Robert Forte, The Softer Side of CIA Psychedelic Mind Control |407|

Here's a cleaned up version of the Zapruder film. I think it puts a lid on the "back and to the left' fallacy.

Everything beyond the physical evidence is pure speculation - and the physical evidence leaves no reason to think that Oswald didn't do it, acting alone.

Even your link describes a guy that's basically the Bradley/Chelsea Manning of his day. The CIA would never recruit a guy like that. He slit his wrists when the Russians didn't want to play with him? His wife said that he compared himself to historical men. He despised the United States and capitalism.

His head wasn't screwed on tight. He seems to my mind exactly the type to try to inflate his value by killing the president. That's just my opinion, of course. But opinion is all the link has as well.

IMO, Vincent Bugliosi did a great job putting Oswald "on trial". His book is lengthy. This video is a second best, though.

and here is Oswald's psychology

Last edited:
well... Thanks for this awesome openness... really hit home for me as I've been trying to understand my tendency to shut down my heart in order to avoid this experience. I've developed a great mastery of it :) reversing the process has been more of a challenge :)
I, too, seem to have (unconsciously?) mastered many techniques for navigating life that are proving to be undesirable liabilities in my long game. The attempt to reverse these techniques is quite costly, but at least I'm doing my part to support the economy. ;)

Last edited:
Just because a segment of humanity keeps quiet and turns a blind eye to this process, in a passive-aggressive war hoping to reap the benefits once the dirty works have been executed by others on their behalf - this does not serve to make them 'peaceful or trying their best'.

I feel most grateful that I don’t see things that way at all. ;)

If most people I know keep quiet it’s not because they’re ‘hoping to reap the benefits’, but because they believe they have little say in what goes on with their government. Most people I’ve met around the world, and I’ve travelled a fair bit and lived abroad for fourteen years, (my abroad doesn’t mean Wales rather than Scotland! :)) don’t have the time or the inclination to consider other religions or people’s global ambitions. I feel certain that they would be content with true peace, food, a roof over their head and seeing their children growing up.

I think if we started trying to look after each other, trusting in compassion rather than fearfulness, spend trillions on trying to improve education and understand nature instead of buying weapons, if we started accepting the world (Universe) as our country, rather than childishly limiting ourselves to where we were born etc etc

We are presently greedy, selfish and all the other negative nouns that are commonly used, but that is because we are fearful. The way you describe the world is a self fulfilling prophecy, if you think that way, that’s what will happen. If Eric is convinced that Muslims are evil, and Africa is full of savages than that’s how it will be for him. If however, he or someone with his views was somehow to meet an amazing Muslim woman and fell head over heels in love, would their views change? I think they might.

I will just ask you this:

How do you think your ‘views’ are presently working for the citizens of the United States and the rest of the world?

In my opinion we’re heading towards hell at high speed. It appears to me that those in charge have lost their (highly educated) minds. There is no major country that isn’t included, certainly those in the West.

My own worldview allows me the grace to see this happening yet stay relatively calm about it. If it were not for this worldview I think I’d find it difficult to keep my sanity. But as things stand - it’s all good - however bad it may seem.

Last edited:
I feel most grateful that I don’t see things that way at all. ;)

If most people I know keep quiet it’s not because they’re ‘hoping to reap the benefits’, but because they believe they have little say in what goes on with their government. Most people I’ve met around the world, and I’ve travelled a fair bit and lived abroad for fourteen years, (my abroad doesn’t mean Wales rather than Scotland! :)) don’t have the time or the inclination to consider other religions or people’s global ambitions. I feel certain that they would be content with true peace, food, a roof over their head and seeing their children growing up.

I think if we started trying to look after each other, trusting in compassion rather than fearfulness, spend trillions on trying to improve education and understand nature instead of buying weapons, if we started accepting the world (Universe) as our country, rather than childishly limiting ourselves to where we were born etc etc

We are presently greedy, selfish and all the other negative nouns that are commonly used, but that is because we are fearful. The way you describe the world is a self fulfilling prophecy, if you think that way, that’s what will happen. If Eric is convinced that Muslims are evil, and Africa is full of savages than that’s how it will be for him. If however, he or someone with his views was somehow to meet an amazing Muslim woman and fell head over heels in love, would their views change? I think they might.

To me, you overly complicate reality, you deliberately (perhaps subconsciously) overthink things. That way you justify your own and others ego actions. I will just ask you this:

How do you think your ‘views’ are presently working for the citizens of the United States and the rest of the world?

In my opinion we’re heading towards hell at high speed. It appears to me that those in charge have lost their (highly educated) minds. There is no major country that isn’t included, certainly those in the West.

My own worldview allows me the grace to see this happening yet stay relatively calm about it. If it were not for this worldview I think I’d find it difficult to keep my sanity. But as things stand - it’s all good - however bad it may seem.

A country that spends more on psychologically torturing its deviated-from-the-norm citizens than on attempts to teach them something...

(Sigh) And authoritarian, dogmatic "education" that is being widely practiced is not that much far from imprisonment anyway.

So, it is no surprise that from some kids (whose skin is darker) the road from school to prison is usually a short one...

While the kids with brighter skin colour fare not much better - instead of being criminalised, they are medicalised: they are likely to be "diagnosed" with a supposed / imaginary "mental disorder" and pushed into a psychiatric system, which is pretty prison-like:

An unpleasant situation for everyone... well, except for prison-industrial and psych-industrial complexes!

Most people I’ve met around the world, and I’ve travelled a fair bit and lived abroad for fourteen years, (my abroad doesn’t mean Wales rather than Scotland! :)) don’t have the time or the inclination to consider other religions or people’s global ambitions. I feel certain that they would be content with true peace, food, a roof over their head and seeing their children growing up.

To me, you overly complicate reality, you deliberately (perhaps subconsciously) overthink things. That way you justify your own and others ego actions. I will just ask you this:

I am thankful really that we have shifted the context and subject of the conversation to be me personally. Otherwise, I would have never realized my overthinking and other shortcomings. Thanks. :) Sometimes, here in the midst of my educationless and heavily armed fortress (you even know where I live! Wow!) of compassion-lacking, I lose perspective on how not-virtue-signaling enough actually causes others to be evil or genocidal. It's not their fault really. Good point. I have never heard this position before.

You diagnosed my pathology, mindset and praxis all in one post. I have not seen enough of the world as compared to you. Gotcha. I focus on people's religion and isolate myself through ignorance and fearful ego. Taking notes. I lack compassion and the focus of looking after others. I will cease my work on famine in India and energy in Central America forthwith, and contemplate such personal missteps. As well, I had no realization that the cause of the problem was me. Amazingly novel, original and totally non-propaganda influenced revelations. Sincere and bereft of coded insults.

Very helpful.

Last edited:
Extremely defensive. Most revealing.

Ahhh the good ol' ad hoc rescue. Pro tip: You can put on any charade you wish for yourself, but don't piss on my leg and tell me that it's raining.

Most people, not just me, do not wish to be talked down to in a pedantic and insulting manner - when I just gave you an honest and non-threatening opinion. If you cannot stand the fact that others might not share your views, why not try discussing the topic - and not obsessing about and demeaning them personally.

For Example: "TES, I disagree with your contention that a critical segment of the world is motivated by a genocidal mindset, and here are the reasons why I view it that way. First, the UN Council on Genocide relates six characterisics which compose what they deem to constitue genocide. When I look a the primary conflicts in Asia and the Middle East, including the Syrian Refugee Crisis (and by the way I have an associate working with that crisis now), none of these population displacements meets the UN definition. I can see why one might be tempted to view it that way - but let me offer an alternative view..."

Wow... such integrity, clarity and intelligence would be a breath of fresh air!! Michael Patterson does a great job at this. He convinces me on half the stuff he writes. ;;/?

Yeah you couched your insults in polite overtones - we got that game long ago.... and that was revealing as well, yes. :)

Last edited:
Pro tip: there are good honest people who see through an insulting masquerade. They, not just me, do not wish to be talked down to in a pedantic and insulting manner - when I just gave you an honest and non-threatening opinion. If you cannot stand the fact that others might not share your views, why not try discussing the topic - and not obsessing about and demeaning them personally.

For Example: "TES, I disagree with your contention that much of the world is motivated primarily by a genocidal mindset, and here are the reasons why I view it that way. First, the UN Council on Genocide relates six characterisics which compose what they deem to constitue genocide. When I look a the primary conflicts in Asia and the Middle East, including the Syrian Refugee Crisis (and by the way I have an associate working with that crisis now), none of these population displacements meets the UN definition. But I can see why you might view it that way - but let me offer a alternative view..."

Wow... such honesty, clarity and intelligence would be a breath of fresh air!!

Yeah you couched your insults in polite overtones - and that was revealing as well, yes. Don't piss on my leg, and tell me that it's raining.

TES, hence my comment about passive agression

TES

My post was hardly about you, only the para above. I’ll remove most of it, as it’ll hardly change the overall post. The way you make it sound, the whole post was about you.

“...and not obsessing about and demeaning them personally.”

I posted my opinion in one tiny paragraph, amateur and of low grade it may be, but if you find it demeaning then that’s down to you! If it’s wrong then why get so upset about it? Don’t flatter yourself, I definitely don’t obsess about you! The delusion here is truly astounding, yet typical. It pisses me right off when someone with your life experience exaggerate what I’m meant to have said and overreact over basically nothing.

Just for example the part about me travelling was only to give some weight to my opinion about my own experience, I never even considered or mentioned you! Yet you imagined it was all about you. You’ve (over)reacted as if I’d insulted and patronised you from start to finish.

And I’m not Michael Patterson. I’m Steve, a totally different person, so why the hell should I try to write like Michael. That’s very patronising, don’t you think? He’s a much better writer than I’ll ever be, with a higher intellect, but such as it is, my opinion is just as valid as his, or any other.

The warning signs came earlier in this thread, when you bleated:
We have a couple members who bully others in the forum.”
That may well be true, TES, but I don’t particularly mind that, it takes all sorts. Though I’m feel quite sure you didn’t have certain ‘blowhards’ in mind. Fortunately David didn’t act on your pathetic complaint that time. You display victimhood at the drop of a feather cap, I really despise that type of behaviour. I disagree with pretty much anything of what Eric says here, but I’d have a hundred of him over your type all day long.

And I’m not trying to get him on my side, that would truly be a miracle! ;)

That may well be true, TES, but I don’t particularly mind that, it takes all sorts. Though I’m feel quite sure you didn’t have certain ‘blowhards’ in mind. Fortunately David didn’t act on your pathetic complaint that time. You display victimhood at the drop of a feather cap, I really despise that type of behaviour. I disagree with pretty much anything of what Eric says here, but I’d have a hundred of him over your type all day long.

I’ve just skipped through your blog https://theethicalskeptic.com/2018/12/26/six-vaccinial-generation-trends-already-well-underway/ and I want to apologise. You are a very bright guy that can offer a lot to this forum. If Alex were to kick one of us off the forum, I’d volunteer myself willingly.

My opinion hasn’t changed about the victim issue, it really rings my bells, but I can accept and overlook any faults I may think you have if you can agree. I’m quite sure you have your opinions about me. :)

Yeah you couched your insults in polite overtones - we got that game long ago.... and that was revealing as well, yes. :)

It isn’t that I have personally suffered at the hands of vaccine makers, but close friends of mine have, as you have too. I’m not certain of much but I am relatively sure about this; people need to consider possibilities that might blow their worldview apart, rather than be 100% certain of things. I’ve been reading about the subject and watching loads of videos, currently I’m reading a compelling defence of Andrew Wakefield, the disgraced Doctor that the establishment put up every time that vaccines are even whispered about in anything but positive terms.

So can we shake hands for now at least?

I’ve just skipped through your blog https://theethicalskeptic.com/2018/12/26/six-vaccinial-generation-trends-already-well-underway/ and I want to apologise. You are a very bright guy that can offer a lot to this forum. If Alex were to kick one of us off the forum, I’d volunteer myself willingly.

My opinion hasn’t changed about the victim issue, it really rings my bells, but I can accept and overlook any faults I may think you have if you can agree. I’m quite sure you have your opinions about me. :)

It isn’t that I have personally suffered at the hands of vaccine makers, but close friends of mine have, as you have too. I’m not certain of much but I am relatively sure about this; people need to consider possibilities that might blow their worldview apart, rather than be 100% certain of things. I’ve been reading about the subject and watching loads of videos, currently I’m reading a compelling defence of Andrew Wakefield, the disgraced Doctor that the establishment put up every time that vaccines are even whispered about in anything but positive terms.

So can we shake hands for now at least?

Yes, we most definitely can shake hands. :) Even for more than just the now.

Sorry, I was out of town all week and am just now getting back to catching up in the forum.

I do not have opinions about you. I simply had an opinion about that post. And, it is not me as a victim I am concerned about. It is our ability as a society to cut through obfuscating social norms and get to the truth of some pretty serious matters. (Vaccines obviously one of those matters) One of those is the essence of our origins and nature of the non-material.

But - to post a response like this, takes one of great heart and good character... I do appreciate it. Matter closed, and apologies for any degree of over-reaction on my part or perceptions therein. ;;/?

Last edited:
https://www.conservativereview.com/...itory-run-cartels-including-key-border-areas/

Mexican government admits 80% of its populated territory is run by cartels

80 percent of the country’s 266 districts recently targeted for enforcement by the Mexican National Guard in a new counter-cartel operation are either controlled (57.5 percent) or disputed (23.3 percent) by the cartels. “Only 53 (19.92 percent) enjoy a low level of violence, which means that control is exercised by the authorities

US users of illegal drugs fund the cartels but they refuse to accept responsibility for the harm their drug use causes to other people.

Cognitive bias is more powerful than any narcotic or psychedelic drug. The people who know how to use it are the ones who are really running this world. The secret to "mind control" is to use a person's cognitive bias to fool them with lies.

Last edited:
Back