The #QAnon Conciousness Phenomena

https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/2325991.html#2326757

"NOTHING IS HAPPENING>?
NOT FAST ENOUGH?"
"HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED SO MANY CONGRESS/SENATE SEATS VACATE IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME?

HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED SO MANY CEO/BOD VACATE EVENTS IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME?

HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED THE DOJ/FBI (WHAT IS KNOWN) FIRE/RELEASE (VACATE) EVENTS IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME?

HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED THE VACATING PARTY (ALL POSITIONS) CHALLENGE/FIGHT/PUSH FOR THE REMOVAL OF THE ENTERING/DULY ELECTED POTUS?

HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED A FORMER US PRESIDENT TRAVEL THE WORLD AHEAD/BEHIND OF THE CURRENT ATTEMPTING TO UNDO/THREATEN/HIDE/COVER UP PREV/CURRENT ILLEGAL/CORRUPT/EVIL EVENTS?

HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED 40-50K SEALED INDICTMENTS? NOT ALL FEDERAL/CRIMINAL.

HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED SO MANY PEDO/CHILD EXP PEOPLE GO DOWN?

HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED A SIMILAR LIKE GROUP RISE UP (MIMICS NAZI GERMANY) W/ SIMILAR-LIKE LOGO, PUSH, ETC.?

HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED A DEFCON SCARE?

HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED UNAUTH MISSILES FIRED? PHOTO EVIDENCE YET DISMISSED????

HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED POLITICAL FOUNDATIONS REC HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM SPECIFIC TERRORIST SPONSOR ORGS ETC ONLY TO IMMEDIATELY CEASE ONCE OUT OF POWER?

ALL DURING THE SAME PERIOD OF TIME?"​

q1.GIF

Last edited:
https://www.jpost.com/International/ANALYSIS-A-deadly-plague-for-Iran-563890

AUGUST 1, 2018

ANALYSIS: A DEADLY PLAGUE FOR IRAN

Trump’s actions turn Islamic Republic’s economy into an international pariah without war

It seems a week does not pass in which more European companies announce that they are avoiding Iranian markets like a deadly plague. And the divestment from Iran’s dangerous economy comes without any tangible saber rattling on the ground from the Trump administration.

Put simply, the US government’s industrial market strength – and the nature of interconnected capitalism – is compelling foreign companies to abandon the Islamic Republic of Iran.

This past week saw the German sports manufacturer Adidas and the French auto company Renault withdraw business activity from Iran.

What is particularly telling about Renault pulling the plug on business in Iran is that the company has no business presence in the US.

However, Nissan Motors Co., of which Renault is the majority shareholder, sells a large number of automobiles to American consumers. The US market is a $19 trillion enterprise zone, in contrast to Iran’s $400 billion market. In short, capitalism votes with its feet.​

Last edited:
It seems a week does not pass in which more European companies announce that they are avoiding Iranian markets like a deadly plague. And the divestment from Iran’s dangerous economy comes without any tangible saber rattling on the ground from the Trump administration.
This is a big part of what I like about President Trump. An actual military attack on Iran would be an horrendous operation involving huge loss of life, and of course, every war leaves behind people who have seen their families killed and want revenge against the US and the West in general. Economic pressure is a far better tactic.

David

Richard Spencer goes hard against Q:

https://twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/1025140355992154112

"#QAnon has burst into the mainstream media today, so it's time that I reveal to the world my QAnon Conspiracy Conspiracy.

Get ready to go down the deepest of all rabbit holes and take the reddest of red pills.

I'm sad to announce that most everything #Qanon says, along with his bigger narrative, is complete gobbledygook. (I, of course, haven't read it all, but what I have looked at is laughable nonsense.)

My #QAnon conspiracy conspiracy — which I present as speculation — is that the author actually is a high-level person in the Trump admin or similar org, and he's engaging, quite successfully, in masterful propaganda. (Or I might be wrong and it's all done for the lulz by some troll.)

What is the overall message of Q to his Boomer adherents?

Trust the plan ...keep the faith ...don't question or rethink anything ...Trump and Mueller will take it from here ...Vote for the GOP.

Effectively, Q's message is *passivity*. Keep on keeping on.

My sense is that Trump's people correctly perceived that Trump won in 2016 precisely because he was viewed as an outsider who would totally change the system, that he would be a big Fuck You to the Powers-That-Be. Basically, Trump was elected on the basis of deep White anxiety.

As Trump became part of the system, his "outsider," "chaos candidate" status was depleted. Enter "Q," who put forth the provocative thesis that Trump was secretly about to arrest the Deep State and restore the Constitution.

The problem with conspiracy thinking is not that it's entirely wrong: there *are* powerful cliques, which have far more influence than your elected representative. The problem with conspiracy thinking is that it inspires passivity. You could say that it is a slave morality.

#Qanon is fascinating in that it a new type of conspiracy thinking. The Illuminati conspiracies were about these foreign elements (Jews, Catholics, Satanists, or literally aliens) controlling everything. Q tells his deluded adherents that *they* are part of the conspiracy!

It's doubtful that mainstream, FOX-level "conservatives" will embrace Q. But they won't denounce him either. The phenomenon serves their purposes, and they will put forth a slightly less wacky version of the Q narrative."

Trump is the target of unprecedented hatred coming from the media, the democrats, never-Trump republicans, the Clintons, the Bushes, and the intelligence agencies. Why is that? Because Trump is a direct threat to the power behind the politicians.

The purpose of qanon is to keep this in people's minds.

Our movement is about replacing a failed and corrupt political establishment with a new government controlled by you the American people.

The Washington establishment and the financial and media corporations that fund it exists for only one reason: to protect and enrich itself.

The establishment has trillions of dollars at stake in this election.

For those who control the levers of power in Washington and for the global special interests they partner with, these people that don't have your good in mind, our campaign represents a true existential threat like they haven't seen before.

This is not simply another four-year election. This is a crossroads in the history of our civilization that will determine whether or not we the people reclaim control over our government.

The political establishment that is trying to stop us is the same group responsible for our disastrous trade deals massive illegal immigration and economic and foreign policies that have bled our country dry.

The political establishment has brought about the destruction of our factories and our jobs as they flee to Mexico China and other countries all around the world.

It's a global power structure that is responsible for the economic decisions that have robbed our working class, stripped our country of its wealth, and put that money into the pockets of a handful of large corporations and political entities.

This this is a struggle for the survival of our nation and this will be our last chance to save it.

This election will determine whether we're a free nation or whether we have only the illusion of democracy but are in fact controlled by a small handful of global special interests rigging the system, and our system is rigged, this is reality.

You know it, they know it, I know it, and pretty much the whole world knows it.

The Clinton machine is at the center of this power structure.

We've seen this firsthand in the WikiLeaks documents in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of US sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special interest friends, and her donors. Honestly she should be locked up.

The most powerful weapon deployed by the Clintons is the corporate media the press.

Let's be clear on one thing, the corporate media in our country is no longer involved in journalism. They're a political special interest no different than any lobbyist or other financial entity with a total political agenda and the agenda is not for you it's for themselves.

Anyone who challenges their control is deemed a sexist a racist a xenophobe.

They will lie lie lie, and then again they will do worse than that.

They will do whatever is necessary.

The Clintons are criminals remember that this is well document and the establishment that protects them has engaged in a massive cover-up of widespread criminal activity at the State Department and the Clinton Foundation in order to keep the Clintons in power.

They knew they would throw every lie they could at me and my family and my loved ones.

They knew they would stop at nothing to try to stop me.

Nevertheless I take all of these slings and arrows gladly for you.

I take them for our movement so that we can have our country back.

I knew this day would arrive.

It's only a question of when.

And I knew the American people would rise above it and vote for the future they deserve.

The only thing that can stop this corrupt machine is you.

The only force strong enough to save our country is us.

The only people brave enough to vote out this corrupt establishment is you the American people.

Our great civilization has come upon a moment of reckoning.

I didn't need to do this I built a great company and I had a wonderful life.

I could have enjoyed the fruits and benefit of years of successful business deals and businesses for myself my family instead of going through this absolute horror show of lies deceptions malicious attacks.

Who would have thought.

I'm doing it because this country has given me so much and I feel so strongly that it's my turn to give back to the country that I love.

I'm doing this for the people and for the movement and we will take back this country for you and we will make America great again.

Soon™

Ds0fJ0I.jpg

Wow. The Oligarchs are pulling out all the stops. They censored the Editors of Antiwar.com and the Ron Paul Institute.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/49991.htm

Our U.S. mid-term elections occur in 90 days. All 435 seats in the House are up for grabs, 35 Senate seats, and 39 state governorships.

This illegal Election Meddling by trillion-dollar Mega-Corporations must be stopped.

Wow. The Oligarchs are pulling out all the stops. They censored the Editors of Antiwar.com and the Ron Paul Institute.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/49991.htm

Our U.S. mid-term elections occur in 90 days. All 435 seats in the House are up for grabs, 35 Senate seats, and 39 state governorships.

This illegal Election Meddling by trillion-dollar Mega-Corporations must be stopped.
Can you explain what this consists of? I checked and antiwar.com is still accessible here in the UK, and if I type it into GOOGLE, I get a link to the site.

David

Can you explain what this consists of? I checked and antiwar.com is still accessible here in the UK, and if I type it into GOOGLE, I get a link to the site.

David

"Scott Horton, Peter Van Buren, and Dan McAdams have been suspended from Twitter.
If you go to their accounts, you will see their old tweets, but they are prohibited from making new tweets. They were reported by @KatzOnEarth for criticizing his posts."

...another false flag chemical attack in Syria.

How many times do the NeoCon Deep State Scum think they can run this same false flag before even the retarded Republican Grannies on Facebag figure it out?

President Trump should order a special detachment of Generals and CIA Administrators to be parachuted into Golan with rifles. Nobody under 40. Nobody earning less then $150K.

Any who refuse get fired, and loose their pension and security clearance.

How many times do the NeoCon Deep State Scum think they can run this same false flag before even the retarded Republican Grannies on Facebag figure it out?

President Trump should order a special detachment of Generals and CIA Administrators to be parachuted into Golan with rifles. Nobody under 40. Nobody earning less then $150K.

Any who refuse get fired, and loose their pension and security clearance.
Everyone - if you post elsewhere, please post my link. The more exposure it gets, the less likely the NeoCons are to actually do it. After all, once people realise that it is the US deep state that is sponsoring these chemical attacks, there will be hell to pay back home.

David

Back