Mod+ UFOs Are Here

Discussion in 'Consciousness & Science' started by K9!, Jan 23, 2015.

1. K9!

K9! New

2. Trancestate

Trancestate Member

I'm not trying to cast aspersions on the case, but someone in a Paracast forum thread pointed out that the artist's conception of the alien seen by Bledsoe is an amazing match to the alien in the Crabwood, Hampshire crop circle from 2002, nearly five years before the Fayetteville Incident.

Bledsoe's alien:
    [​IMG]

Crop circle alien:
    [​IMG]

Doug

3. K9!

K9! New

The artist doing the drawing may have been influenced by prior ideas as to what "greys" look like. So may have the people in this incident. If what aliens look like are influenced by our ideas of what they are (fairies, angels, greys, etc...), pop culture is going to make it's mark on what we see. In a John Alexander interview I posted elsewhere,it was mentioned that people described "rivets" in UFOs back when that was considered very high tech. Now people describe plasma fields. In many ways UFOs are like NDEs in that your culture influences what you see. I think these are experiences of consciousness.

Listening to this interview, Bledsoe seems very sincere. I found it interesting that he claimed to be healed from Crone's disease on the night of his first encounter. He sounds very much like an NDEr when you consider issues with his marriage afterwards, and his misery at not being able to talk about his experience.

I have no idea if this is a real encounter or not, but it has some interesting stuff.

EDIT: I looked at the original critique and the comment was that the drawing looked like it was traced. I can't see any indication if Bledsoe was the actual artist. If he isn't very good at drawing, he may have looked for something similar to work from. Commercial artists used to use tracings all the time (before computers).

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
    Wormwood likes this.
  4. Trancestate

Trancestate Member

I think they're experiences of consciousness too. One theory of UFOs, etc. that I'm partial to is that they're projections from the unconscious.

I don't doubt the guy's sincerity either. Notice too that toward the end of his talk in the first video, he said that he laid his hands on his dog who was bleeding profusely from a cut, and the bleeding stopped and the cut disappeared. He also said "Paranormal started in our house" after the incident. Finally, he says, "But I don't believe it's what everybody thinks it is", referring (I think) to the ET hypothesis.

For me, it's the psi experiences (including the healings) he mentions that lend credibility to his account, and also suggest a non-physical origin for his experience.

Doug

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
    Sciborg_S_Patel and K9! like this.
  5. K9!

K9! New

6. K9!

K9! New

Trancestate likes this.
  7. Psiclops

Psiclops Member

Great videos K9 - thanks.

Here's another I hope you'll enjoy.

As this lecture indicates, the disclosure movement is far too simplistic and acts as if authority knows what's going on - and would we trust them with some cosmic agenda revelations anyway?

The UFO issue is very much a part of the consciousness mystery and symbolic in some way of our journey of discovery.

Even Paul Davids the guy he mentioned who made the initial Roswell film after a UFO experience, is now thinking in wider terms.
    He's the man who made that Life After Death Project documentary which some of us here watched and discussed and who I interviewed for a magazine article.

The over simplistic nuts and bolts approach was highlighted for me by this very short little video of a very well known actual UFO contact case in which a farmer is confronted with saucer occupants asking for water and they give him pancakes as a thank you gesture.

I seem to remember these pancakes were analysed and they were made of very earthly non-cosmic ingredients!

This kind of experience is somehow speaking symbolically to us of a deeper message.

As George Knapp mentioned in his lecturer vid above, Jacques Vallee once said that he'll be very disappointed if all the UFO phenomenon turns out to be is visitors in spaceships.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
    Wormwood, K9! and Trancestate like this.
  8. K9!

K9! New

9. K9!

K9! New

Steve likes this.
  10. Pollux

Pollux New

The Hidden Hand: Alien Contact & the Government Cover-Up

"The Hidden Hand is a controversial Award-winning documentary that explores the possibility of an extraterrestrial presence here on Earth. The film takes a keen look at a spectrum of topics like alien abduction, human/alien hybridization, the military's reverse-engineering of alien technology and the government cover-up of anything related to extraterrestrials. Is preoccupation with E.T.'s a form of cultural madness, or is something really going on? How would E.T. contact change the religious and political institutions of our society? The Hidden Hand is full of riveting interviews with experts and experiencers alike: Whitley Strieber, Dr. Edgar Mitchell, the 6th astronaut on the moon, Paul Hellyer, a former Canadian Defence Minister, Richard Dolan, Jim Marrs, Linda Moulton Howe, Col. John Alexander, Lyn Buchanan, Clifford Stone, Nassim Haramein, David Icke, Dr. Roger Leir, Graham Hancock and Paola Harris, among others. The shadowy world of UFOs is suddenly brought to light."

K9! likes this.
  11. E.Flowers

E.Flowers New

Pancakes? I guess that would be the cosmic equivalent of trolling. :)

12. K9!

K9! New

J Allen Hynek talks to Kreskin.

Another interview with J Allen Hynek.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
    Ian Gordon likes this.
  13. K9!

K9! New

It's hard to imagine TV like this today.

The show with Mike Farrell as host is the best of these three. The James Doohan special is pretty cheesy and shows a lot of very questionable material as being "real". But I still like watching Scotty.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
    Ian Gordon likes this.
  14. K9!

K9! New

Budd Hopkins on Dini Petty Show 1989:

John Keel talks to David Letterman 1980:

Vikki Lawrence with Jacques Vallee:

Ian Gordon likes this.
  15. K9!

K9! New

Ian Gordon likes this.
  16. lighter_than_air

lighter_than_air New

K9 - do you think that intelligent aliens are actively visiting us in spaceships of some sort?

17. Punjab

Punjab New

Visiting, living among us, traveling by ship, by changing the location variables of themselves (as objects of more than 4 dimensions), watching and passing vital information. This assumes you use the term "alien" to refer to non-terrestrial beings (ET) of hybrid genetics instead of "alien" as in the dolphins and whales with non-human DNA and Sirian influences.

18. Punjab

Punjab New

I am sorry to hear you have such a severely limited sense of personal worth to think that you are not spiritually acceptable enough to know such things. Hang tight, Things will rapidly accelerate downward. ;)

19. lighter_than_air

lighter_than_air New

Punjab - Have you had any direct personal experiences with non-terrestrial beings? Thanks!

20. Punjab

Punjab New

No doubt. Who and what those ETs are, dunno. I meetup with them during OBEs, spontaneous or self-initiated. In the dreamstate, they are a constant part of that OBE experience. Until I reached 40 or so they were constantly, repeatedly, unwelcomed 'guests' who were scaring the shit out of me. Several times/month, often several times in a week. I spent years dreading going to sleep.

Lately it has been more conversational. Not like I ask questions, they answer questions from an unknown origin or talk to me about things. They most often point out subjects that I should research. I have no idea how much I do not retain but what I do retain is more than I have time for.

It is disconcerting, weird, more real than real and all I can say is that the ET comm is must be part of my experience of this incarnation. One thing is for certain, they have continually and consistently pointed me to physical mediumship and ET channelers like Bashar.

Honestly, I do not know what to say about all of these comms. I am certainly not 'special' or more enlightened although I have been told that it is the upped vibration of my being that allows this interaction. What up or down vibration is all about, I understand the concepts but truth told, it simply happens, frequently, and these days it is an incredibly enjoyable experience and for that I am grateful.

Does this make any sense to you?

Sciborg_S_Patel and Ian Gordon like this.