The Serpent, the Creek, and Venetian blinds (part 1)

S

ShaneTheThinker

I wouldn't say that I never believed in paranormal activity. In fact, I indulged in many avenues that would solicit paranormal activity. This might seem strange to many, but I would tell you that paranormal activity is the normal situation of our lives. Habituation is why we think that the paranormal is abnormal, yet is constantly occurring around every one of us, at every second. I think that it is fascinating how a geologist is considered scientifically acceptable, even if he spends years digging and discovers absolutely nothing. However, one who experiences paranormal phenomenon is reduced to a lunatic no matter what the evidence presents. Also, a seeker, experiencer, and creator of this phenomenon is thus considered a joke when compared to this geologist. I only use the example of the geologist because I have utmost respect for that particular science.

My story does not begin in my twenties, but culminated by a series of phenomenon just there. I was dating one that identified as a practicing Witch. She was a very good person, but had this strange kind of practice. She acquired this thing that looked like a "cup" to me, but was described as a cauldron by her. The cup would have been better described as a "chalice." She had directed me to pick up a myriad of "herbs" and "flowers" that she needed to create some kind of spells. I respected her beliefs and sought out these ingredients. I found some hole in the wall shop in Berkeley, California, that sold all the kinds of ingredients that anybody needs for whatever witches want.

Shortly after I acquired these ingredients, she performed some kind of ritual in my place and filmed it. I didn't know that I had purchased the ingredients for a Fourth of July celebration, but that is what it looked like when the cauldron was lit. Also, in a strange language, you could hear a voice say something akin to the following, three times, "
"Beende diese Nacht."

I couldn't understand what was being said in the video, and I couldn't understand why the entire color of my place was changing off a some shit lit in a small cauldron, so I called up a friend of mine who spoke many languages. He told me that "Beende Diese Nacht" meant "end this night" in German.

In the following days, she told me to get a sheet of glass, glue, a black cloth, a crystal, and some kind of acid to etch glass with. She created something that was both, a Ouija board and a scrying board. She told me that I could talk to spirits with this device because it was a black mirror and a Ouija board at the same time. I was suppose to use the crystal as a planchette.

I bought exactly what she asked me to purchase, and she made that device. I began playing with it, and mocking it. That is where my troubles began.

I wouldn't say that I never believed in paranormal activity. In fact, I indulged in many avenues that would solicit paranormal activity. This might seem strange to many, but I would tell you that paranormal activity is the normal situation of our lives. Habituation is why we think that the paranormal is abnormal, yet is constantly occurring around every one of us, at every second. I think that it is fascinating how a geologist is considered scientifically acceptable, even if he spends years digging and discovers absolutely nothing. However, one who experiences paranormal phenomenon is reduced to a lunatic no matter what the evidence presents. Also, a seeker, experiencer, and creator of this phenomenon is thus considered a joke when compared to this geologist. I only use the example of the geologist because I have utmost respect for that particular science.

My story does not begin in my twenties, but culminated by a series of phenomenon just there. I was dating one that identified as a practicing Witch. She was a very good person, but had this strange kind of practice. She acquired this thing that looked like a "cup" to me, but was described as a cauldron by her. The cup would have been better described as a "chalice." She had directed me to pick up a myriad of "herbs" and "flowers" that she needed to create some kind of spells. I respected her beliefs and sought out these ingredients. I found some hole in the wall shop in Berkeley, California, that sold all the kinds of ingredients that anybody needs for whatever witches want.

Shortly after I acquired these ingredients, she performed some kind of ritual in my place and filmed it. I didn't know that I had purchased the ingredients for a Fourth of July celebration, but that is what it looked like when the cauldron was lit. Also, in a strange language, you could hear a voice say something akin to the following, three times, "
"Beende diese Nacht."

I couldn't understand what was being said in the video, and I couldn't understand why the entire color of my place was changing off a some shit lit in a small cauldron, so I called up a friend of mine who spoke many languages. He told me that "Beende Diese Nacht" meant "end this night" in German.

In the following days, she told me to get a sheet of glass, glue, a black cloth, a crystal, and some kind of acid to etch glass with. She created something that was both, a Ouija board and a scrying board. She told me that I could talk to spirits with this device because it was a black mirror and a Ouija board at the same time. I was suppose to use the crystal as a planchette.

I bought exactly what she asked me to purchase, and she made that device. I began playing with it, and mocking it. That is where my troubles began.
fascinating. Thanks for sharing this. looking forward to part 2 :-)

Thanks Alex. Things become really strange. I want to take the proper time and thought to write it eloquently. Oddly enough, I have a Whitley Strieber story that happened far before this one. I think that I emailed you a little bit about that already. This experience goes far beyond that, however, because I was directly witnessing the circumstances.

The Serpent, The Creek, and Venetian Blinds (Part 2)

I finished my diatribe against the supposedly diabolical black mirror/Ouija board, and its crystal planchette. It seemed to be a random night, and I really didn't give a shit about any consequences, despite the warnings of the woman that created it. It was all fun and games to me....until I laid down in my bed to catch some sleep.

Suddenly, I was awoken around 3am. There was an extremely powerful feeling of another presence in the room. I absolutely knew somebody or something else was in my apartment. The feeling of terror was overwhelming. I began to look around, and behind the Venetian blinds to the sliding glass door that opened to the balcony, I saw an obvious, large bump. This thing, whatever it is, was trying to hide behind these blinds, and I felt that it was just as terrified as I was.

The height of the being must have been between 6' 7" tall and 6" 10" tall because the blinds were about a foot short of the 8 ft ceiling, and this creature was nearly at the top of the blinds. I know it didn't want me to see it, because it was well concealed, besides the slight bump it was leaving in the Venetian blinds, and its two eyes, that glowed like starlight. Its eyes looked exactly like two stars would look in the sky. They were not an evil, sinister red, but like brilliant, blue flickering stars.

When I locked onto its eyes, the blinds fiercely exploded away from one another! I could only describe the effect as similar to if a flock of black birds came through them. Next, it looked like these "birds," "shadows," or whatever this black mist was began spinning in the center of the room. It reformed into a shape that looked somewhat human, then it reached into me, and yanked my spirit from my body. Essentially, I felt as though I was tossed on the floor at the side of my bed. Next, it somewhat solidified in front of me. The feeling of terror was so absolutely overwhelming that it cannot be put into words.

I knew one thing was for sure, this being did not want me to see it, and I was fucking terrified. I don't understand how it was able to pull me out of my sleeping body, but I felt I had to fight back, so, whatever I was at that time, felt I needed to fight it. Therefor, I jumped right at it, and it exploded into what seemed like a flock of birds again, before reforming behind me. After that, it grabbed my spirit, and threw me back into my body. I was absolutely terrified! Shortly after, I gained full control of my body!

I guarantee you that this experience has nothing to do with sleep paralysis. The situations in this apartment became far beyond psychologically acceptable to the general notion of "scientifically explainable." However, I don't say that there is no explanation to them, because I am explaining it precisely, right now. The buck doesn't stop here, neither. Others have witnessed the phenomenon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back