Seth Query

Steve

I'm currently reading Seth speaks and listening to it on YouTube.

Seth has just made the statement that 'no atom currently in your body was there 10 years ago'.

As this was written in the early 70s, was this fact about the human body known at that time? That bits of us are continuously dying and being renewed.

Any comments?

The book is intriguing, even if it's difficult to follow what he means a lot of the time.

I thought they first couple of books were quite interesting then, for me, it started to sound like manipulation tbh.

Researchers in the 1950s made the discovery by feeding their subjects radioactive atoms. Using radiation detectors, the researchers watched the atoms move all over the body. They found that the new atoms replaced old ones and ended up in all tissues of the human body

Thanks Jim. I guess it was known at the time the Seth books started to appear. Have you read any of them? If so, what are your thoughts?

This might be helpful.

The comments are interesting too.

As is usual, nothing of this nature is easy. It probably has to be this way, to keep the veil in place. The information is all available, but doubt is cast upon it. ;)

I was intrigued by this book too, and often caught myself thinking "could Jane have known that at the time through conventional means" on both scientific and esoteric eastern philosophical concepts.

I guess Jim's closed that one specific one down! ;)

Anyone, Jon Klimo's book is absolute sublime if one has an interest in channelling.....

Back