Upcoming interview: Courtney Brown... please submit questions

Alex

Administrator
Courtney brown is super well known for his work in remote viewing but what intrigued me is this video:

This stuff is covered across a bunch of traditions. Here's link to something on the Qabala about Malkuth (there's a lot of awful cheesy stuff that could turn you off the subject - but do persist because it is worthwhile.) https://luxsaturni.com/kabbalah/malkuth/clarifications-on-malkuth

There's also writing in Hermeticism and Theosophy (draw substantially from Vedic and Hindu sources in any case). The Masters of the Hindu/yogic tradition certainly affirm this material - as you'd expect.

I'd be curious about the extent to which Courtney has explored the spectrum of teachings on this theme and whether he is doing more than simply reciting stuff you can get from books on yogic masters.

This stuff is covered across a bunch of traditions. Here's link to something on the Qabala about Malkuth (there's a lot of awful cheesy stuff that could turn you off the subject - but do persist because it is worthwhile.) https://luxsaturni.com/kabbalah/malkuth/clarifications-on-malkuth

There's also writing in Hermeticism and Theosophy (draw substantially from Vedic and Hindu sources in any case). The Masters of the Hindu/yogic tradition certainly affirm this material - as you'd expect.

I'd be curious about the extent to which Courtney has explored the spectrum of teachings on this theme and whether he is doing more than simply reciting stuff you can get from books on yogic masters.
hi Michael... the thing about courtney brown is he's a remote viewing guy... so the yoga swamis stuff with would seem out of sync with what he does

I'm interested in Courtney's opinion of the RV protocols developed by the USG. IMO they are too restrictive. Does he feel the same way? Is there a trade-off wherein the protocols are maybe restrictive, but overall good because they eliminate other significant downside issues?

What are his protocols?

Does he encounter temporal issues? I.e. is he able to discern if what he perceives while RVing is currently happening, happened in the past or will happen in the future? (I have trouble with this discernment myself).

How does he validate what he perceives while RVing? Confidence thresholds, etc?

Thanks!

I'm interested in Courtney's opinion of the RV protocols developed by the USG. IMO they are too restrictive. Does he feel the same way? Is there a trade-off wherein the protocols are maybe restrictive, but overall good because they eliminate other significant downside issues?

What are his protocols?

Does he encounter temporal issues? I.e. is he able to discern if what he perceives while RVing is currently happening, happened in the past or will happen in the future? (I have trouble with this discernment myself).

How does he validate what he perceives while RVing? Confidence thresholds, etc?

Thanks!
good questions... not my main interest... but I'm sure we'll discuss. he covers a lot of that here:
Remote Viewing: The Science and Theory of ... - Courtney Brown, Ph.D.

Questions for Courtney:

1. You've done a number of RV projects in which the viewers encountered aliens and UFOs. How has this informed your beliefs about the nature of our relationship with these ETs or UTs (Ultraterrestrials - multidimensional beings)?
  2. Are you or any of your RVers "experiencers"? Have any of the RVers had an encounter after RVing UFO/Alien related targets?
  3. One reason you do what you do is to popularize RV with a new generation and to help people understand that it is real and that everyone can do this. With the recent "disclosures" it seems that it has suddenly become acceptable in the mainstream to treat UFOs and ETs seriously. There is now a documentary on iTunes on Russel Targ giving serious treatment to the government's RV programs and making the case they were useful. So we are in the midst of a paradigm shift. What will be the long term results of this shift in societal norms as these fringe topics (RV and ET) become accepted? What happens when masses of people start to believe in their own superpowers and inter-dimensional beings? What happens when they accept that not only are we not alone - that we have company? And that we can read each other's minds?
  4. Are we witnessing the formation of a new type of hybrid techno-religion which incorporates belief in ETs/UTs/Psychic powers/RV combined with a transhuman technological utopia powered by "free" energy and alien tech?
  5. What happens to privacy and individualism when millions or billions of people learn to remote view while living with Alexa? Does the rise of Big Data necessitate the popularization of RV as a way to democratize access to information and push back against the centralization and secrecy and spying capabilities of big corporations and governments? Is RV the Yin to the Big Data Yang? If the Tree of Knowledge stirs the privacy impulse, does the Tree of Life expose us all? Is there anything hidden that will not be made known - either through the physical IOT or through the ethereal subspace "IOT" (RV)? If we're living in the Matrix, exactly how is access controlled? How are admin permissions granted?
  6. Are there any known ways to block a RVer?
  7. Are we a part of a Cosmic or Extra-Cosmic hierarchy of ETs, UTs, angels, demons, gods, etc? Are we the gods?
  8. What is evil? (Epstein? The intelligence agencies he was connected to?) Do we have a moral imperative to fight it or should we accept that everything is as it should be by design?
  9. Do you have any RV protocols that help filter out deceptions and fabrications? How can we tell (other than corroborating physical evidence) if the target is fictional/imaginal or real/objective? What IS real?
  10. You've probed some subjects that might be threatening to the U.S. government such as 9/11, Area 51, and military bases. Have you caught any flak for this or been threatened or asked to stop in any way?
  11. Many of your remote viewers are very young. How do you recruit and select? Do they enjoy the attention and the views? Does ego become a problem when angsty 20-somethings realize they're performing for thousands of viewers? Or does the meditation exercise and their direct knowledge of the fact that we're all connected counteract the ego and give them a wiser perspective than their peers? Do they have a hard time adapting to mundane life after experiencing something so amazing and out-of-this-world?
  12. How old are you? You look great! How long have you been following your calorie restricted diet?
  13. Will we institutionalize remote viewing? ...get RV programs in accredited universities? Any other institutes like Farsight popping up out there?
  14. What are your plans and goals for the future of Farsight? Any other projects you're working on?

Last edited:
On 'new thinking allowed' Jeffrey Mishlove reveals through his interview with Stephen Schwartz that he only got results with remote viewing through front loading. The target was not given specifics apparently, as how could you if the target's location is unknown as is the case for locating buried buildings.

1. Why does he seem to get good results without front loading?

Dr. Mischlove interviewed the director of the stargate program Edwin C. May. He has some fascinating results relating to the nature of time and causality.

2. How does he interpret data on remote viewing our future selves? Eg, many worlds, collapse creates consciousness, which idea is most consistent with RV data?

<extra credit: is the 'higher self' our future self?>

3. Would he consider a process of allowing selection of targets by the public, assuming the right incentives and controls were in place?

4. any question that would improve quality of evidence related to physical aliens / physical craft.

Last edited:
Questions for Courtney:

1. You've done a number of RV projects in which the viewers encountered aliens and UFOs. How has this informed your beliefs about the nature of our relationship with these ETs or UTs (Ultraterrestrials - multidimensional beings)?
  2. Are you or any of your RVers "experiencers"? Have any of the RVers had an encounter after RVing UFO/Alien related targets?
  3. Are we witnessing the formation of a new type of hybrid techno-religion which incorporates belief in ETs/UTs/Psychic powers/RV combined with a transhuman technological utopia powered by "free" energy and alien tech?
  4. Do you have any RV protocols that help filter out deceptions and fabrications? How can we tell (other than corroborating physical evidence) if the target is fictional/imaginal or real/objective? What IS real?
  5. How old are you? You look great! How long have you been following your calorie restricted diet?

I highlighted my favorites from that list in the block quote. In particular, would like to know more about question 5 as it reveals a bit about how he thinks about biology / physicalism. A good related question is just asking it more broadly: does he follow Alphabet's calico, aubrey de grey, etc.

I highlighted my favorites from that list in the block quote. In particular, would like to know more about question 5 as it reveals a bit about how he thinks about biology / physicalism. A good related question is just asking it more broadly: does he follow Alphabet's calico, aubrey de grey, etc.

Actually he answers question 5 here:

He’s 66 and has been doing the calorie restricted diet since age 30. He’s doing it with the goal of becoming the world’s oldest person.

Questions for Courtney:

3. One reason you do what you do is to popularize RV with a new generation and to help people understand that it is real and that everyone can do this. With the recent "disclosures" it seems that it has suddenly become acceptable in the mainstream to treat UFOs and ETs seriously. There is now a documentary on iTunes on Russel Targ giving serious treatment to the government's RV programs and making the case they were useful. So we are in the midst of a paradigm shift. What will be the long term results of this shift in societal norms as these fringe topics (RV and ET) become accepted? What happens when masses of people start to believe in their own superpowers and inter-dimensional beings? What happens when they accept that not only are we not alone - that we have company? And that we can read each other's minds?
  4. Are we witnessing the formation of a new type of hybrid techno-religion which incorporates belief in ETs/UTs/Psychic powers/RV combined with a transhuman technological utopia powered by "free" energy and alien tech?
  5. What happens to privacy and individualism when millions or billions of people learn to remote view while living with Alexa? Does the rise of Big Data necessitate the popularization of RV as a way to democratize access to information and push back against the centralization and secrecy and spying capabilities of big corporations and governments? Is RV the Yin to the Big Data Yang? If the Tree of Knowledge stirs the privacy impulse, does the Tree of Life expose us all? Is there anything hidden that will not be made known - either through the physical IOT or through the ethereal subspace "IOT" (RV)? If we're living in the Matrix, exactly how is access controlled? How are admin permissions granted?
  6. Are there any known ways to block a RVer?
  7. Are we a part of a Cosmic or Extra-Cosmic hierarchy of ETs, UTs, angels, demons, gods, etc? Are we the gods?
  8. What is evil? (Epstein? The intelligence agencies he was connected to?) Do we have a moral imperative to fight it or should we accept that everything is as it should be by design?
  9. Do you have any RV protocols that help filter out deceptions and fabrications? How can we tell (other than corroborating physical evidence) if the target is fictional/imaginal or real/objective? What IS real?
  10. You've probed some subjects that might be threatening to the U.S. government such as 9/11, Area 51, and military bases. Have you caught any flak for this or been threatened or asked to stop in any way?
  11. Many of your remote viewers are very young. How do you recruit and select? Do they enjoy the attention and the views? Does ego become a problem when angsty 20-somethings realize they're performing for thousands of viewers? Or does the meditation exercise and their direct knowledge of the fact that we're all connected counteract the ego and give them a wiser perspective than their peers? Do they have a hard time adapting to mundane life after experiencing something so amazing and out-of-this-world?
  12. How old are you? You look great! How long have you been following your calorie restricted diet?
  13. Will we institutionalize remote viewing? ...get RV programs in accredited universities? Any other institutes like Farsight popping up out there?
  14. What are your plans and goals for the future of Farsight? Any other projects you're working on?
great. no way to ask all, but I will try some :)

great. no way to ask all, but I will try some :)

After watching this one, I have a couple more questions:

Does remote viewing a future event (4b configuration) make that future more likely to occur?

and

Looking back into the past, is there a horizon beyond which the past becomes uncertain as well? It seems like this is a necessary corollary to the future being uncertain because if you start with X amount of information and memories at your disposal to create a picture of the past, and your future contains multiple possibilities about what you might discover about your past, then you also have multiple possible pasts which are in "superposition" until you make a future discovery which selects a possible past.

Looking back into the past, is there a horizon beyond which the past becomes uncertain as well? It seems like this is a necessary corollary to the future being uncertain because if you start with X amount of information and memories at your disposal to create a picture of the past, and your future contains multiple possibilities about what you might discover about your past, then you also have multiple possible pasts which are in "superposition" until you make a future discovery which selects a possible past.

I love this. The idea that the past can become uncertain should offend our sense of certainty. It has happened and so it is fixed. The future has not happened yet and so it is not. Done deal. Go away and have a beer or a burger.

But are we talking here about an actual past which has to be so complex we cannot possibly know it fully? Or are we talking a past imagined?

Maybe the past and the present should be unknown to us has less to do with the temporal relationship to now than the degree of actual complexity of both. Eliade compellingly wrote of how the past 'degrades' to myth quickly - and the future to 'speculation' just as fast?

For me time - past and future - distils into moral essences. Our ancestors, before print, clung to the moral of the tale, not the fact.

These days we have 7 basic themes - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Seven_Basic_Plots. History does not matter. The moral lessons we take from it do. Our movies are essentially costume dramas centred on those themes.

The Bard understood this.

In Shakespeare's 'As You Like It' Jaques says:
All the world’s a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances
;
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages. At first the infant,
Mewling and puking in the nurse’s arms;
And then the whining school-boy, with his satchel
And shining morning face, creeping like snail
Unwillingly to school. And then the lover,
Sighing like furnace, with a woeful ballad
Made to his mistress’ eyebrow. Then a soldier,
Full of strange oaths, and bearded like the pard,
Jealous in honour, sudden and quick in quarrel,
Seeking the bubble reputation
Even in the cannon’s mouth. And then the justice,
In fair round belly with good capon lin’d,
With eyes severe and beard of formal cut,
Full of wise saws and modern instances;
And so he plays his part. The sixth age shifts
Into the lean and slipper’d pantaloon,
With spectacles on nose and pouch on side;
His youthful hose, well sav’d, a world too wide
For his shrunk shank; and his big manly voice,
Turning again toward childish treble, pipes
And whistles in his sound. Last scene of all,
That ends this strange eventful history,
Is second childishness and mere oblivion;
Sans teeth, sans eyes, sans taste, sans everything.

Back