The Story of God - Episode 1 Beyond Death

I thought this was a good episode and looks like it may be an interesting series. It was particularly interesting to me was when Morgan interviewed Sam Parnia at the 35 minute mark. Morgan basically asked him to answer the question regarding the soul and does science support it. Sam seems to have (again) in this interview, support the idea of the survival of consciousness.

I was little disappointed however, that they didn't cover Tibetan Buddhism and the Book of the Dead.

Parnia's comments are interesting in that this appears to be a very recent interview and he's not backing down on his previous statements. Does anyone have an accurate date of production ?

It is difficult to get information like that. I just looked and couldn't find anything. I assume it was pretty recent however.

It is difficult to get information like that. I just looked and couldn't find anything. I assume it was pretty recent however

It is difficult, the company that made it are called Revelations entertainment, Morgan Freeman is a co-director but I can't find any emails or phone numbers to ask them. Freeman said this below in a press release :

"Over the past few months, I’ve travelled to nearly 20 cities in seven different countries on a personal journey to find answers to the big mysteries of faith,"

Aware 2 began on the first of May 2015 so it would seem that his interview with Parnia would easily post date that.

Their number is (or at least was):

(+1) 310-394-3131

However, since there are hardly any special effects or anything that would dilate production, I suspect that there is a high probability that it entered post-production sometime in late 2015, so there is a fair chance that AWARE II was already underway.

Their number is (or at least was):

(+1) 310-394-3131

However, since there are hardly any special effects or anything that would dilate production, I suspect that there is a high probability that it entered post-production sometime in late 2015, so there is a fair chance that AWARE II was already underway.

Thanks, E Flowers. Aware 2 began on first of May 15, so yes. I'll give that number a ring and see who I get.

EDIT rang twice 3 and 4 pm UK time. No one there please leave a message. (don't think so)

Last edited:
Back