approaching all these different ways that they're communicating with them (and they said "them" - whatever "them" is) as separate and distinct phenomena but in fact it's all one phenomenon. And they said that the key to be able to understand it, humans are calling it consciousness, but in fact it's the fabric of our reality. And then it gave me instructions of what I needed to do. And again it wasn't a voice it was just straight information, and it said I need to inform humanity of the relationship between them the spirit world and consciousness. Them the spirit world and consciousness what is that relationship."​

"Humans are approaching all these different ways that they're communicating with them (and they said "them" - whatever "them" is) as separate and distinct phenomena but in fact it's all one phenomenon.
There is some indication in the UFO literature that the "good" aliens are working under the supervision of advanced spiritual beings. It is hard to know what is reliable and what isn't but coordination with advanced spiritual beings would be a link from UFO phenomena to the afterlife phenomena.

So it is not necessarily some kind of incomprehensibly mysterious connection involving idealism that links UFOs and NDEs etc., it could be as simple as supervision of the aliens projects by advanced spiritual beings. That would put everything in the category of afterlife phenomenon and would simplify matters greatly.

Hello everyone,

I just listened to Ray's interview with Rick Archer on BATGAP (Rick says Alex recommended him). One point stood out for me.

Ray spends two hours talking about the angelic nature of these Beings, telling the lovely story of how they saved his dog and how they are here to help us awaken. Then out of nowhere he slips in that if we 'don't turn the curve' and become sufficiently spiritual, they may just say 'to Hell with it' and depopulate humanity.

Can 'depopulate' be interpreted in a way that doesn't imply a global genocide? Maybe. Maybe not. Ray then goes on to talk about dreams his wife had about a future where most of humanity is wiped out and those who remain are living in communes like Native Americans.

This just reminded me of the Spiritualist turned Christian Laura Maxwell, who talks about how her spirit guides would tell her about how they planned to get rid of all the non-spiritual people in the world so humanity could inherit it's enlightened future. Maxwell ultimately concluded (through tragic personal experience) these 'spirit guides' were malevolent.

I also can't ignore the parallel between 'living in Native American communes' and what conspiracy theorists talk about with the elite wanting to take us into a de-technologised Hunger Games type future.

I've time stamped the link -

"Can 'depopulate' be interpreted in a way that doesn't imply a global genocide?"

I listened as well. I'm not sure if I mis-heard but my understanding of what was said was that we are destroying ourselves and need to evolve to change course, not that some alien's or whatever would decide "well we tried to wake them up but human's are too thick so lets just de-populate them." I don't think he is claiming to have received anything like that. At least that's not how I took it. He mentioned his wife's experience and how it parralled others with the same theme of a dystopia like future . I took it as he was saying people are tuning into this as a possible future created by us not by an outside alien force or what have you.

Ray spends two hours talking about the angelic nature of these Beings, telling the lovely story of how they saved his dog and how they are here to help us awaken. Then out of nowhere he slips in that if we 'don't turn the curve' and become sufficiently spiritual, they may just say 'to Hell with it' and depopulate humanity.
I totally get your point, but the one thing that gnaws at me -- what if something along these lines is true.

I just completed an interview with bruce fenton. it will be up in a couple of weeks. I'll give a brief sketch but it's going to sound crazy. bruce's story talks about alien motherships warring alien species, control of the planet and mass extinctions. like I said, it's really challenging stuff, but bruce has some compelling science to support what he saying.

Moreover, this is a story we've heard many times before. when john brandenburg was on skeptiko he talked about isotopic trace elements that point to a nuclear war on mars. RVer Courtney Brown the same.

And what about "as below so above"... conflict, war, death and extinction have always been a part of our history... not saying we shouldn't try and transcend but...

"Can 'depopulate' be interpreted in a way that doesn't imply a global genocide?"

I listened as well. I'm not sure if I mis-heard but my understanding of what was said was that we are destroying ourselves and need to evolve to change course, not that some alien's or whatever would decide "well we tried to wake them up but human's are too thick so lets just de-populate them." I don't think he is claiming to have received anything like that. At least that's not how I took it. He mentioned his wife's experience and how it parralled others with the same theme of a dystopia like future . I took it as he was saying people are tuning into this as a possible future created by us not by an outside alien force or what have you.
I agree... and at the same time I kind of heard both :)

Hello everyone,

I just listened to Ray's interview with Rick Archer on BATGAP (Rick says Alex recommended him). One point stood out for me.

Can 'depopulate' be interpreted in a way that doesn't imply a global genocide? Maybe. Maybe not. Ray then goes on to talk about dreams his wife had about a future where most of humanity is wiped out and those who remain are living in communes like Native Americans.

This just reminded me of the Spiritualist turned Christian Laura Maxwell, who talks about how her spirit guides would tell her about how they planned to get rid of all the non-spiritual people in the world so humanity could inherit it's enlightened future. Maxwell ultimately concluded (through tragic personal experience) these 'spirit guides' were malevolent.

I also can't ignore the parallel between 'living in Native American communes' and what conspiracy theorists talk about with the elite wanting to take us into a de-technologised Hunger Games type future.

I've time stamped the link -

Well from their perspective... if we are the herd that needs to be culled... if we are a "project" that needs curating... they probably need to do a little work on the gene pool.

Natural selection can only take an organism so far... there is no great need for super-intelligence or higher vibrations or compassion to keep well-fed. It is only a complex system of hierarchies and non-natural structures that can yield these qualities. Natural selection refines certain survival mechanisms which like the native Americans can be valued and romanticized... but The only way we can "evolve" a super-intelligence is through manipulation or Eugenics. Is super-intelligence necessarily the best goal to have? Knowledge without love is meaningless, right? How do you refine the popluation to be more intelligent as well as more compassionate and empathetic? Maybe create a religion? Is manipulation and eugenics evil? I always thought it was because it was tied in with the conspiratorial Brave New World paradigm... but maybe it depends on how it is carried out. Drugging the food and water supply as John P. Holdren (Obama Science Czar) advocated seems pretty evil. Releasing bio-weapons that kill and maim seems pretty evil. Setting off a nuclear war seems pretty evil. Just like with any livestock there is a humane way to tend the flock and a brutal way to do it... and then there is opening the gate and letting nature run its course - resetting us to the native communes... which doesn't necessarily elevate consciousness but refines the survival mechanisms that have gone to pot during the good times.

I totally get your point, but the one thing that gnaws at me -- what if something along these lines is true.

I just completed an interview with bruce fenton. it will be up in a couple of weeks. I'll give a brief sketch but it's going to sound crazy. bruce's story talks about alien motherships warring alien species, control of the planet and mass extinctions. like I said, it's really challenging stuff, but bruce has some compelling science to support what he saying.

Moreover, this is a story we've heard many times before. when john brandenburg was on skeptiko he talked about isotopic trace elements that point to a nuclear war on mars. RVer Courtney Brown the same.

And what about "as below so above"... conflict, war, death and extinction have always been a part of our history... not saying we shouldn't try and transcend but...

What if the cycles of history are not a totally natural oscillation? What if someone is giving the swing a little synchronized periodic push? What if we are being refined with every oscillation to create a soul-substance of a higher "purity" or otherwise refined characteristics that can only be achieved through this type of process?

The God(s) of the Old Testament sound pretty brutal at times, but that is what is purportedly happening... it says point blank that we are being tossed into the refiner's fire in order to create something shinier. It says on multiple occasions that the God(s) wipe out people in eugenics like efforts... there are chosen people and then there are people marked for destruction... there are bad seeds and good seeds... More than once the God(s) are said to have destroyed a large portion of humanity and pushed the reset button on our technological development in order to both cull the herd of bad stock and prevent us from accumulating too much power and capability.

I had tended towards the idea that this was man anthropomorphizing tragedies and natural disasters as the work of the Gods and Devils, but perhaps nothing is truly "natural" if we are buried in a nested simulation in which the simulation masters in the layer above this one can code in an asteroid strike or plague or something more obviously supernatural in order to guide the development of their neural networks in the process of being trained.

I think this is an "End of Times" discussion!

It reminds of the what I heard David Wilcock teaching on gaia.com about Ra and "The Law of One".

I don't know if any of what Wilcock relates is true and accurate, of course, but it does tie in to the alien agenda of abductions, hybrids, and environmental degradation. That, when folded into the notion of this being a simulated reality, we might should expect the Christ Consciousness of the Sun to send a CME, Coronal Mass Ejection directed towards his sacred consort Gaia Earth Mother any minute now, and rid her of the human infestation currently plaguing the planet.

I've heard Wilcock say that in the harvests at the end of each of the first two 25,000 year cycles, there was no one to harvest, and that Ra is hoping for a better yield in his third and last attempt!

The Coming Ascension

According to Ra, our planet is coming to the end of its 75,000-year Third Density cycle. The year 2011 is when that cycle is projected to end.

Since not everyone on the planet is ready to move into the Fourth Density, however (when Ra moved into the Fourth Density, only 20 percent of the Venusian population was ready), the remaining Third Density entities reincarnate on a different Third Density planet.

Ra says that to be eligible for graduation (or ''harvesting'') into the Fourth Density, we must have a 51 percent orientation towards service to others. We do not have to understand the Law of One or have esoteric, metaphysical knowledge in order to ascend.

Part of this ascension process, Ra says, will involve the temporary end of all life forms on planet Earth while the planet is readied for its new Fourth-Dimensional inhabitants.

At this time, entities who need additional Third-Dimensional experience will find themselves on a different planet, where they may unfold their karma. And those who ''graduate'' will reincarnate on the New Earth.

http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/sep2/ra.htm

Back