Steve banned again?

Has Steve001 or in his current incarnation, evets010 been banned again? If so, why? Cause it was pretty damned quick.
Steve wasn't banned before, he was just on radio silence. He was having the same kind of problems with his account as some of the others here (David Bailey among them, IIRC) and couldn't retrieve his password or log in. Eventually he gave up and simply created a new user. About a week ago, he was banned. No reason was given. If it was for having two accounts, we suggested he could ask to rejoin under whichever account he can get to work.

Linda

Steve wasn't banned before, he was just on radio silence. He was having the same kind of problems with his account as some of the others here (David Bailey among them, IIRC) and couldn't retrieve his password or log in. Eventually he gave up and simply created a new user. About a week ago, he was banned. No reason was given. If it was for having two accounts, we suggested he could ask to rejoin under whichever account he can get to work.

Linda
Here's the post where David Bailey states he created a second account because he was having problems with his first, showing that it's not a bannable offense.

http://www.skeptiko-forum.com/threads/free-will-and-science.1699/

"(I am the same David Bailey, but I lost my password and the password reset mechanism seems to get confused! Andy has very kindly transferred a lot of my properties.)"

Since Steve was already "Steve 1" he went with the geek version of "Steve 2".

Linda

Back