Sandy Hook Conspiracy

This entire exercise certainly hasn't raised my interest in conspiracies.
I think perhaps at the begining, one may be looking for 'the truth'. But after a while one is actually studying human psychology. It has a lot in common with the sceptic movement. Someone like Richard Wiseman for example, the things he says are much less interesting than the reasons why he says them. I think one always has to be prepared for irrationality showing up wearing the garb of rationality.

I think perhaps at the begining, one may be looking for 'the truth'. But after a while one is actually studying human psychology. It has a lot in common with the sceptic movement. Someone like Richard Wiseman for example, the things he says are much less interesting than the reasons why he says them. I think one always has to be prepared for irrationality showing up wearing the garb of rationality.

This is a great argument. You see, it's really irrationality that only appears rational.

This is probably the dumbest comment anybody has ever written on this forum, which is probably why it has so many likes.

People in the skeptic movement are irrational because they don't tackle the evidence. They talk around it (and coincidentally, often bring up human psychology).

Looking for 'the truth' only comes as a result of discovering that a presented story is a lie.

Do you think before you comment, or just start writing and hope that whatever comes out isn't complete garbage?

This is a great argument. You see, it's really irrationality that only appears rational.

This is probably the dumbest comment anybody has ever written on this forum, which is probably why it has so many likes.

People in the skeptic movement are irrational because they don't tackle the evidence. They talk around it (and coincidentally, often bring up human psychology).

Looking for 'the truth' only comes as a result of discovering that a presented story is a lie.

Do you think before you comment, or just start writing and hope that whatever comes out isn't complete garbage?
You've gone too far and lost the crowd. Dissing Typoz is like drowning cute puppies.

Isn't one of the mottos of Skeptiko, "follow the evidence wherever it leads"?

People around here used to be capable of that. Craig Weiler was capable of that. He'd fairly and objectively engage members on any subject. A true agnostic. I used to think everyone on the forum was like him, which is why I liked it here. But no!

People only consider evidence of what they want to believe is true, which is why they don't actually engage the evidence and produce real arguments.

Such a shame.

What a bunch of stupid idiots you all are.

Gimmie a crash-course in Sand Hook : who is missing, who is dead, how many were reported dead & and are never seen again, and how does their parent react, and what does the autopsy looks like.

I find it hard that one can close off a whole community and then have parents "lie" about their kid being shot, just for a cover-up.

I don t get the ruse either?..is it a false charade which sole purpose is to guarantee that NRA live forever, or is it to secure that Second Amend gets abolished ?

Gimmie a crash-course in Sand Hook : who is missing, who is dead, how many were reported dead & and are never seen again, and how does their parent react, and what does the autopsy looks like.

I find it hard that one can close off a whole community and then have parents "lie" about their kid being shot, just for a cover-up.

I don t get the ruse either?..is it a false charade which sole purpose is to guarantee that NRA live forever, or is it to secure that Second Amend gets abolished ?

Thanks Pollux. I'll give you the rundown later on when I have some more time.

People around here used to be capable of that. Craig Weiler was capable of that. He'd fairly and objectively engage members on any subject. A true agnostic. I used to think everyone on the forum was like him, which is why I liked it here. But no!

People only consider evidence of what they want to believe is true, which is why they don't actually engage the evidence and produce real arguments.

Such a shame.

Are you staying up late and drinking again?

Such a shame.

:) I know.

The quality of the forum has gone so far downhill, it's not worth reading anymore.
Goodbye. I hope you are successful in finding a forum for the hard of thinking!

Such a shame.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCDMwA5aCBhd5XhgyUAvLMyw

Back