Trump Consciousness

Biden is the one calling Trump supporters rude names, very much like when Hillary Clinton used the term "deplorables". That cost her votes.

Non-violent resistance works by provoking your opponent to take actions that alienate more and more people until no one supports them any more.

It seems to me the Democrats have been waging a non-violent campaign against themselves for decades. Alienation is the inevitable result of identity politics, political correctness, cancel culture, and disrespect for rule of law, eventually all those weapons will be turned on supporters as the movement becomes more and more extreme.

Biden is the one calling Trump supporters rude names, very much like when Hillary Clinton used the term "deplorables". That cost her votes.

Biden insults democrat voters all the time (examples below). His standard way of dealing with inconvenient questions is to insult the questioner even if they are a voter. I don't know if that is how he always was but it sort of looks like he is trying to out do his twisted vision of Trump, as if he thought Trump won by being combative so he is going to do it too. Or he thinks he will win blue collar votes back from Trump by acting out his fantasies of how blue collar workers speak - similar to how he told a black man that he wasn't black if he didn't vote for him.

But what a lot of people don't understand about Trump, because they believe the fake news, or aren't paying attention, or are blinded by confirmation bias, is that he never insults ordinary citizens including Democrat voters just for being Democrats. He attacks the Democrat leadership but never even blames the voters who elected them. And he doesn't get nasty with people until they are nasty toward him first. Some people don't like a President who is "unpresidential" but they don't notice or don't care when people attack him viciously. How many celebrities and politicians have publicly supported violence against Trump? Trump will call people names, but he does not advocate violence. The criticism against Trump is all hypocrisy. The worst thing Trump ever did is call someone a "funny" name. And for that they want him to die and many say they are willing to kill him themselves.

The narrative that Democrats are civilized and humane and Republicans are racist haters is a lie. And most of the evidence is that many Democrats are racists haters who support violence as a means of settling disagreements. Democrats were afraid of what would happen if Trump won, but they are the ones who are rioting, burning and looting. Anti-Trump hysteria is caused by fabricated political propaganda. Too bad so many people can't see through it.

And imagine how Democrats and their partisan media would react if it were Trump supporters who were rioting? They would be having nervous breakdowns like after the 2016 election. Crying and seeking counseling. But actually, if the rioters weren't Democrat supporters, the police would be allowed to do their jobs and there wouldn't be any riots. But since it is in support of their own political objectives they turn a blind eye to looting, arson, and murder, They try to dismiss it by claiming it is just a small fraction of the number of peaceful protests. What kind of logic is that? It's okay for people to steal, burn, and kill as long as they are compensated for by peaceful protests?

How many peaceful protests does it take to justify the murder of a police officer? How many dollars worth of property damage and theft is justified by one peaceful protest?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/feb/10/joe-biden-lying-dog-faced-pony-soldier-new-hampshire
Concerns for the former vice-president’s 2020 bid were mounting after he was caught on camera calling a woman a “lying, dog-faced pony soldier” at a campaign stop in New Hampshire on Sunday.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/05/bid...mn-liar-and-fat-after-ukraine-accusation.html
Democratic presidential contender Joe Biden on Thursday calls a man in Iowa a “damn liar” and “fat” and “too old to vote for me” after the man accuses Biden of getting his son Hunter a job with a Ukrainian gas company.

https://djhjmedia.com/eric/dem-rep-...ng-for-biden-told-me-theyre-voting-for-trump/

Dem Rep. Sounds the Alarm: ‘It’s Tightening Here in Michigan…Autoworkers Who I Thought Were Voting For Biden Told Me They’re Voting For Trump’​
With Joe’s unforced errors and disrespect of the average voter, many who have seen the jobs coming back to Michigan from President Trump’s economic policies, have moved over to solidify Trump’s position for November 3rd.​

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/biden-testy-auto-worker-2nd-amendment-claim/story?id=69505754

At the beginning of the exchange, the worker confronted Biden with claims that the former vice president was trying to take away "our 2nd Amendment," to which Biden told the man he was "full of s---" and continued to engage despite his aide trying to sweep him away from the conversation.​

Biden also said to the man, "don’t be such a horse’s ass," when it was clear the worker was not satisfied with the answer Biden was giving.​

Here's the video the auto worker was probably referring to (transcript below)

"This guy can change the face of what we're dealing with with regard to guns, assault weapons, and regard to dealing with climate change and I just wanted to warn amy that if I win I'm coming for him"

The other guy at the table Biden is referring to is Beto O’Rourke who proposed to ban some types of guns that are currently legal.

Last edited:
Biden insults democrat voters all the time (examples below). His standard way of dealing with inconvenient questions is to insult the questioner even if they are a voter. I don't know if that is how he always was but it sort of looks like he is trying to out do is twisted vision of Trump, as if he thought Trump won by being combative so he is going to do it too.

But what a lot of people don't understand about Trump, because they believe the fake news or aren't paying attention is that he never insults ordinary citizens including Democrat voters. He attacks the Democrat leadership but never even blames the voters who elected them. And he doesn't get nasty with people until they are nasty toward him first. Some people don't like a President who is "unpresidential" but they don't notice or don't care when people attack him viciously. How many celebrities and politicians have publicly supported violence against Trump? Trump will call people names, but he does not advocate violence. The criticism against Trump is all hypocrisy. The worst thing Trump ever did is call someone a "funny" name. And for that they want him to die and many say they are willing to do it themselves.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/feb/10/joe-biden-lying-dog-faced-pony-soldier-new-hampshire
Concerns for the former vice-president’s 2020 bid were mounting after he was caught on camera calling a woman a “lying, dog-faced pony soldier” at a campaign stop in New Hampshire on Sunday.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/05/bid...mn-liar-and-fat-after-ukraine-accusation.html
Democratic presidential contender Joe Biden on Thursday calls a man in Iowa a “damn liar” and “fat” and “too old to vote for me” after the man accuses Biden of getting his son Hunter a job with a Ukrainian gas company.

https://djhjmedia.com/eric/dem-rep-...ng-for-biden-told-me-theyre-voting-for-trump/

Dem Rep. Sounds the Alarm: ‘It’s Tightening Here in Michigan…Autoworkers Who I Thought Were Voting For Biden Told Me They’re Voting For Trump’​
With Joe’s unforced errors and disrespect of the average voter, many who have seen the jobs coming back to Michigan from President Trump’s economic policies, have moved over to solidify Trump’s position for November 3rd.​

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/biden-testy-auto-worker-2nd-amendment-claim/story?id=69505754

At the beginning of the exchange, the worker confronted Biden with claims that the former vice president was trying to take away "our 2nd Amendment," to which Biden told the man he was "full of s---" and continued to engage despite his aide trying to sweep him away from the conversation.​

Biden also said to the man, "don’t be such a horse’s ass," when it was clear the worker was not satisfied with the answer Biden was giving.​

Here's the video the auto worker was probably referring to (transcript below)

"This guy can change the face of what we're dealing with with regard to guns, assault weapons, and regard to dealing with climate change and I just wanted to warn amy that if I win I'm coming for him"

The other guy at the table Biden is referring to is Beto O’Rourke who proposed to ban some types of guns that are currently legal.

That’s just his style. It’s why they love him. He’s a scrapper etc, etc...

Only one more day until the election. Thank God.

Halloween Saturday night in Texas sucked night because it was so politicized.

Every house was festooned with LED flashing American flags and Trump signs. The neighbors tried to make me to join their "Trump Parade" of golf carts.

I got criticized because my golf cart only had Halloween decorations, and no Trump signs. Half the kids I drove past yelled "Trump 2020! Where's our Trump signs?!"

Halloween is supposed to be about making fun of The Devil with candy, booze, and revelry; then doing Dia de los Muertos the next morning to honor your ancestors by cleaning grave sites and a remembrance lunch cook-out party.

It's not supposed to be about Politics. One... More... Day...

Last edited:
But what a lot of people don't understand about Trump, because they believe the fake news, or aren't paying attention, or are blinded by confirmation bias, is that he never insults ordinary citizens including Democrat voters just for being Democrats. He attacks the Democrat leadership but never even blames the voters who elected them. And he doesn't get nasty with people until they are nasty toward him first.
You're hilarious Jim. The extent of cognitive dissonance gymnastics you go through to write these posts must be soul wrenching.

So EVERY one of these tweets is just poor ole Donny protecting himself from the mean establishment?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...d-trump-twitter-insults.html?mtrref=undefined

Anyone remember this? I'm glad there's no conspiracy theorists here. It might make them wonder about Mr. T.

EfTo5LdWsAAq8zt

Strange, I thought after all hallows eve, the next day was to be spent commemorating all the saints.

Yes, I think that's the old European Catholic way.

I'm not really familiar with that. In Texas we changed it to something else.

Texas culture is a combination of German, Mexican, and Irish/Scot all mixed together because the families are German, Mexican, and Irish all mixed together.

It's how you wind up with Mexican Nazis and ZZ Top. :)

ZZ_Top_-_Deg%C3%BCello.jpg

You just can't make this up...

The Left Coast (the Left Hand Path)

If you take California alone, you have 55 electoral votes

If you use English Language Gematria for the word S A T A N you get
S = 19
A = 1
T = 20
A = 1
N = 14

add that up and you get 55 (just like the number of electoral votes for California)

But don't stop there... go all the way up to Canada on "the Left Coast"
If you take Oregon's 7 electoral and
Washington's 12 electoral votes
that adds to 19
now add that to California's 55 and you end up with 74 electoral votes

If you use English Language Gematria for the word L U C I F E R you get
L = 12
U = 21
C = 3
I = 9
F = 6
E = 5
R = 18

add that up and you get 74 (just like the number of electoral votes for all three Left Coast states below Canada)

Understand... I don't "do" religion much less "superstition" but I do enjoy synchronicity and I find that this synchronicity is mind blowingly amazing.

You just can't make this up...

The Left Coast (the Left Hand Path)

If you take California alone, you have 55 electoral votes

If you use English Language Gematria for the word S A T A N you get
S = 19
A = 1
T = 20
A = 1
N = 14

add that up and you get 55 (just like the number of electoral votes for California)

But don't stop there... go all the way up to Canada on "the Left Coast"
If you take Oregon's 7 electoral and
Washington's 12 electoral votes
that adds to 19
now add that to California's 55 and you end up with 74 electoral votes

If you use English Language Gematria for the word L U C I F E R you get
L = 12
U = 21
C = 3
I = 9
F = 6
E = 5
R = 18

add that up and you get 74 (just like the number of electoral votes for all three Left Coast states below Canada)

Understand... I don't "do" religion much less "superstition" but I do enjoy synchronicity and I find that this synchronicity is mind blowingly amazing.

And suddenly I'm down with the simulation hypothesis. Somebody's making this sh*t up.

Why hasn't Tucker Carlson come forth with the Biden criminality documents? He's putting us at risk by not disclosing this prior to the election.

Back