Richard Dolan, UFO Disclosure, Toothpaste Out of the Tube? |438|

oh god (I think to myself in a revelation of horror) "the military complex". omg... if they have this...they will use it to their ends. "Take your head around the world, see what you get, see who's your friend & who is kind".

Well of course they will. But what's different from any other development in human history over the past 500 years? Chill. There's nothing you can do about it and if you are going to get screwed take with all the dignity you can muster.

Think what happened with oil and electricity, and is now happening with the internet. In get all the Disclosure stuff and the dreams of 'free energy' because of alleged ET Tech. But oil could have been free and ditto electricity. Our reality is profoundly hierarchical. It has been religion and ethics has maintained decent order.

Religion provided a hierarchy that had powers beyond human in control and the issue was about our compliance. The arrival of materialism and atheism made humans the top dog. Now we pray for ET to put an end to that idiocy.

The Military Industrial Complex is running the show. No doubt about that. They are using things to their ends. They gave us the internet, sat navs and 'smart' phones. We are like sheep in pastures with shepherds and not pigs in stys. It's better that way. Chill.

Well of course they will. But what's different from any other development in human history over the past 500 years? Chill. There's nothing you can do about it and if you are going to get screwed take with all the dignity you can muster.

Think what happened with oil and electricity, and is now happening with the internet. In get all the Disclosure stuff and the dreams of 'free energy' because of alleged ET Tech. But oil could have been free and ditto electricity. Our reality is profoundly hierarchical. It has been religion and ethics has maintained decent order.

Religion provided a hierarchy that had powers beyond human in control and the issue was about our compliance. The arrival of materialism and atheism made humans the top dog. Now we pray for ET to put an end to that idiocy.

The Military Industrial Complex is running the show. No doubt about that. They are using things to their ends. They gave us the internet, sat navs and 'smart' phones. We are like sheep in pastures with shepherds and not pigs in stys. It's better that way. Chill.
"Chill"!?, "Dignity"!? Did you not see my icon? That's about as "chill" as I get (as I think) what I'm going to do to some ass who has ONCE again has taken my "kindness" as a weakness. BAH!

Of course, you are mostly right Michael. Me taking it laying down is another thing! (as I shake my fist in the air). Here is where they messed up (and trust me asses always mess up) they GAVE us the internet. NOW, we can compare notes. That was a MAJOR mess up on their part. Now, we will have to use our brains to dig through the trash to the good stuff. But, we'll get there.

Once we compare notes... slowly we'll put together more pieces. Of course, there will be a lot of screaming & yelling (I give you "JERRY, JERRY, JERRY") before the clown show is over. Oh, you're from Sydney, so how are the fires going? The "JERRY" reference (for anyone out of town) is to how the Democrats ended their clown show... as the floor sweepers & ushers moved in, "nothing to see here folks, the shows over, keep moving".

In regards to the "hierarchy", I was watching a documentary (you'd find really interesting) about the Black Death & how it actually totally CHANGED the hierarchy of society I hadn't thought about. Basically, we had 3 classes, the king at the top, then the church followed by the peasant class. BUT, along came the MERCHANTS. They had some cool stuff to sell which = $$$. WHICH in turn put them somewhere between the church & the king. YAY merchants! BUT THEN the Black Death came & messed up all that hierarchy.

Well made plans never include some other weirdness coming along. I'm not counting on the UFO aliens. So far I have no idea what THEY'VE been up to. Then they might have let their technology fall into the war machines' hands. See, if they were decent they wouldn't go sneaking around. I wonder if they see trees, birds & butterflies as trash? They seem so... sterile.

BTW, I thought CERN gave us the internet. I know CERN is funded by many governments...

"Chill"!?, "Dignity"!? Did you not see my icon? That's about as "chill" as I get (as I think) what I'm going to do to some ass who has ONCE again has taken my "kindness" as a weakness. BAH!

Of course, you are mostly right Michael. Me taking it laying down is another thing! (as I shake my fist in the air). Here is where they messed up (and trust me asses always mess up) they GAVE us the internet. NOW, we can compare notes. That was a MAJOR mess up on their part. Now, we will have to use our brains to dig through the trash to the good stuff. But, we'll get there.

Once we compare notes... slowly we'll put together more pieces. Of course, there will be a lot of screaming & yelling (I give you "JERRY, JERRY, JERRY") before the clown show is over. Oh, you're from Sydney, so how are the fires going? The "JERRY" reference (for anyone out of town) is to how the Democrats ended their clown show... as the floor sweepers & ushers moved in, "nothing to see here folks, the shows over, keep moving".

In regards to the "hierarchy", I was watching a documentary (you'd find really interesting) about the Black Death & how it actually totally CHANGED the hierarchy of society I hadn't thought about. Basically, we had 3 classes, the king at the top, then the church followed by the peasant class. BUT, along came the MERCHANTS. They had some cool stuff to sell which = $$$. WHICH in turn put them somewhere between the church & the king. YAY merchants! BUT THEN the Black Death came & messed up all that hierarchy.

Well made plans never include some other weirdness coming along. I'm not counting on the UFO aliens. So far I have no idea what THEY'VE been up to. Then they might have let their technology fall into the war machines' hands. See, if they were decent they wouldn't go sneaking around. I wonder if they see trees, birds & butterflies as trash? They seem so... sterile.

BTW, I thought CERN gave us the internet. I know CERN is funded by many governments...

Lol!

I thought CERN gave us the God Particle, whatever that is. Yeah the Black Death totally changed things, as did random volcanic eruptions that screwed summer and messed up markets. So making plans is a dicey business - ET is evidence of that. I think they are sneaking around because we are too nuts to be handled out in the open, and they are trying to find sane humans - and that ain't easy.

The fires? Oh, round here they are out and we are no longer down to 50 yard visibility because of smoke. Now its flaming rain. After spending a couple of months track local fire risks two thunder storms and the tiles on my roof crack and start leaking. Just got the roof replaced and a payout from the insurance company for rain damage. Bloody typical of this country. If the fires don't get you the water will. Still a lot of other people have had it far worse - so I am not even close to complaining. That would be undignified.

But seriously, for the whole state the fires have been catastrophic in so many ways. However I am constantly reminded that the US seems to be routinely hammered by natural disasters -so what has happened here makes me feel more empathic toward what happens there.

The following was posted on the Richard Dolan forum and I received permission to post it here.

Some here may know of Chris Bledsoe.

The following is a video taken by Chris and (as the post states on a private forum) -

"a video that UAPTN folks processed… We center the orb, isolating it by stabilizing it and centering it using an Adobe Video tool. There is no other processing done. The only enhancement is stabilization.

This is not dust. It is not water. It is in focus. Enjoy."

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18US...1-C-qKn3r/view

[permission to post it here was granted]

Last edited:
The following was posted on the Richard Dolan forum and I received permission to post it here.

Some here may know of Chris Bledsoe.

The following is a video taken by Chris and (as the post states on a private forum) -

"a video that UAPTN folks processed… We center the orb, isolating it by stabilizing it and centering it using an Adobe Video tool. There is no other processing done. The only enhancement is stabilization.

This is not dust. It is not water. It is in focus. Enjoy."

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18US...1-C-qKn3r/view

[permission to post it here was granted]
thx for posting this Sam. never seen anything like it.

What strikes me as the most significant set of questions to ask are these -

Are there "nuts and bolts" (what I call 'hard physical') UFOs?

Are there physical aliens?

Are there obviously intelligent "unexplained" that do not appear physical in the sense of our material based sub-reality yet do appear to at least one of our senses (usually visual and usually 'in the air')

Are there experiences that folks have whereby beings appear at least to one of their senses (usually visual) that appear to have manifest in a form whereby the experience interprets that form in a way that much of the rest of us are able to feel confident we "get the general gist" of what was observed?

and then the most important question(s) of all...

are all the above the same phenomenon yet appearing in different form states and perceived in different forms?

are they all unrelated?

are some related and others not?

New interview with Commander David Fravor, the Top Gun F-18 pilot who chased the Tic-Tac UFOs the Nimitz carrier group was monitoring back in 2006.

New bits:

* The UFO actively jammed his weapon system radar.

* Unknown Officers did not seize his video tapes like they did on the other ship.

* All the records have been exempted from FOIA discovery.

He blathers for an hour about being a pilot. The Tic-Tac stuff doesn't begin until timestamp 1:11:00.

I uploaded an .mp3 for listening on your phone. The audio file is 136 Mb, and will be on WeTransfer for a week, then deleted.

https://we.tl/t-lD0bIxLkyv

YouTube outline:

0:00 - Introduction
7:13 - Top Gun
12:06 - Navy pilot career
24:14 - AI is the third brain of a jetfighter
40:37 - Sully
47:34 - Landing a jet fighter on a carrier
53:18 - What's it like to fly a jet fighter?
1:05:22 - Greatest plane ever made
1:11:04 - The Tic Tac UFO story
1:49:16 - Intelligent extraterrestrial life
1:53:30 - Why aren't UFOs investigated more seriously
1:59:52 - Tic Tac UFO details
2:07:55 - What do you think the Tic Tac was?
2:16:23 - SpaceX
2:30:01 - Response to Mick West Debunking
2:48:24 - Was the Tic Tac a secret military test?
3:00:07 - Is the government in possession of alien spacecraft?
3:25:28 - Interesting UFO sightings in history
3:39:55 - Advice for Young People
3:47:47 - Meaning of life

New interview with Commander David Fravor, the Top Gun F-18 pilot who chased the Tic-Tac UFOs the Nimitz carrier group was monitoring back in 2006.

New bits:

* The UFO actively jammed his weapon system radar.

* Unknown Officers did not seize his video tapes like they did on the other ship.

* All the records have been exempted from FOIA discovery.

He blathers for an hour about being a pilot. The Tic-Tac stuff doesn't begin until timestamp 1:11:00.

I uploaded an .mp3 for listening on your phone. The audio file is 136 Mb, and will be on WeTransfer for a week, then deleted.

https://we.tl/t-lD0bIxLkyv

YouTube outline:

0:00 - Introduction
7:13 - Top Gun
12:06 - Navy pilot career
24:14 - AI is the third brain of a jetfighter
40:37 - Sully
47:34 - Landing a jet fighter on a carrier
53:18 - What's it like to fly a jet fighter?
1:05:22 - Greatest plane ever made
1:11:04 - The Tic Tac UFO story
1:49:16 - Intelligent extraterrestrial life
1:53:30 - Why aren't UFOs investigated more seriously
1:59:52 - Tic Tac UFO details
2:07:55 - What do you think the Tic Tac was?
2:16:23 - SpaceX
2:30:01 - Response to Mick West Debunking
2:48:24 - Was the Tic Tac a secret military test?
3:00:07 - Is the government in possession of alien spacecraft?
3:25:28 - Interesting UFO sightings in history
3:39:55 - Advice for Young People
3:47:47 - Meaning of life

Thank you... I greatly appreciate the mp3 as I like to listen to these while taking a long, daily walk.

You're very welcome!

I prefer .mp3 because I can keep my phone in my pocket in Airplane Mode, because I'm scared of getting testicular cancer, because as a HAM radio operator I know what electromagnetic energy does to flesh. :)

Plus, my phone battery lasts a long time, playback doesn't stutter, and the Podcast Addict player keeps my place when I pause or shut down my phone for the night.

Back