Telepathy test: which word did I write?

Hi, I invite you to participate in a simple telepathy test.

At about 6:45 p.m. on this Sunday July 10 (Brussels, Belgium time), I wrote carefully one of the four words: "automobile", "boat", "plane", and "submarine" on my sheet of paper, and I surrounded it with a rough ellipse. Then, I wrote it again twice.

I shall repeat this word (which was obtained using a random number generator) from time to time during this test.

I ask you to write it here (if you think you know it, even with a doubt). You may also answer "I don't know".

It may be useful, also, that you explain briefly how confident you are in your answer (for example: "almost sure", or "not sure, can't decide between ... and ...", or "completely random answer").

The MD5 hash of a complicated sentence containing the target word is:
bbaa806c88b149bb095feaa820df7f6d

Thank you for participating.

Ian Gordon

Ninshub
Submarine. Not sure either. (Thought immediately "1" when I saw the title of your thread, surely assuming it would be numbers again, so maybe that should be the first word, "automobile", but I'm going with submarine.)

Submarine. Not sure either. (Thought immediately "1" when I saw the title of your thread, surely assuming it would be numbers again, so maybe that should be the first word, "automobile", but I'm going with submarine.)
The word I wrote and surrounded was actually "automobile", which nobody answered.

However, the most detailed answer, given by Ian Gordon, was (in a sense) close to being correct, because he said:
Thought immediately "1" when I saw the title of your thread, surely assuming it would be numbers again, so maybe that should be the first word, "automobile" ...

I did use a random number generator, which gave number "1", for this test.

The sentence corresponding to the hash given in the opening post was:
The targett{ word iz automobile éééééçè