Trump Consciousness

CHRIST, why do I always have to be the person to educate idiots? Fine lunatic what part of the setup did you NOT freaking get!? The entire $hit storm was because of a FREAKING DOSSIER! Are you awake? God. This dossier was paid by the FBI and Fusion GPS.

Who funded Fusion GPS? The Clinton campaign & the Democratic Party. Oh and let's NOT mention it was all a God DAMN lie. Did you read it? I did. If it had been true Trump wouldn't have gotten any support. It is because the rest of us saw what was going on & how they were fucking with your head with all this fake stuff.

The FISA lies. They lied to the FISA court. For someone who doesn't like the police, I'd think even you would be miffed they lied to you. HERE read this or shut up: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-...-payments-trump-dossier-author-steele-n897506
Well we're so thankful you're here to educate us. What we do without you? Do you have evidence that the Clinton's funded Fusion GPS?

I really wish these GOP representatives would grow a backbone. The fact that they are so afraid of Trump and his voters is embarrassing for them. Why would anyone be afraid of this narcissistic blowhard? It is nice to see some of them starting to admit that this whole situation is just a ruse to keep his power. What will he do when he has to be a normal citizen again with the law chasing after him? I almost feel sorry for him that he is so delusional. He needs real help and someone to teach him that sometimes, you lose. I doubt at his age he can really change his ways but I do hope he does.

Sidney Powell's statement on her relationship with the Trump campaign:

https://mailchi.mp/2270aefe51e4/statement-from-sidney-powell-to-we-the-people?e=3b0771afd3

I agree with the campaign's statement that I am not part of the campaign's legal team. I never signed a retainer agreement or sent the President or the campaign a bill for my expenses or fees.​
My intent has always been to expose all the fraud I could find and let the chips fall where they may--whether it be upon Republicans or Democrats.​
The evidence I'm compiling is overwhelming that this software tool was used to shift millions of votes from President Trump and other Republican candidates to Biden and other Democrat candidates. We are proceeding to prepare our lawsuit and plan to file it this week. It will be epic.​
We will not allow this great Republic to be stolen by communists from without and within or our votes altered or manipulated by foreign actors in Hong Kong, Iran, Venezuela, or Serbia, for example, who have neither regard for human life nor the people who are the engine of this exceptional country.​
#WeThePeople elected Donald Trump and other Republican candidates to restore the vision of America as a place of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.​
You may assist this effort by making a non tax-deductible contribution to DefendingTheRepublic.org. #KrakenOnSteroids"​
Sidney Powell​

Sidney Powell's statement on her relationship with the Trump campaign:

https://mailchi.mp/2270aefe51e4/statement-from-sidney-powell-to-we-the-people?e=3b0771afd3

I agree with the campaign's statement that I am not part of the campaign's legal team. I never signed a retainer agreement or sent the President or the campaign a bill for my expenses or fees.​
My intent has always been to expose all the fraud I could find and let the chips fall where they may--whether it be upon Republicans or Democrats.​
The evidence I'm compiling is overwhelming that this software tool was used to shift millions of votes from President Trump and other Republican candidates to Biden and other Democrat candidates. We are proceeding to prepare our lawsuit and plan to file it this week. It will be epic.​
We will not allow this great Republic to be stolen by communists from without and within or our votes altered or manipulated by foreign actors in Hong Kong, Iran, Venezuela, or Serbia, for example, who have neither regard for human life nor the people who are the engine of this exceptional country.​
#WeThePeople elected Donald Trump and other Republican candidates to restore the vision of America as a place of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.​
You may assist this effort by making a non tax-deductible contribution to DefendingTheRepublic.org. #KrakenOnSteroids"​
Sidney Powell​

In other, more traditional, skeptiko threads I’ve been asked to give an explanation for mass hallucinations.

Thankfully, I now have this thread to fall back on when quizzed in the future.

Last edited:
the Vice bit was to bolster your position. .Mifflin you read it its I belive your take on things .....you seem to to be threatened buy it ....did you read ?

In other, more traditional, skeptiko threads I’ve been asked to give an explanation for mass hallucinations.

Thankfully, I now have this thread to fall back on when quizzed in the future.
Yep! The credulity of some of the mainstays at this site should now provide you plenty of material to debunk or discredit many of the paranormal claims around here which you often find dubious. :):)

https://www.revolver.news/2020/11/e...oints-to-voter-fraud-in-montgomery-county-pa/

New Data From Rigorous Statistical Analysis Points to Voter Fraud in Montgomery County, PA​
Executive Summary​
We find considerable evidence consistent with the possibility of electoral fraud in vote counts in Montgomery County, PA.​
In particular, we examine a highly anomalous update to mail vote totals in the NYT/Edison data which enormously benefited Biden, and which looks suspicious on a number of dimensions.​
At a high level, our results are suggestive of a new and highly suspicious batch of mail ballots being added to the count sometime between Wednesday early morning and Thursday morning. These ballots are drawn from an implausible distribution that enormously favored Biden and simultaneously harmed Trump (the latter being done in addition by allocating more votes to Jorgensen). Said mail ballots end up being extremely different both from the mail ballots that came before (as measured in NYT data), and the mail ballots that came afterwards (as measured in the county’s own data).​
The key evidence is as follows:​
On Thursday November 5th at 9:09am a large batch of 90,022 mail/absentee votes get added that has over 95% support for Biden, but total votes to go up by only 9,534, implying that in-person votes actually went down by 80,488. On its own, this is a very strange irregularity, as ballots cannot disappear, and in-person ballots cannot become mail ballots. Something is wrong in the reported data, the only question is what.​
⦁ The new batch of 90,022 mail ballots looks nothing like existing mail ballots. If the update is a data error, it must be a complicated error along multiple dimensions and is unlikely to be a simple typo. The new batch is improbable on four separate dimensions:​
⦁ It has a level of support for Biden (over 95%) that is statistically impossible to have come from the same distribution of mail ballots counted up to that point (74.9% for Biden)​
⦁ Every comparison of pairs of candidates shows improbable changes. This is important, as it helps rule out the possibility that a single typo in the data drives the pattern.​
⦁ Irrespective of the old distribution, the new batch is extremely unlikely on its own terms, as it has a ratio of support for Jorgenson relative to Trump (20%) that is higher than virtually every county in America. The last fact is consistent with aiming to get Biden’s vote share “high but not impossibly high” while simultaneously trying to not give any more votes to Trump than absolutely necessary.​
⦁ The distribution of the ballots being removed from the in-person counts is even more implausible (98.1% Biden), making it difficult to explain the overall vote update as being due to genuine mail ballots having been previously incorrectly classified as in-person.​
⦁ Anomalies of this magnitude are extremely rare in the NYT database. Montgomery’s reduction of 80,488 in-person votes is the fourth highest vote reduction in the entire database. Over half of these involve changes of less than 100 votes, and 28% involve changes of just one vote. Of the remaining errors, many can be easily understood as examples of exactly the phenomena ruled out above (e.g. simple vote-type misclassifications).​
⦁ Independent confirmation of the two numbers suggests Edison’s numbers are accurate reflections of the County data. Edison’s report of total absentee ballots counted in their update at 5:43am Wednesday November 5th is very close to (and slightly below) media twitter reports of total absentee ballots counted a few minutes later in the county data, suggesting that these early Edison absentee vote totals are likely accurate reflections of the underlying county data. Meanwhile, Edison snapshots on November 8th precisely match County snapshots on November 10th.​
⦁ To test this hypothesis further, and to help rule out the possibility that this is all due to NYT/Edison data errors, after the initial anomaly was uncovered, we scraped multiple snapshots of the county’s own data at the precinct level. The changes between the two snapshots reveal that the earlier arriving mail ballots (which included the anomalous update) show a significantly higher vote share for Biden than the mail votes which were counted later in the same precinct. This shows that something is changing in the distribution of mail ballots counted within each precinct, and the earlier ballots showed a stronger tendency to favor Biden.​
Adding all this evidence together, there is a strong case for the following interpretation:​
-Some time after election night, a very large batch of mail ballots were counted that showed an enormous advantage for Biden-This batch looks nothing like the mail ballots counted up to that point in the NYT data, and also looks different from the mail ballots counted later in each precinct as measured using the county’s own data​
-The batch looks implausible on its own face, in terms of relative vote shares of Libertarian and Republican votes​
-The updates are difficult to reconcile with simple data errors like genuine mail ballots being mis-classified as in-person, or a single candidate total being incorrectly entered as a typo.​
These facts present strong circumstantial evidence suggesting fraud in mail votes in Montgomery County, and need to be investigated further.​

This article is discussed on War Room (including a response to critics) starting at 26:30:

Last edited:
Will they ever disband the electoral college and just do the popular vote? Would make things a lot easier.
I think the Republicans have lost the last 5 presidential races in the popular vote though...they probably would like to keep the electoral college. Haha

Back