Mod+ Second hand accounts of the paranormal

That poster doesn't talk about any paranormal/spiritual experience. She merely tells about her mother's death and her own beliefs. She uses it as an excuse to spread the oneness propaganda. People like her hate individuality, and they would want everyone to be enslaved by this insane cult.

I don't think that she is gullible. I think that she is evil and she knows what she is doing. North Korea is a perfect example of the end result of this kind of collectivist ideology.

Fortunately psychical research and logical thinking negate all her conclusions.
Would you like to tone your language down please. If you have had a bad experience with a cult, by all means describe it - preferably in a thread of your own - but it is absurd to write what you have with no context.

David

That poster doesn't talk about any paranormal/spiritual experience. She merely tells about her mother's death and her own beliefs. She uses it as an excuse to spread the oneness propaganda. People like her hate individuality, and they would want everyone to be enslaved by this insane cult.

I don't think that she is gullible. I think that she is evil and she knows what she is doing. North Korea is a perfect example of the end result of this kind of collectivist ideology.

Fortunately psychical research and logical thinking negate all her conclusions.

Can you explain what is hate speech?? And maybe explain "evil" in your view?

Ideally we can move the conversation about "collectivist ideology" into a new thread?

=-=-=

Summary of a story told me:

'One night when my wife & I were early on in our marriage, she slept over at my parents. We stayed in my sister's old room.

The next morning, we were having breakfast with my parents when my Dad naturally asked how we slept. My wife complained that she didn't sleep well because she swore a young blond girl in a blue dress was standing at the end of the bed staring at her. She said the nightmare terrified her but at the same seemed so real. This freaked out everyone else at the table as my sister had complained about this very thing for years and they assumed she was making it up.

Though my dad said not ask my sister about it, my wife did eventually tell my sister who broke down in grateful tears because it meant she wasn't crazy.'

Back