Robbie Graham Busts the UFO Paradigm |358|

I think Gabriel put his finger on the point - it doesn't seem possible to interpret anything about UFO stories in a way that makes sense either using the ETH, or assuming beings from another dimension that want to actually achieve something - good or evil. If they are members of a technological sophisticated race, why are the 'experiments' so crude? Why to they resemble some DMT experiences? If the ETH is false, why have any 'experiments' at all?

David

D.R.Alitt and Luce Allen Furr, can you please not fill the thread with one-liners - try to write something substantial and useful!

David

I think Gabriel put his finger on the point - it doesn't seem possible to interpret anything about UFO stories in a way that makes sense either using the ETH, or assuming beings from another dimension that want to actually achieve something - good or evil. If they are members of a technological sophisticated race, why are the 'experiments' so crude? Why to they resemble some DMT experiences? If the ETH is false, why have any 'experiments' at all?

David
I agree. And what about cattle mutilations? How do they tie into all this?

My gut feeling is that the Universe is the plaything of a sadistic child and that UFOs and other anomalies are just its way to keep us guessing and off guard. Hopefully I'm wrong about that.

or maybe the human imagineers or interpreters of this material simply extrapolate current human technology
they process whatever it is they believe they experienced through their own personal knowledge base and imaginations to produce 'advanced' human-like technology

or maybe the human imagineers or interpreters of this material simply extrapolate current human technology
they process whatever it is they believe they experienced through their own personal knowledge base and imaginations to produce 'advanced' human-like technology
You could be right about that for sure.

My gut feeling is that the Universe is the plaything of a sadistic child and that UFOs and other anomalies are just its way to keep us guessing and off guard. Hopefully I'm wrong about that.
Couldn't reality be a little less bleak than that? I mean, yes, there is something playful and sometimes sadistic about what they do, but on the other hand, they rarely (if ever?) kill or severely injure anyone. Could it be that they are junior entities, who simply dabble on the side a little?

David

I cannot recall the exact source, but in the past few days I read a comment by someone who reports an abduction during which they experienced an anal probe
(or at least activities and sensations which they interpreted as an anal probe - but it might have been something quite different which they simply did not understand)
When questioned about it and asked if they had had their anus examined by a doctor, they replied that it was their astral anus which was probed, not their physical anus

Timothy Green Beckley was on C2C with George Knapp this past weekend. He said that Kenneth Arnold had many UFO sightings during his lifetime. Towards the end of his life Arnold came to believe that they were vessels that carried the souls of the departed from this realm to another.

I think Kenneth Ring was way ahead of his time when he did a study to compare UFO experiencers to NDErs. The very fact that both groups have so much in common is incredibly important.
It was because of a Kenneth Ring book - maybe the only one - that compared the two that I started to take the UFO phenomena seriously.

Keeping an open mind doesn't mean you let everything in without scrutinizing the data and making informed opinions about it.

That appears to be what he did though?

Can you demonstrate one of these frequent changing of mind?

I read the table of contents and the introductory material. That was enough. I can't possibly have read 100 pages within 2 minutes can I?

The PDF linked is 15 pages and lacks a table of contents also

Keeping an open mind doesn't mean you let everything in without scrutinizing the data and making informed opinions about it.

You are right; and that is exactly what jacques vallee does. His work is a very positive and enlightening contribution to the field

Back