Telekinesis

One thing which does seem to be quite commonplace is the poltergeist phenomenon. This appears to be a type of uncontrolled psychokinesis, usually associated with highly emotional adolescence.

The logical extension to that is that if it can take place in an uncontrolled manner, then it should be possible for some people to achieve some degree of control. Simply dismissing it as non-existent doesn't really help anyone to understand what is going on. But I think research needs to focus not on the phenomena itself, but on what are the circumstances, mental states, environments, conducive to such activity.

This fits pretty good with the Lyn Buchanan interview posted earlier.

o simple sum up my position: I do not believe that TK exists, because I have not seen anyone on this planet using it. Yes, I know there is research going on, e.g. from Dean Radin. And I endorse that as I think it is important to challenge the (scientific) mainstream regarding certain positions and believes. If I had something to say in that regard I would even support scientists in their endeavors, if they think they are onto something. So, no, I am definitely not a sceptic because I do not like certain ideas or have a fixed worldview, that seems to be threatend.
But TK is very controversial and I still believe (very important word here), that if it was real, we would already know it by now, because over the time of thousands of years, it would have established itself as a known fact. There always would have been people using it even if it was suppressed by society. The evidence would have grown, especially within open societies and due to the strongly growing population on Earth, which should lead to more and people with that ability. Who knows if there hadn't even been a remote society cherishing it in the course of the centuries and, if not peaceful, use it as tool in war depending on its power?
On the other hand, yes, maybe it is very, very seldom. Maybe only a handful of people on this planet can use TK during a given time. Could be, I just doubt it. If I stand corrected because we get solid scientific evidence or someone shows me his/her skills personally, great, I would love to see TK being real. Like I would love to see magic, telepathy, OBEs, NDEs and whatnot to be real (or profound).
And your argument, that mine "conflates possibility with observed existence" doesn't really apply as I think you have misinterpreted what I have stated.
Sorry to burst your bubble it does exist, and to be honest they want it kept secret as possible so you'll never see it. The rabbit hole goes deep and I said too much already

But TK is very controversial and I still believe (very important word here), that if it was real, we would already know it by now, because over the time of thousands of years, it would have established itself as a known fact. There always would have been people using it even if it was suppressed by society. The evidence would have grown, especially within open societies and due to the strongly growing population on Earth, which should lead to more and people with that ability. Who knows if there hadn't even been a remote society cherishing it in the course of the centuries and, if not peaceful, use it as tool in war depending on its power?

You can't say it doesn't exist and bring up the same fallacy again and again because you never seen it or for some reason thinks it would be widespread, its just poor lazy thinking and egotistical, you'll never see it happen, it just might be meant to be like that for you, but I have seen it and its real, as well as pre-cog and PSI. You can debate and ponder all you want, that part of the journey is over for me. You might never see "proof" but I have and many others......

Odd comment considering it was you that revived the thread with..

I'll dare to venture one last question: Who's "they"?
Don't worry about the "They" and I wanted t revive the discussion about the TK/PK can I not do that generally speaking? I don't own the rights to it ya know. I wanted to open the discussion back up after yours and Illusions poor logic, but you tried to storm off the thread like a baby

We know that the quantum uncertainty principle allows literally anything to happen.... there's just ordinarily a very very very small chance that anything too crazy will happen.

We don't know the underlying cause of the probability distributions, but we do know those probability distributions can be altered non-locally with the mind alone which means PK is possible.

Sorry to burst your bubble it does exist, and to be honest they want it kept secret as possible so you'll never see it. The rabbit hole goes deep and I said too much already

Go ahead and spill the beans! Tell us about your recent PK experience.

One thing which does seem to be quite commonplace is the poltergeist phenomenon. This appears to be a type of uncontrolled psychokinesis, usually associated with highly emotional adolescence.

The logical extension to that is that if it can take place in an uncontrolled manner, then it should be possible for some people to achieve some degree of control. Simply dismissing it as non-existent doesn't really help anyone to understand what is going on. But I think research needs to focus not on the phenomena itself, but on what are the circumstances, mental states, environments, conducive to such activity.

I can confirm this. Back in 2010 I used to be capable of influencing wind and by extension weather through inducing chains of tiny pressure differences into the atmosphere that would create a domino effect that would make the wind do more or less what I wanted. It originally started by accident when I noticed one day while I was meditating, during a storm, thast the wind and lightning would intensify the harder I ran my energy. Higher energy equaled harder winds and closer lighting strikes. I had no idea why this was but after a number of trials to make sure it wasn't just a concidence I started seeing what else I could do.

I learned that I didn't have enough energy to influence the wind directly. Instead I had to induce tiny pressure changes into the existing flow to slowly but surely change its direction or intensity. getting the environment to do most of the work for me. After about 6 months of practice I got myself to the point where I was capable of creating sudden gusts of wind at will although I had only minimal control over the direction it would blow. It was more of a "wind turn on, wind turn off" type of ability. But I wanted a lot more control and a lot more concentration in one area to make the ability a lot more practical. I thought about the concept of compressed air in a bottle and thought about what it would take to get that same level of compression without the bottle. From that I developed the concept of Dynamic Equilibrium, a means of manipulating tiny pressure differences in an area to create a sort of pendulum effect so that high concentrations of wind would naturally swirl in a space of whatever size and shape I wanted with me only providing maintenance. This increased my control over the wind further.

I was starting to transition to smaller, more concentrated effects. I wanted to learn how to fly and I knew, based on what I was already able to do, that it was completely possible with enough energy and practice. However, not only did I not have enough energy, I wasn't willing to touch levitation until I knew I had solid, precise control over my energy. Because if something went wrong at 100+ meters, there is no parachute, there are no nets, I just die. So I started training things that focused as much energy as possible into the smallest space possible while moving as precicely as possible. Beams and bolts of wind, balls I could hold in my hand, large sheets of wind that could cover my body, etc. Stuff right out of an anime pretty much. To help mitigate my lack of energy I developed something I called The Weaver System to split my energy up into tiny threads that I would then wind back together to concentrate the power to be more efficient.

I used to randomly mess around with these techniques, not really taking them seriously, because so far nothing had ever really happened. But one day I was walking home from university and held out my hand at a house randomly, as if to shoot something at it. I theorized that at my current level each thread should have a density lighter than air and the resulting "cord" would have a density maybe of styrofoam so even if the technique worked it would be too weak to do anything. Well, when I started the technique I immediately found out I was wrong. Each thread had a density of a hardwood and the cord had something I hadn't even felt before. All I can describe it as is "stronger than steel". A ring of cloud condensed visibly around my hand as all the energy swirled and compressed together. I had never, ever seen something like that before in the real world. I always knew in the back of my mind it was possible to get plainly visible effects like that if you condensed enough energy in one place but I'd never thought that I would ever be able to do it. I guess I didn't have very much faith in myself at the time or something.

I reflexively dissipated the technique, fearing pretty much everything about the situation. I realized that what I was doing was no longer a game or a cool trick with the wind but something that could easily do severe property damage or kill someone if I wasn't careful. It started a vicious cycle. I wanted to train, but I didn't feel I could train safely, so I needed that ability to go somewhere remote where no one could get hurt, but to get to somewhere remote I needed transportation, I had no ability to get a car so tha meant learning to fly, but learning to fly meant training, but I couldn't train safely where I was... etc, etc. I just stopped training at that point, too scared of hurting someone or damaging something. Many other things piled onto this fear. I was getting attacked by one thing or another on practically a daily basis at the time. Usually spirits with grudges or a god-complex who'd pull me into a projection randomly during the day but also sometimes hijacking dreams while I was asleep. Or sometimes totally random situations like The Dead Space Dream that I posted awhile ago.

Sometimes they were leaving physical wounds which was a big part of why I was trying to train magic in the real world in the first place and why I took such a combative focus with it. I had spirits claiming a lot of stuff about how I'd had past lives and whatnot. Lots and lots of craziness that I'm honestly suprised I never committed suicide over. I was going to say that it was probably because I figured that would be worse but really was probably more that I wanted revenge on everyone who was doing it and refused to give in like that. I never dared show anyone any of what I could do or talk about what was going on. I knew the people around me would be... unsupportive... to put it mildly.

Eventually after very nearly getting killed in late September 2010 from one spirit attack I'd just given up on trying to live what I saw as a double life. After healing up a bit I attempted to force a technique I'd been designing to merge my physical and spirit bodies together. It was practically a suicide attempt, I was in a mindset that I didn't care what happened to me as long as the merge worked. When it became clear my body didn't have enough energy to complete the technique I got incredibly angry and overclocked it to force as much energy as possible out of it. But my body couldn't handle the energy output I was forcing on it and it ended up overloading and destroying my entire chakra network and nearly killing me in the process. I lost the ability to recharge energy and my abilities slowly atrophied until completely dissapearing around the end of 2011. I fell into depression. Curiously my spirit body was far less affected by this and I retained most of my astral projection capabilities for awhile. I developed the ability to poltergeist in late 201-early 2011 and tht became the backbone of my plan to regain my magic. Although the depression made it very hard to work on things too much.

My girlfriend convinced me not to give up on magic and when she moved in with me in late 2013 I decided I'd start up again. We stopped having shared dreams almost entirely and I determined it was because we no longer had the same emotional pull towards each other that we had when we were still living in different countries. I took knowledge I'd gathered about the links between astral projection and dreams and used it to develop the ability to induce shared dreams via projection. I healed the physical damage to my chakra network by around July 2015 and now I'm still trying to get over the emotional/mental damage. My mind had locked down from everything that happened, preventing me from performing any external effects to this day. Likely because of the many varied reasons that went into the fears around magic the fear festered and deepened until it became an irrational fear of performing magic itself that I lovingly named "Abracaphobia." It makes it completely impossible to even try real world magic and greatly hampers my ability to astral project, poltergeist, or induce shared dreams reliably.

All of my progress so far has been from slowly getting over this fear, not any real training. If I were over it right now I'm all but certain I'd be capable of doing on the spot demonstrations for people and then teaching what I know to others. Although I did recently post Magic Training in A Nutshell as well. I originally came to Skeptiko in the hopes that somehow it would help me and so far it has. I figured sharing my stories and experiences, like this one, regardless of how crazy they might seem, might help me desensetize myself a bit. And there is way, way more to this story than I'm able to tell at the moment. The links and stories everyone is posting in this thread especially have allowed me to reformulate my approach to getting over all of this and it seem like it might actually be working a bit.

I'm not sure why I'm writing all this down, it wasn't my intent for this to be my reply, but it happened anyways.

I have a few articles on psi wheels on my blog:

Using a Psi Wheel to Practice Spiritual Healing. (Includes trouble shooting sections: techinical issues and energy field issues)
http://ncu9nc.blogspot.com/2012/08/using-psi-wheel-to-practice-spiritual.html

Objects That Contain Healing Power (Turning the psi wheel under the jar and "magnetizing" the jar so it will turn the wheel by itself)
http://ncu9nc.blogspot.com/2012/08/objects-that-contain-healing-power.html

Science cannot Explain why a Psi Wheel Turns
http://ncu9nc.blogspot.com/2012/10/science-cannot-explain-why-psi-wheel.html
Been looking at psi wheel videos from both perspectives. Derren Brown says wrmth from hands creates air currents. An amazing video shows that this isn't always the case as it works also when the wheel is under a jar and a hairdryer is used to prove that air cannot get inside. A third video proves that static can be involved but his hands were much closer to the jar than the one in the second video and he had difficulty making his move even slowly and the guy in the second video had his spinning really fast and could control the direction. I really don't know what to believe concerning psi wheels - if only we could test them having eliminated any chance of natural causes. Thanks for your links Jim - I shall look at those.

E

Who are they? The aliens? Some super secret american goverment agency even snowden didn't know to exist? Far too much x-files watching....

And why do you say this?

I'm not saying ou're wrong, just curious of your reasoning. There's massive precedent in general for one group or another to want to suppress telekinesis and other magical abilities ala the supression of martial arts in China, Brazil and elsewhere throughout history.

Ruling classes seem to do whatever they can to prevent anyone from competing with them, criminalizing, demonizing, and suppressing effective means of self defense is always one of the first targets.

In the words of Josef Stalin "Ideas are more powerful than guns, we would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?"

Last edited:
I can confirm this. Back in 2010 I used to be capable of influencing wind and by extension weather through inducing chains of tiny pressure differences into the atmosphere that would create a domino effect that would make the wind do more or less what I wanted. It originally started by accident when I noticed one day while I was meditating, during a storm, thast the wind and lightning would intensify the harder I ran my energy. Higher energy equaled harder winds and closer lighting strikes. I had no idea why this was but after a number of trials to make sure it wasn't just a concidence I started seeing what else I could do.

I learned that I didn't have enough energy to influence the wind directly. Instead I had to induce tiny pressure changes into the existing flow to slowly but surely change its direction or intensity. getting the environment to do most of the work for me. After about 6 months of practice I got myself to the point where I was capable of creating sudden gusts of wind at will although I had only minimal control over the direction it would blow. It was more of a "wind turn on, wind turn off" type of ability. But I wanted a lot more control and a lot more concentration in one area to make the ability a lot more practical. I thought about the concept of compressed air in a bottle and thought about what it would take to get that same level of compression without the bottle. From that I developed the concept of Dynamic Equilibrium, a means of manipulating tiny pressure differences in an area to create a sort of pendulum effect so that high concentrations of wind would naturally swirl in a space of whatever size and shape I wanted with me only providing maintenance. This increased my control over the wind further.

I was starting to transition to smaller, more concentrated effects. I wanted to learn how to fly and I knew, based on what I was already able to do, that it was completely possible with enough energy and practice. However, not only did I not have enough energy, I wasn't willing to touch levitation until I knew I had solid, precise control over my energy. Because if something went wrong at 100+ meters, there is no parachute, there are no nets, I just die. So I started training things that focused as much energy as possible into the smallest space possible while moving as precicely as possible. Beams and bolts of wind, balls I could hold in my hand, large sheets of wind that could cover my body, etc. Stuff right out of an anime pretty much. To help mitigate my lack of energy I developed something I called The Weaver System to split my energy up into tiny threads that I would then wind back together to concentrate the power to be more efficient.

I used to randomly mess around with these techniques, not really taking them seriously, because so far nothing had ever really happened. But one day I was walking home from university and held out my hand at a house randomly, as if to shoot something at it. I theorized that at my current level each thread should have a density lighter than air and the resulting "cord" would have a density maybe of styrofoam so even if the technique worked it would be too weak to do anything. Well, when I started the technique I immediately found out I was wrong. Each thread had a density of a hardwood and the cord had something I hadn't even felt before. All I can describe it as is "stronger than steel". A ring of cloud condensed visibly around my hand as all the energy swirled and compressed together. I had never, ever seen something like that before in the real world. I always knew in the back of my mind it was possible to get plainly visible effects like that if you condensed enough energy in one place but I'd never thought that I would ever be able to do it. I guess I didn't have very much faith in myself at the time or something.

I reflexively dissipated the technique, fearing pretty much everything about the situation. I realized that what I was doing was no longer a game or a cool trick with the wind but something that could easily do severe property damage or kill someone if I wasn't careful. It started a vicious cycle. I wanted to train, but I didn't feel I could train safely, so I needed that ability to go somewhere remote where no one could get hurt, but to get to somewhere remote I needed transportation, I had no ability to get a car so tha meant learning to fly, but learning to fly meant training, but I couldn't train safely where I was... etc, etc. I just stopped training at that point, too scared of hurting someone or damaging something. Many other things piled onto this fear. I was getting attacked by one thing or another on practically a daily basis at the time. Usually spirits with grudges or a god-complex who'd pull me into a projection randomly during the day but also sometimes hijacking dreams while I was asleep. Or sometimes totally random situations like The Dead Space Dream that I posted awhile ago.

Sometimes they were leaving physical wounds which was a big part of why I was trying to train magic in the real world in the first place and why I took such a combative focus with it. I had spirits claiming a lot of stuff about how I'd had past lives and whatnot. Lots and lots of craziness that I'm honestly suprised I never committed suicide over. I was going to say that it was probably because I figured that would be worse but really was probably more that I wanted revenge on everyone who was doing it and refused to give in like that. I never dared show anyone any of what I could do or talk about what was going on. I knew the people around me would be... unsupportive... to put it mildly.

Eventually after very nearly getting killed in late September 2010 from one spirit attack I'd just given up on trying to live what I saw as a double life. After healing up a bit I attempted to force a technique I'd been designing to merge my physical and spirit bodies together. It was practically a suicide attempt, I was in a mindset that I didn't care what happened to me as long as the merge worked. When it became clear my body didn't have enough energy to complete the technique I got incredibly angry and overclocked it to force as much energy as possible out of it. But my body couldn't handle the energy output I was forcing on it and it ended up overloading and destroying my entire chakra network and nearly killing me in the process. I lost the ability to recharge energy and my abilities slowly atrophied until completely dissapearing around the end of 2011. I fell into depression. Curiously my spirit body was far less affected by this and I retained most of my astral projection capabilities for awhile. I developed the ability to poltergeist in late 201-early 2011 and tht became the backbone of my plan to regain my magic. Although the depression made it very hard to work on things too much.

My girlfriend convinced me not to give up on magic and when she moved in with me in late 2013 I decided I'd start up again. We stopped having shared dreams almost entirely and I determined it was because we no longer had the same emotional pull towards each other that we had when we were still living in different countries. I took knowledge I'd gathered about the links between astral projection and dreams and used it to develop the ability to induce shared dreams via projection. I healed the physical damage to my chakra network by around July 2015 and now I'm still trying to get over the emotional/mental damage. My mind had locked down from everything that happened, preventing me from performing any external effects to this day. Likely because of the many varied reasons that went into the fears around magic the fear festered and deepened until it became an irrational fear of performing magic itself that I lovingly named "Abracaphobia." It makes it completely impossible to even try real world magic and greatly hampers my ability to astral project, poltergeist, or induce shared dreams reliably.

All of my progress so far has been from slowly getting over this fear, not any real training. If I were over it right now I'm all but certain I'd be capable of doing on the spot demonstrations for people and then teaching what I know to others. Although I did recently post Magic Training in A Nutshell as well. I originally came to Skeptiko in the hopes that somehow it would help me and so far it has. I figured sharing my stories and experiences, like this one, regardless of how crazy they might seem, might help me desensetize myself a bit. And there is way, way more to this story than I'm able to tell at the moment. The links and stories everyone is posting in this thread especially have allowed me to reformulate my approach to getting over all of this and it seem like it might actually be working a bit.

I'm not sure why I'm writing all this down, it wasn't my intent for this to be my reply, but it happened anyways.
Oh there's more to the story you can't share? I definitely relate too that. Magick should come with a warning label, logical thinkers think it's such an A to B process, not thinking about the consequences of dangers of magick. Start studying what you're skeptical of

Reminds me of rogue from X-Men can't properly harness her power, ends up hurting people

Oh there's more to the story you can't share? I definitely relate too that. Magick should come with a warning label, logical thinkers think it's such an A to B process, not thinking about the consequences of dangers of magick. Start studying what you're skeptical of

No there's just more than I can write in a single forum post in single sitting and some that I'm not yet comfortable sharing.

I find this slightly ironic given you started this thread being scared of the possibiity of TK being used to harm, made an Xmen analogy which I think is rather fitting, and then went all giddy when you apparently witnessed it for yourself and decided to start learning. It was, to be honest, an awkward and jarring about face. To me, someone being scared of something they don't have and then excited and prideful when they do is a massive red flag. And then when I asked if you'd become one of the same people you'd be scared of you said no because you would only use it for "good," whatever that means, totally missing the point of my question. I let it be but then you kinda went on an egotistical attack of Silence and Illusion to the point of saying you were chosen by fate to witness PSI. You may have been joking but it's hard to trust that given some of the rest of what you said. Its the type of things that makes me pretty wary, especially given you've seemingly avoided telling the story of how things changed given muliple people have asked and as far as I've seen there's been no answer.

According to Jefferey Mishlove in the video posted on the first page, Ted Owen also wanted to be the good guy, wanted to be the one saving the village from volcanoes and stuff. But he was also so petty that when someone ouldn't put his name in a newspaper for ending a drought he decided to just bring the drought back, oh and send a hurricane too, because that's what all those people who had nothing to do with the newspaper deserved after all, death. This demonstrated that Ted Owens couldn't've cared less about being good, he just wanted everyone to tell him he's good, he wanted his name in lights and to be a household name. Because when someone didn't "respect" him, he'd get them killed. His quest to be a "good guy" may be responsible for a few thousand deaths given what Dr. Mishelove claims he did. His attitude, and quite frankly yours, reminds me of half of the spirits that used to attack me, and it doesn't bode well for anyone if it's true.

Yesterday my girlfriend and I were asked to sit on the board for an Advanced Class interview at our Kung Fu studio. Prospective students must undergo a panel interview before they are allowed to progress to that level because we're not interested in teaching psychopaths or hotshot brats who think they're tough techniques that are designed to maim or kill. specifically because of how you appeared to be going after Illusion and Silence and because of the about face you made duribng the course of this thread I decided to ask the student what their definition of morality was. They gave me more or less a standard canned answer about being nice to people and trreating others how you would like to be treated. So I followed up by asking wha their definition of immorality was, how did they define good and evil. They gave me more or less the satndard canned answer again. then, because they used the phrase "treat others the way you'd like to be treated" I decided to ask a third question. I asked them that, since one part of their definition of evil was harming others, do they see any conflict with that and self defense. Given that you have to harm your attacker in order to defend yourself? They didn't quite say yes or no but they did say that that's part of being controlled and not doing things like throwing out that extra hit even if the perrson deserves it or if it would feel really good. So another more or less canned response. Not the best answer but it was probnably as good as I was gonna get from someone I'm putting on the spot so I voted to let them in.

If they had said something along the lines of "Well no, they're attacking me and I'm only defending myself from their attack" I would've voted no, full stop. I will not help teach killing techniques to someone with such a glaring lack of self awareness. I never fully vote yes because I have no way of really knowing that persons true character all I ever really do is vote "above 50%" and wait and see what happens to their attitude when they start realizing just how easy it can be to kill or mutilate a room full of people, on your own, with your bare hands.

People say that power corrupts but I don't really believe that. I think power removes the corruption that reality forces on people. All the little lies everyone tells each other in order to be "civil". Always trying not to hurt someone's feelings beause that's the "polite" thing to do. All these things people do that they tell themselves is them being a "good" person, when in reality it's only because they're trying to get the better end of a deal whether they want to admit it or not. It's no wonder that the now infamous Milgram Experiements found that nearly everyone will kill another random person provided someon with a white lab coat tell them to do it despite all their claims and beliefs of being such good, nonviolent people who would never do such an immoral thing no matter what.

When somone gains power or is distanced from the consequences of not having power, like the internet, those masks come off and the person becomes more themselves. The more power they think they have, the more themselves they become. Some of the people who got into the Advanced class in the past started off as some of the schools best students, then they get to blue belt and think "hey I've got 3 years of experience, I can totally take on the Grand Master who's been training for 45!" and then get a black eye or bruised jaw as a result. Apparently, long before I ever joined, there were a couple cases of random people walking into the studio off of the street making some ridiculous "waaaaaaaaaa~!" noise and an equall ridiculous pose while seriously attempting to challenge people to fights to which they would end up knocked out, on the step outside while the instructor called the police to come pick them up.

I used to try training a couple people about magic and combat via astral projection for a little bit back when inducing shared projections was easy for me. One of them I refuse to ever talk to again. He was a hotshot who'd copy things he'd seen in video games and animes, down to the whole screaming out the name of the attack part, and thought he was a complete badass for it. He was a kid in his mid teens at the time and maybe that had something to do with it, but another guy I was working with was too and is to this day one of the most mature, intelligent people I've ever met. The more he learned about how to sense energy and project it the worse he got. He developed a massive hate boner for me after awhile which I believe was triggered by what I'm very sure was s shared dream between me, my girlfriend, and him where he and a few others attacked both of us. During it he was going on and on and on about how awesome and powerful he was until I ended up beating him. Then he got incredibly depressed and defeatist before the dream eventually ended.

The next day my girlfriend and I were talking about what happened in chat while he was there. I was certain teh guy that attacked us was him or at least somehow related because the energy felt identical. We remembered there was a lot of strange terms and jargon the guy was using that we didn't recognize or quite remember how to say properly... but he could. He filled in all the blanks for us and we asked him how he knew all of this. Apparently it was all from yet another anime, one he was particularly obsessed with at the time. Although he never outright admitted to being the guy in the dream my girlfriend and I are pretty much certain it was him and he was just too embarrassed to admit it given what happened. The attacker had his energy signature and he was the only one who knew what all the random anime jargon was. Plus he already seemed jealous or hatreful or whatever of me in particular. Which seemed to get worse than it already was afterwards. At the time I wasn't sure that it was him and couldn't prove it anyways so I continued trying to work with him. Eventually after a few more cases of him being a total jackass that thought he knew everything, both in confirmed projections and in the chat, I just cut him off.

Everyone I've ever seen, including myself, who ever believed they're going to use their power for "good" ends up one of two ways. They either end up like Ted Owen who would try to interrupt naval excercises, get people to commit suicide, or crash planes if people didn't take him seriously, until the only person who still thinks they're a "good guy" is them and maybe a few other equally narcissistic friends. Or they grow a brain and realize that good and evil is just a matter of perspective after a few mistakes throw their hypocrisy back in their face.

I should probably edit this more but it's like 1am and I need to sleep.

Back