The Fall of Materialism

How about I name something physical but not real - you! There is a level of what I see as mind-numbing idiocy at which I won't engage. You are past that level. But if perchance you actually are such a regressive materialist, perhaps you can just stop posting here so the people who aren't so limited can discourse without your blathering interruptions.
You always have much to say, except you have nothing to say how you know something is true (remember the three of us asked you; you never answered) and you're at a loss for words to define something real but not physical. You really expect us to just go along with whatever you say don't you. Well, if you've not noticed this is the C&D subforum where the skeptics are allowed, which means that persons such as you will experience many challenges to your ideas. Since you don't like that, this forum isn't where you should be. I know this subforum is a happenin' place and I know you'll stick around.

You always have much to say, except you have nothing to say how you know something is true (remember the three of us asked you; you never answered) and you're at a loss for words to define something real but not physical. You really expect us to just go along with whatever you say don't you. Well, if you've not noticed this is the C&D subforum where the skeptics are allowed, which means that persons such as you will experience many challenges to your ideas. Since you don't like that, this forum isn't where you should be. I know this subforum is a happenin' place and I know you'll stick around.

Thank you for yet again, making your wonkiness so clearly visible. So I " always have much to say" but I'm also at a "loss for words"? Good start. :D Okay, I'll humor you:

- Apparently you've missed, though it's been stated many times, that I'm not attempting to convince people - especially folks like you - of anything. It matters not at all to me if you get to know certain things or not. There are some who I do answer in a way of discussing things more in depth. Those people have a more genuine openness.

- Obviously when I don't want skeptics to weigh I post elsewhere with [Mod+] but here's the thing - you're not a skeptic.

- "A happenin' place" is it? And that, of course, is in part thanks to you right? lol

As for talking about who should be in this forum, that's interesting as almost every time I read a post by you I wonder what motivates you to use this website. Your view is constrained to, and by, materialism so what is your aim?

Back