Trump Consciousness

Interestingly... We come to a time when this old Louis Armstrong masterpiece becomes, very literally, a call for action:

An Old Pharaoh is very obviously Biden (to me, he already looks a bit like the Old Pharaoh's Mummy), and the Egypt are the power-drunk - and yet evermore power-hungry - Democrat / Left / Liberal types. And the Republican / Right / Conservative types are, nowadays, oppressed and persecuted Israel.

Is Trump ready to become their Moses and lead them from the Egypt Land? Or will it be someone else?

One way or another, the new Exodus is inevitable, sooner or later (and rather sooner than later), and the DSA (Divided States of America) are already doomed, quickly driving along the one-way road to secession and partition. There is hardly a way to avoid it: in the eyes of more than a half of the DSA population, Biden's reign is completely devoid not just of legitimacy, but even of simple legality; for them, it is a sheer tyranny established with, and maintained by, force and fraud.

One might say that the Democrat / Left / Liberal types still have one last chance to avert the coming shattering of the once-Union into pieces: they should accept both the legality and legitimacy of Trump's victory. They won't lose much - their power is already strong in all sectors of society, and they have entirely no risk of becoming the pariahs, like they were in the 1950s. And, by accepting that there is the other side worthy of existence - and of dialogue - they may have kept the once-Union from crushing into now-Division.

But they won't do it, obviously: for them, there is simply no other side, at least, no side worthy of existence, let alone of dialogue. So, in the end, nothing but hostility between the sides is possible. No one will ever listen to another, dismissing the opponent's statements before they are even heard.

So, Biden's fraudulent "victory" was the last straw, the point of no return. Ironically, while Democrats hide behind a mask of deception (and are willing to enforce mask-wearing on everyone else - both metaphorically, in form of compulsory submission to their worldview, and literally, in form of their explicitly expressed intent to force, violently, the wearing of useless and harmful surgical masks on the whole DSA population), their last lie, the one of Biden's faux "victory", have effectively unmasked themselves in the eyes of anyone who has eyes and willing to see. After this unmasking, things have gone too far, and we are behind a point of no return. The DSA political theatre is about to burn, hot and bright:

And, therefore, divorce is not just inevitable - it is necessary, and it is beneficial: why people who hate each other's guts - and who staunchly disagree with each other even not just about policy, but about science as well, who cannot find agreement even about the basic matters of fact and reality, thus making communication and reconciliation impossible - should continue to torture each other day by day? Wouldn't it be much better for them both to go their own ways, leaving each other alone?

So, my sincere advise to all Old Pharaoh's willing subjects: then Moses, be he Trump or someone else, comes to you ask to let his people go, do let them go, and let them be; push your old Pharaoh to let them go, if he will be as stubborn as the previous Old Pharaoh once was. Or be ready to face the plagues and the death of the firstborn, in the form of a hot civil war.

I hope you will choose wisely, and understand that your only chance to coexist in the same world with the people with whom can't agree on anything is to agree on the one thing you can agree, after all: agree to disagree, and let them go their own way.

Or, as it was once sung in the good old times when the Left was truly Libertarian and genuinely Progressive:

Think about it, until it is too late...

I will accept them if they are performed fairly and openly.

Will you?
Poor form to respond to a question with a question.

For me, the answer is yes but it depends on what you mean by "fairly and openly" I guess. We still don't have any evidence to suggest that isn't what's already occurred. But sure, for giggles I'll say yes. If after the judicial branch has concluded its consideration of whatever evidence ultimately brought forth, should Trump end up with more votes than Biden of course I'll stand by that. I did so four years ago.

Your turn. Will you if Biden is the winner?

One might say that the Democrat / Left / Liberal types still have one last chance to avert the coming shattering of the once-Union into pieces: they should accept both the legality and legitimacy of Trump's victory.
Again, the only rational outcome here is to anoint Trump for a second term regardless of the democratic process. Votes be damned!

A good breakdown of the situation from JP Sears:

This guy’s moment has passed.

In an interview with the personal development guru Lewis Howes, [Sears] also explains how the exposure from his comedy videos proved an effective means at promoting his life coaching services...

Sears’ comedy is clearly both an extension of his personality and an effective marketing gimmick. Therefore it is not that surprising that he would use that delivery method to poke fun at himself and his community AND to promote his beliefs. Conspiracies about inter-dimensional reptiles, the illuminati, or 2-Pac being alive can be safely mocked for comedic effect but when it comes to things like GMO food, vaccines, or the health value of coconut oil, Sears’ positions seem to be more in line with those he parodies.

https://medium.com/@CKava/the-problem-with-jp-sears-2c5d1b8664fd

If Biden want's to be a healer he sould be encouraging audits of vote returns.

Why not? If he really won he shouldn't be afraid of verifying the vote count.

And tens of millions of Trump voters doubt Biden really won because of the statistical improbability of Trump losing given all the other trends:
  • GOP won 28 of 29 tight House races, didn't lose one seat.
  • GOP picked up 3 state legislatures
  • Trump had the best minority percentage of any republican in 60 years.
It's statistically unlikely that Trump really lost given these other trends.

If he want's "healing" why shouldn't Biden support vote audits given that in AZ, Wi, PA, Ga the difference in votes Trump and Biden is < 0.67%?

https://twitter.com/CortesSteve

If he really won he shouldn't be afraid of verifying the vote count.

Do you really believe Biden is unaware he lost?

The best thing about the theft attempt was how the MSM and Big Tech were so blatant. Even low-I.Q. FoxNews RepubliTards noticed the massive censorship and gaslighting.

The most delicious thing about the theft attempt will be the shock and horror Leftists will experience when the official results come.

The riots, shootings, and loud wails of misery will be epic. I hope it's enough to super-charge secession movements in the Leftist states toward success.

Again, the only rational outcome here is to anoint Trump for a second term regardless of the democratic process. Votes be damned!

I have seen several right wing commentators pointing out that America is a "Constitutional Republic" NOT a democracy. The result of the election does not have to be recognised.

If Biden want's to be a healer he sould be encouraging audits of vote returns.

Why not? If he really won he shouldn't be afraid of verifying the vote count.

And tens of millions of Trump voters doubt Biden really won because of the statistical improbability of Trump losing given all the other trends:
  • GOP won 28 of 29 tight House races, didn't lose one seat.
  • GOP picked up 3 state legislatures
  • Trump had the best minority percentage of any republican in 60 years.
It's statistically unlikely that Trump really lost given these other trends.

If he want's "healing" why shouldn't Biden support vote audits given that in AZ, Wi, PA, Ga the difference in votes Trump and Biden is < 0.67%?

https://twitter.com/CortesSteve
What a pile of horse manure.

The primary reason there is any doubt about the election wasn't even on your ridiculous list: Trump.

Statistically unlikely? Sure, if you don't factor in how many moderate republicans despise Trump. A five year old is capable of wrapping their head around the likely scenario where a split ballot is cast by scads of voters.

Stop posting if you aren't willing to be challenged on your propaganda. Trump's tweets are more informative that your drivel.

I don't like Trump either. Just because you hate him is no cause to celebrate I think, just wait and see. Do you really think it matters which puppet is getting its strings pulled? The world has bigger problems than the difference between a douche and a turd sandwich!

I don't like Trump either. Just because you hate him is no cause to celebrate I think, just wait and see. Do you really think it matters which puppet is getting its strings pulled? The world has bigger problems than the difference between a douche and a turd sandwich!
Yeah, it doesn't matter so why vote at all? 160m morons voted. Well, actually only 70m or so we're actual legal votes according to Trump.

Press Conference on Vote Fraud with Kayleigh McEnany, Matt Morgan (General Council for Trump Campaign) and RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel
November 9, 2020

Last edited:
Reactions: K9!
Exactly. Any candidate who stands to truly potentially rock the system is quickly eliminated from even being a choice it seems. So yeah that's right.
Yup. Should just pick one and go full monarchy. Would be the same result as this failed enterprise known as the USA.

C'mon man. Up your game! ;)

Yup. Should just pick one and go full monarchy. Would be the same result as this failed enterprise known as the USA.

C'mon man. Up your game! ;)

Or have some unelected money makers running the show. Sort of the same thing really :)
What game? Got no pony in this race. And it is but a pony show. You can enjoy the illusion of choice, have at it. Why whine about old McDonald back in 2016 then? Cause that is all I've heard for four years. Or whoever's elected. It is democracy at work! Douche or turd sandwich? Hmmm... which will I choose?

So you really think you are going to be better off now? Haha. C'mon man, wake up!. :)

Last edited:
https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/412905/

Screen-Shot-2020-11-09-at-22.04.15.png

I predict that we'll find just as much pro Trump fraud as anti Trump fraud. To suggest that "ultra-patriot" fanboy Trump voters are somehow immune from that behaviour is stretching credulity.

Back