Telekinesis

For what its worth:
http://www.scientificexploration.org/docs/31/jse_31_2_Gimeno.pdf
Between June 2014 and December 2015, a PK laboratory was organized in Buenos Aires. Up to five video cameras were installed to record the events. Various devices were assembled to measure physical, physiological, and environmental variables. 23 meetings were held with a presumptive PK subject, identified in previous research.

Well why don't you seek the knowledge to harness it ?

At the moment I doubt that telekinesis can be harnessed. If it really can, as you say yourself, you have to put a lot of energy into the training. I do not have that time. So I am just hoping to see someone use it one day, that would suffice.

At the moment I doubt that telekinesis can be harnessed. If it really can, as you say yourself, you have to put a lot of energy into the training. I do not have that time. So I am just hoping to see someone use it one day, that would suffice.

That's how I feel, it would take too much time and effort and majority of humans do not have that time or space to do it consistently. Hence you only seen little quips. I do believe some people (very rare) have a predisposition to do it much easier. Like some people are naturally good at drawing or singing while others needs practice. Now when comparing the 2 TK and Singing/drawing. Someone will say "well there are lots of singers and artists, I've yet to see anyone do TK" What hampers TK is the dogma, skepticism and disbelief that surrounds it. Its thought that its just not true and impossible, so people don't give it a thought. Much the less people wouldn't even know how to practice it in the first place. TK is surrounded in doubt

Someone will say "well there are lots of singers and artists, I've yet to see anyone do TK" What hampers TK is the dogma, skepticism and disbelief that surrounds it. Its thought that its just not true and impossible, so people don't give it a thought.
This struck me following from your belief that some folks may have a predisposition for TK.

If its possible for young people to have such a predisposition then I'd expect a lot more evidence for it manifesting there. I don't think children, say even up to 10 or 12 years old, would suppress their own wonder and curiosity regarding an emergent ability to move things with their minds. My kids believed in magic for years. I had to finally break it to my oldest that Santa wasn't real (well, at least I had to tell him I don't have any evidence) when he was 12. Obviously, his younger siblings had that bubble burst a bit earlier.

Point being, I struggle to buy the taboo or dogma suppression argument generally, and especially with younger people.

This struck me following from your belief that some folks may have a predisposition for TK.

If its possible for young people to have such a predisposition then I'd expect a lot more evidence for it manifesting there. I don't think children, say even up to 10 or 12 years old, would suppress their own wonder and curiosity regarding an emergent ability to move things with their minds. My kids believed in magic for years. I had to finally break it to my oldest that Santa wasn't real (well, at least I had to tell him I don't have any evidence) when he was 12. Obviously, his younger siblings had that bubble burst a bit earlier.

Point being, I struggle to buy the taboo or dogma suppression argument generally, and especially with younger people.
Why would you tell a kid that Santa isn't real? I figured out the truth about Santa on my own as a kid, but continued the tradition of writing him a letter and leaving it in my stocking each Christmas until I moved away from home. Mom continued placing treats in the stocking every year. I didn't need a flesh and blood Santa to enjoy the traditions associated with Christmas. No one in my family ever felt the need to break the "awful truth" to us. The truth about Santa is that surprising people with gifts that you don't take personal credit for is kind of magical. Santa is about being kind to others without requiring anything in return.

Why would you tell a kid that Santa isn't real? I figured out the truth about Santa on my own as a kid, but continued the tradition of writing him a letter and leaving it in my stocking each Christmas until I moved away from home. Mom continued placing treats in the stocking every year. I didn't need a flesh and blood Santa to enjoy the traditions associated with Christmas. No one in my family ever felt the need to break the "awful truth" to us. The truth about Santa is that surprising people with gifts that you don't take personal credit for is kind of magical. Santa is about being kind to others without requiring anything in return.
For a myriad of reasons on which my wife and I ruminated for weeks as his loving, caring parents. Turns out it was a great decision too. The Santa tradition continues happily in our home of, now, all unbelievers. Stockings, giving, kindness, etc.

Glad your experience was a good one, and I'd hope you'd respect mine. (Especially since you knew, literally, nothing about it beyond what I'd shared.)

I've often wondered if Santa was a master of P.k.
Santa certainly understands the importance of belief.

Think of the Philip Group in Toronto. They invented a ghost. They knew Phillip wasn't real. But the idea of Phillip was enough to facilitate PK. They let themselves believe, and it worked.

Last edited:

if you're struggling with something that's your problem not mine. I'm assuming tk acts under different variables than other skills. There is very little research on it. Perhaps TV waves hamper it or anger makes it harder to preform to. Or cell phone towers, doubt, unfocused etc

Remote viewer Lyn Buchanan was a poltergeist agent as a child. In this video he explains why he stopped using PK.

In the first chapter of his book, The Seventh Sense, Buchanan describes learning to use and refine his youthful PK abilities:

When I was about twelve years old, odd things began to happen in the form of objects around me moving or bumping, or suddenly falling for no apparent reason. It was bothersome to others, but to me, it was odd and interesting. It felt as if it was something I was doing so I began trying to learn what it could be. I learned that I could sometimes cause a few small things to happen -- simple things -- at will. They were not enough to really impress anyone, but they were enough to spur me onward. I devised some mental exercises to help me "flex my mind muscles." I developed a "little voice" that would give the orders and help keep things organized. I understood completely that it was just a device of my own making, and not a real voice. It was not an entity of any kind, a spirit, or even an alter ego. I was not really hearing things. It was just a gimmick I had devised to separate my regular thoughts from those that were supposed to make the weird things happen. I was never afraid of it, and actually thought of it as a really neat plaything. I had complete control over it.

Through this and some other exercises that I devised, I learned to make bigger things happen, and could make the smaller things happen with little effort. But as I got better at it, the things that happened "by themselves" got stronger, too. I practiced and learned more control, so these spurious incidents became less frequent, but when they did happen, they were much more noticeable. A couple of times, the little voice had done something by itself to get me out of a fight or embarrassment, but for the most part, the unbidden incidents were just funny little things. In fact, they were usually harmless pranks, at the most. They happened without my volition, and I would often see the humor in them and appreciate the unexpected cleverness behind them.

Around age fourteen, though, with hormones rising, I began competing for the attention of young girls. One day I was showing off, trying to impress the cute redheaded girl who attracted me so. I succeeded by showing her one of the tricks I had learned to do with the little voice inside my head. It did impress her, all right. In fact, she was so impressed that she went home and told her father -- the Pentecostal minister. The following day, he and two of his deacons met me after school and asked for a demonstration. As soon as this demonstration succeeded, they all slammed their hands onto my head and pushed me down to the sidewalk, screaming to God to cast the Devil out of me.

(http://www.paraview.com/buchanan/buchanan_excerpt.htm)
When I first read this excerpt, I thought it very odd that Buchanan left out the details of the "trick" he showed the redheaded girl. Then I recalled the generally skeptical reception I got while describing to open-minded friends an anomalous incident of my own, involving one object inexplicably passing through two others. Perhaps Buchanan or his publisher thought a full description of this particular psychokinetic feat would be so bizarre as to strain the credulity of his readers. Thankfully, he describes it in the video.

BTW, chapter one in its entirety can be read at the site linked to above.

Doug

Last edited:
I can't explain this well nor have I watched the video Transcente dropped ( I am about to) but what I have been told this stuff is DANGEROUS (energy magick), like really DANGEROUS, not just PK, but dealing with ENERGY. Its indifferent.....as we can see. with ample amounts of evidence.

You can use it for GOOD for BAD or for either, but when you "practice" you might let stuff in you're not intended to, people do it subconsciously everyday

In the first chapter of his book, The Seventh Sense, Buchanan describes learning to use and refine his youthful PK abilities:

When I was about twelve years old, odd things began to happen in the form of objects around me moving or bumping, or suddenly falling for no apparent reason. It was bothersome to others, but to me, it was odd and interesting. It felt as if it was something I was doing so I began trying to learn what it could be. I learned that I could sometimes cause a few small things to happen -- simple things -- at will. They were not enough to really impress anyone, but they were enough to spur me onward. I devised some mental exercises to help me "flex my mind muscles." I developed a "little voice" that would give the orders and help keep things organized. I understood completely that it was just a device of my own making, and not a real voice. It was not an entity of any kind, a spirit, or even an alter ego. I was not really hearing things. It was just a gimmick I had devised to separate my regular thoughts from those that were supposed to make the weird things happen. I was never afraid of it, and actually thought of it as a really neat plaything. I had complete control over it.

Through this and some other exercises that I devised, I learned to make bigger things happen, and could make the smaller things happen with little effort. But as I got better at it, the things that happened "by themselves" got stronger, too. I practiced and learned more control, so these spurious incidents became less frequent, but when they did happen, they were much more noticeable. A couple of times, the little voice had done something by itself to get me out of a fight or embarrassment, but for the most part, the unbidden incidents were just funny little things. In fact, they were usually harmless pranks, at the most. They happened without my volition, and I would often see the humor in them and appreciate the unexpected cleverness behind them.

Around age fourteen, though, with hormones rising, I began competing for the attention of young girls. One day I was showing off, trying to impress the cute redheaded girl who attracted me so. I succeeded by showing her one of the tricks I had learned to do with the little voice inside my head. It did impress her, all right. In fact, she was so impressed that she went home and told her father -- the Pentecostal minister. The following day, he and two of his deacons met me after school and asked for a demonstration. As soon as this demonstration succeeded, they all slammed their hands onto my head and pushed me down to the sidewalk, screaming to God to cast the Devil out of me.

(http://www.paraview.com/buchanan/buchanan_excerpt.htm)
When I first read this excerpt, I thought it very odd that Buchanan left out the details of the "trick" he showed the redheaded girl. Then I recalled the generally skeptical reception I got while describing to open-minded friends an anomalous incident of my own, involving one object inexplicably passing through two others. Perhaps Buchanan or his publisher thought a full description of this particular psychokinetic feat would be so bizarre as to strain the credulity of his readers. Thankfully, he describes it in the video.

BTW, chapter one in its entirety can be read at the site linked to above.

Doug
I'll continue to take the skeptical perspective to try and make the conversation lively. :)

The excerpt is similar to the point I made regarding more wide spread evidence for this phenomena. Again, I would think most (or at least a large percentage) would be interested in exploring such a talent they possessed.

Perhaps its just fleetingly rare. Who knows.

The demonstration for the red headed girl is also interesting. It would follow that for every devil-fearing minister shown this ability by a 14 year old, there'd be another more open minded adult seeing such a demonstration. Hell, if even 10 kids emerged that could exhibit TK on demand.... this would be a mainstream phenomena.

I'll continue to take the skeptical perspective to try and make the conversation lively. :)

The excerpt is similar to the point I made regarding more wide spread evidence for this phenomena. Again, I would think most (or at least a large percentage) would be interested in exploring such a talent they possessed.

Perhaps its just fleetingly rare. Who knows.

The demonstration for the red headed girl is also interesting. It would follow that for every devil-fearing minister shown this ability by a 14 year old, there'd be another more open minded adult seeing such a demonstration. Hell, if even 10 kids emerged that could exhibit TK on demand.... this would be a mainstream phenomena.
I would think that all it would take to quash PK is a "loving" parent breaking the news to them that such things aren't possible.

Watch the end of the Philip Group video. They talk about what's required to facilitate PK... playfulness, evoking that childlike innocence that allows for possibilities not considered possible by adults.

I would think that all it would take to quash PK is a "loving" parent breaking the news to them that such things aren't possible.
Pathetic. Nice personal attack on someone you do not know regarding something on which you are completely uninformed and ignorant.

Good day.

Pathetic. Nice personal attack on someone you do not know regarding something on which you are completely uninformed and ignorant.

Good day.
You seem to be the one making personal attacks.

You want to know why children are not openly manifesting psi abilities. I'm giving you the answer.

Remote viewer Joe McMoneagle has talked about his twin sister who was also psychic. As a child, he kept quite about his experiences. His sister didn't. She was sent to mental health professionals and drugged into submission. McMoneagle blames them for his sisters early death. That was done to her by parents who loved her, but just didn't know any better.

Last edited:
Back