TALKING EVIL WITH ALEX TSAKIRIS -- GORDON WHITE -- RUNE SOUP

So "abolish the police" doesn't mean "abolish the police"?

That sounds like a cult creating a new language, doesn't it?
Oh my!!! No. Abolish the police can mean different things. The article from CNN talked about abolishing the old kind of policing and starting anew. Calling a group a cult is unhelpful and doesn't allow for nuance.

The media is really going to town trying to convince everyone that we should all embrace a lawless society. It just convinces me even more that an evil cult is behind this nonsense.
You can have your opinion obviously, but I think you should be careful when you throw around the term "evil".

Interestingly enough, Someone is suing the DC major based on the idea of separation of church and state, because the lawsuit claims BML is a religion and the government should not be promoting it.

Interestingly enough, Someone is suing the DC major based on the idea of separation of church and state, because the lawsuit claims BML is a religion and the government should not be promoting it.

Religion is another misused word.

Tbh...I think evil is being talked about too much on this site. To me, it's not that complicated of an issue.
Wasn't Evil the topic of the show?

David Dorn's murder by BLM rioters was streamed live on FB as it happened. It's like Bread and Circuses. You can't tell me that's not evil.

Wasn't Evil the topic of the show?

David Dorn's murder by BLM rioters was streamed live on FB as it happened. It's like Bread and Circuses. You can't tell me that's not evil.
It was...I'm saying that labeling something as evil doesn't really help us. How is it helpful?

I've known plenty of justice warriors and they're not evil...I can assure you.
Did you watch the video, or are you not allowed to?

SJWs follow an evil ideology hidden behind nice words. The devil can smile too.

Did you watch the video, or are you not allowed to?

SJWs follow an evil ideology hidden behind nice words. The devil can smile too.
I didn't..you can't convince me that social justice warriors are evil...clearly you and I define that word differently and I've known plenty. No evil there.

Is there something wrong Chris? Is there something you need to confess? Cancelled anyone lately?
Once again...this kind of discussion isn't helpful. Labeling people that you don't know as evil is small-minded and just creates more divisiveness.

Back