Trump Consciousness

Progress!!

Not really. I have been fully aware of this the whole time. I have already admitted my bias openly in response to one of your earlier attacks and am fully aware that I may be wrong with any number of those. I have highlighted the point that none of us can make definitive statements, and that media propaganda is clouding the issues. And most importantly that investigation is crucial regardless of the outcome. Already the investigation has provided fruit that would otherwise have slipped under the radar and issues that have been pushed into the light. So in a way this is already a win as far as I am concerned. It's been far more fruitful in mere weeks than in years of Russia gate nonsense. But still the nothing to see here mantra continues which is absurd.

You just have a limited perspective to what I think, which is normal as that can only be gleaned from what I post but have blocked things like the above in your filter. If you were not so arrogant, condescending and rude you could simply ask my opinion instead of going on the war path. You would find that your characterizations and accusations are misplaced even though your filter and own bias and pride would not allow it . You would also disagree with much, as I would with your points of view which would be fine. Instead you just behave like you do because of the way you are. Which I accept.

So be it. That is all I have to say to you. Perhaps we can talk more down the track as your country continues to implode, maybe you'll sing a different tune but I truly doubt it.

Last edited:
Not really. I have been fully aware of this the whole time. I have already admitted my bias openly in response to one of your earlier attacks and am fully aware that I may be wrong with any number of those. I have highlighted the point that none of us can make definitive statements, and that media propaganda is clouding the issues. And most importantly that investigation is crucial regardless of the outcome. Already the investigation has provided fruit that would otherwise have slipped under the radar and issues that have been pushed into the light. So in a way this is already a win as far as I am concerned. It's been far more fruitful in mere weeks than in years of Russia gate nonsense. But still the nothing to see here mantra continues which is absurd.

You just have a limited perspective to what I think, which is normal as that can only be gleaned from what I post but have blocked things like the above in your filter. If you were not so arrogant, condescending and rude you could simply ask my opinion instead of going on the war path. You would find that your characterizations and accusations are misplaced even though your filter and own bias and pride would not allow it . You would also disagree with much, as I would with your points of view which would be fine. Instead you just behave like you do because of the way you are. Which I accept.

So be it. That is all I have to say to you. Perhaps we can talk more down the track as your country continues to implode, maybe you'll sing a different tune but I truly doubt it.
Fair enough. All I have to go on is what you post which so far has not shown any balance to my read combined with a lot of absolute statements without evidence. But this while thread (ie not singling you out) has been that way from the start: propaganda oriented.

Apparently wanting a fair election makes canvassers open to threats.

In an extraordinary turnabout that foreshadows possible legal action, the two GOP members of Wayne County's election board signed affidavits Wednesday night alleging they were bullied and misled into approving election results in Michigan's largest metropolis and do not believe the votes should be certified until serious irregularities in Detroit votes are resolved.​
The statements by Wayne County Board of Canvassers Chairwoman Monica Palmer and fellow GOP member William C. Hartmann rescinding their votes from a day earlier threw into question anew whether Michigan's presidential vote currently favoring Democrat Joe Biden will be certified. They also signaled a possible legal confrontation ahead.​
"I voted not to certify, and I still believe this vote should not be certified," Hartmann said in his affidavits. "Until these questions are addressed, I remain opposed to certification of the Wayne County results."​
Added Palmer in her affidavit: "I rescind my prior vote to certify Wayne County elections."​
Both GOP board members said their concerns included discrepancies in nearly three quarters of Detroit's precinct poll books where ballots are supposed to be matched to qualified voters.​
"The Wayne County election had serious process flaws which deserve investigation. I continue to ask for information to assure Wayne County voters that these elections were conducted fairly and accurately. Despite repeated requests I have not received the requisite information and believe an additional 10 days of canvas by the State Board of canvassers will help provide the information necessary," Palmer explained.​
Their pronouncements come just 24 hours after a chaotic meeting in which the county's election board initially failed to certify the Nov. 3 election results during a 2-2 deadlocked vote when both Palmer and Hartmann voted against certification. But after hours of contentious public comment and criticism -- including Democratic allegations of racism and threats against their safety -- the two GOP members struck a deal to certify the elections in return for a promise of a thorough audit.​
Palmer and Hartmann said Wednesday they learned that state officials had reneged or would not honor the audit, leaving them no recourse but to oppose certification until more investigation could be performed.
It was not immediately unclear whether the Tuesday night compromise was binding or could be changed, or whether the two members' decision to announce their rescinded votes would stop Michigan state officials from proceeding to name electors.​
But both GOP board members said in the affidavits they felt misled and unduly pressured to change their positions the night earlier.​
"The comments made accusations of racism and threatened me and members of my family," Palmer said in her affidavit.​

Will Biden Listen to the Science?
What a shame the opportunity to have a real president such as this man was never really given to the people.

What a shame the opportunity to have a real president such as this man was never really given to the people.

In 2007 I became an Officer in the Republican Party of Texas for purpose of helping Ron Paul win the Presidency.

I also donated a significant amount of money to his campaign.

Seeing first-hand from the inside how large corporate money powers used their control of the Party to destroy Paul's campaign from the top down taught me the G.O.P. is traitorous, and exists solely to prevent any actual reform or democracy from hindering the Military-Industrial Complex's exploitation of the American people.

I already knew the Democratic party was that way because I was employed as a Case Worker in the Office of a Democratic Congressman in the early 90's where I saw the same thing first-hand.

These black pills over the course of decades are what finally allowed me to take the Red Pill.

In an extraordinary turnabout that foreshadows possible legal action, the two GOP members of Wayne County's election board signed affidavits Wednesday night alleging they were bullied and misled into approving election results in Michigan's largest metropolis and do not believe the votes should be certified until serious irregularities in Detroit votes are resolved.​
The statements by Wayne County Board of Canvassers Chairwoman Monica Palmer and fellow GOP member William C. Hartmann rescinding their votes from a day earlier threw into question anew whether Michigan's presidential vote currently favoring Democrat Joe Biden will be certified. They also signaled a possible legal confrontation ahead.​
"I voted not to certify, and I still believe this vote should not be certified," Hartmann said in his affidavits. "Until these questions are addressed, I remain opposed to certification of the Wayne County results."​
Added Palmer in her affidavit: "I rescind my prior vote to certify Wayne County elections."​
Both GOP board members said their concerns included discrepancies in nearly three quarters of Detroit's precinct poll books where ballots are supposed to be matched to qualified voters.​
"The Wayne County election had serious process flaws which deserve investigation. I continue to ask for information to assure Wayne County voters that these elections were conducted fairly and accurately. Despite repeated requests I have not received the requisite information and believe an additional 10 days of canvas by the State Board of canvassers will help provide the information necessary," Palmer explained.​
Their pronouncements come just 24 hours after a chaotic meeting in which the county's election board initially failed to certify the Nov. 3 election results during a 2-2 deadlocked vote when both Palmer and Hartmann voted against certification. But after hours of contentious public comment and criticism -- including Democratic allegations of racism and threats against their safety -- the two GOP members struck a deal to certify the elections in return for a promise of a thorough audit.​
Palmer and Hartmann said Wednesday they learned that state officials had reneged or would not honor the audit, leaving them no recourse but to oppose certification until more investigation could be performed.
It was not immediately unclear whether the Tuesday night compromise was binding or could be changed, or whether the two members' decision to announce their rescinded votes would stop Michigan state officials from proceeding to name electors.​
But both GOP board members said in the affidavits they felt misled and unduly pressured to change their positions the night earlier.​
"The comments made accusations of racism and threatened me and members of my family," Palmer said in her affidavit.​

"Retired Air Force General blows whistle on CIA vote hacking." Under Obama CIA software was turned on American citizens and used for spying and to change the vote totals in 2012, and 2020.

News Reader:​
Evidence of voting fraud continues to grow and insiders in the intel community warn that the CIA could be behind efforts to meddle with the election. Here's one america's pearson sharp.​
Sharp:​
Members of America's intelligence community are raising red flags the 2020 election is being outright stolen from the American people. Retired lieutenant general Thomas McInerney who is formerly the assistant vice chief of staff of the u.s air force says two pieces of software called Hammer and Scorecard are being used by democrats as a super weapon for voter fraud.​
McInerney​
People must understand that this software was used to overturn the 2020 election. The first time in the United States in history that massive amounts of cyber warfare have been used in our voting system.​
Sharp​
McInerney says the software was designed all the way back during president George W Bush's first term in office.​
McInerney​
Hammer is a surveillance software developed by the CIA. The programmer was Dennis Montgomery. He developed this in 2003 to go after radical islamists. Scorecard is a program that was developed for CIA that manipulates voting booths.​
Sharp​
McInerney explains scorecard was intended to overturn elections in foreign countries to install leaders favorable to the united states. But then under Obama it was turned to an even more sinister purpose.​
McInerney​
Well that was done by the Obama administration. Two weeks after Obama came in 2009, February 3rd to be exact, moved it out of CIA into a secret skiff in Fort Washington Maryland. And then they started listening on U.S citizens to include chief justices prominent Americans politicians etc. When that happened Dennis Montgomery who invented the programs became a whistleblower.​
Sharp​
Under former FBI Director James Comey and former CIA Director John Brennan, both Hammer and Scorecard were redesigned to target American citizens, specifically the left's political opponents like Donald Trump.​
This software is highly illegal but with President Obama's blessing, these deep state operatives went to work on not only discrediting Donald Trump, but on undermining the 2012 and 2016 elections.​
The programs were countered in 2016 but now in 2020 they were successful and managed to sabotage the election of President Trump by instead reallocating his votes to Joe Biden.​
McInerney says it was primarily used in the battleground states and is evident in the massive vote dumps for biden in the early hours of november 4th the morning after election day.​
McInerney​
We should be demanding from the president to expose these numbers publicly. You see news networks like Fox that are ignoring it. All that mainstream media they flipped on us. They do not want to hear it. They won't let people like me on. And they don't want to hear anybody mention it. They discount it completely but we know it's true because we watched it being prepped. They used it in the primaries.​
Sharp​
McInerney believes if not for vote tampering this would have been an overwhelming win for President Trump. But that this information must be given to the right judges so they can act on it and quickly. If that doesn't happen, he predicts it could have dire consequences for future elections.​
McInerney​
If Republicans lose this election they will never win another one again. It will really be Hammer and Sickle and that flag of Russia and the Roviet Rnion and communism will be flying in the united states. China and Russia and others will own us.​

“There are a stunning 3,276 precincts where the Presidential Votes Cast compared to the Estimated Voters based on Reported Statistics ranges from 84% to 350%… reveals 431,954 excess ballots.. This pattern strongly suggests that the *additive algorithm* was activated.”​
...​
“Until the tabulated voter turnout reached approximately 83%, Trump was generally winning between 55% and 60% of every turnout point. Then, after the counting was closed at 2:00 am, the situation dramatically reserved itself, starting with a series of impossible spikes.”​
...​
“The final red flag is perhaps the greatest. In the data are 4 spikes totaling 384, 733 ballots allegedly processed in a combined interval of only 2 hours and 38 minutes. This is physically impossible given the available equipment at the 4 reference locations.”​
...​
“Wayne County uses Dominion Equipment, where 46 out of 47 precincts/townships display a highly unlikely 96%_ as the number of votes cast, using the Secretary of State’s number of voters in the precint/township; and 25 of those 7 precincts/townships show 100% turnout.”​
...​
“This pattern strongly suggests both the additive algorithm (a feature enhancement referred to as “ranking choice voting algorithm” or “RCV”) was activated in the code… as well as batch processing of blank votes… where 74,119 more ballots were cast than the capacity.”​
...​

In Wisconsin absentee ballots have to be requested. If there is no application an absentee ballot is unlawful, yet there are many thousands of absentee ballots without applications.

Why would local government officials choose the dominion/smartmatic election rigging software in so many locations throughout the US when the software was widely known to be highly suspect?

They did it so they could ensure their own election victories.

Last edited:
Looks like it's game, set and match.

The've just ousted the dems, the clintons, the bidens, dominion and soros. Basically all the new world order stuff that was just 'conspiracy theories'.

And what do ya know. The youtube stream of President Trumps official channel got hacked. And now the whole video has been deleted.

Interesting times.

Back