Trump Consciousness

Well unfortunately the other side refuse to condemn rioters in the streets - riots that have even resulted in the deaths of some people.

David
There we go. Good ole moral equivalence fallacy again, huh?

So as long as the Dems are behaving poorly in your view, Trump has a license to steal?

Interesting though that Biden actually condemned violent protesting last night. Sure, just words spoken but that's more than Trump was willing to do on this issue.

The U.S. President refused to condemn his Proud Boy supporters because they are NOT White Supremacists.

You should be ashamed for such dishonest twisting, but you are not.

This is why we can't have nice things.
I'm twisting? That oozes with such stark irony.

You should be ashamed for such ignorant, willful twisting, but you are not.

No he didn't. I looked at the video to refresh my memory.

I was wrong. Trump was not refusing to condemn Proud Boys or White Supremacists.

He was correctly refuting the lie that Right-Wingers and White Supremacists are adding to the violence because they are not the ones attacking people, looting stores, and burning down buildings.

Reactions: K9!
No he didn't. I looked at the video to refresh my memory.

I was wrong. Trump was not refusing to condemn Proud Boys or White Supremacists.

He was correctly refuting the lie that Right-Wingers and White Supremacists are adding to the violence because they are not the ones attacking people, looting stores, and burning down buildings.
We can do this all day Charlie.

No, you are wrong. There is no debate on what I posted previously:

He was asked if he was willing to condemn white supremacy. The POTUS refused.

Yes I watched the debate and your cognitive dissonance makes you incapable of basic comprehension. You're more dogmatic in your takes than a religious fanatic. Added to that is your complete inability to understood the written word as you've proven by doubling down here.

PS Love the transcript evidence you offered. Go ahead and read the next few lines.

The U.S. President refused to condemn his Proud Boy supporters because they are NOT White Supremacists.

You should be ashamed for such dishonest twisting, but you are not.

Trump said today that he doesn't know who the proud boys are. So you're either misinformed about his rationale for his words last night or he's lying. Just a public service announcement.

He was asked if he was willing to condemn WS. He said "sure".

That means yes. Affirmative. OK.

Where in the debate does he say the opposite of that?

You accuse others of cognitive dissonance and an inability to understand the written word, but you are the one looking at the word "sure" and taking it for the opposite of what it means.

Yes and sure are synonyms. See for yourself.

https://www.powerthesaurus.org/yes/synonyms

https://www.powerthesaurus.org/sure/synonyms
You’re embarrassing yourself. You should just stop. The fact that you’re resorting to thesaurus linking to defend Trump when he could have affirmatively and plainly stated his opposition should tell you something.

it won’t because you’re an ideologue. That’s too bad for you.

Why? Proud Boys are a bunch of retarded Civic Nationalists.

Do you believe the Mainstream Media lie that they are White Supremacists?

No, they don't, from what I can tell, seem to be a WS organization. That said, and quite apart from Silence's objection, the president of the free world did just endorse a bunch of brawling thugs. Can't be good, can it?

No, they don't, from what I can tell, seem to be a WS organization. That said, and quite apart from Silence's objection, the President of the free world did just endorse a bunch of brawling thugs. Can't be good, can it?
Don't worry. K9 will contort herself into a defense for Trump. (Even though you weren't taking to her). K9 is dogged for sure. ;)

That's the one. :)

Ah. I thought the acronym might mean "White Separatist". Thanks.

No, the Proud Boys are not White Separatists or White Supremacists. As you say, they are just a bunch of low I.Q. knuckle-heads who like to brawl in the streets.

The funny part is that, like the AntiFa/BLM violence, Leftist Mainstream Media lying about Proud Boys actually helps President Trump win the election.

I'm happy the Left has abandoned honesty and any pretense of fairness. The more neurotic and insane the Left becomes, the more normal people despise them and become intolerant of them, which is good for my side.

No, the Proud Boys are not White Separatists or White Supremacists.
You keep saying this. Are we to take this as an appeal to your own authority?

Just curious as it is really a complete side issue as Trump refused, yet again, to plainly condemn white supremist groups.

Perhaps you could help out by quoting the transcripts?

I watched the clip. It is the same as the transcript. He agrees to condemn WS. He says "sure".
I can't help you K9. You're surely trolling us all at this point.

Your whole premise seems based on the Proud boys being WS, what evidence do you have that they are WS?
My whole premise? Please try your hardest to go back and read what I've said about the proud boys. It would be clear to 5 year old that my premise has nothing to do with this group.

Back