Upcoming Interview: Hybrid Humans: Scientific Evidence of Our 800,000-Year-Old Alien Legacy by Daniella Fenton and Bruce R. Fenton

ok, and I don't feel compelled to pull you into this topic... but if we go there I think we have to dive in deeper than this... just has you have in your other work.

I mean, my working hypothesis is that tom deLonge is intentionally or unintentionally delivering a controlled, politically-driven message that is not what it appears to be. as such, I would expect a good dose of real information, and reasonable sounding political/policy stuff, mixed into the soup.

There was an interview with Vice/Motherboard a few years back, in which Tom stated that his advisors had agreed to provide him solid intel for public consumption but only if he agreed to mix it with fiction. Naturally, I was APPALLED to hear that statement, and he just carried on with the show seemingly unaware that he had just stated that his work would be a disinformation campaign. Perhaps he did not understand that disinformation is always a process of mixing facts with fiction until it is so confusing that nobody knows what is true or garbage? I am sure he would not have said it if he appreciated the implications.

TTSA seems keen to paint a picture of America being the hero fo the story, that behind the scenes they are battling hostile ET for the good of us all, and that those trillion-dollar black projects are all for the best and we should thank them for their work. It's great as PR goes for these deep state folks, but as yet we have no reason to believe them. It may be partly true however, as I do suspect some people would be working on ways to defend Earth from hostile ET, it seems unlikely that there are no projects addressing that type of threat. Of course, I am not privy to top-secret projects and can only speculate on these elements.

have you done this in a way that I could share with people... because I think it would be a great hook.

that old out of africa documentary with that wonderful morgan freeman narration has created a strong culture myth. I'd love to my part to dispel it.

I think I have shared such a summary in a couple of articles and interviews, but I do feel it would be good to have a more concise audio presentation of this single element, and I shall aim to create one asap.

I know this is a little off top can you refresh my memory on this one:
Dr. John Brandenburg - Plasma physicist gives inside look ... - Skeptiko
I mean, how does the "wipeout the pedos" thing factor into the interpretation... the big take away for me was --- nuclear war on Mars 500K years ago.
Gordon was observing that there is more than one possible interpretation of the data. He gave the humorous possibility of a strong interplanetary power simply destroying pedophile Mars inhabitants as just such an alternative interpretation. Alex, in the interview you left me with the strong impression that you agreed with him, NOT that you yourself endorsed the nuclear WAR interpretation. Maybe the issue is the word 'war'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex, I am puzzled by your saying Gordon rejects the ETH. My interpretation of his work is that he fully agrees ETs have visited earth, but wants us to understand the possibility of off planet telepathy as well. This does seem more parsimonious than to say, for example, that there was physical visitation in each case of pyramid construction where this has occurred.

Because this thread's discussion context is not Intelligent Design. Nor is it Creation.

Those are social constructs used to obfuscate categorize and deride, and have nothing whatsoever to do with science. I think that Bruce is going to want to constrain this discussion to evidence and scientific deliberation - not New Age ideology-speak nor social construct buckets.

awesome... Great stuff... Probably too much for me to absorb but one thing that comes out of this is an appreciation for how a lot of biologists would just pass on this whole thing.

Thanks - this is why I think it would be great to get someone on the show to talk about this aspect of our reality. I have been in touch with one or two of these people over the years, but nobody has bitten. I think part of the problem is that we aren't Christian enough - LOL!

David

I was not endorsing Intelligent Design, but simply saying it is possible hypothesis as an alternative to genetic manipulation by ancient aliens. And I was insisting that hypotheses need testing. Mary and Webre gave a prediction of a star seed code being activated on a certain date. When that test failed to happen, the hypothesis itself was not seen to be challenged.

I can totally agree that manipulation has been occurring currently in some portion of humankind without making the leap to saying it has always occurred. OR that it is a program meant to affect the entire species.

I have left the field of ufology after years of study because I found it nto be a labyrinth of disinformation that for me has insufficient ROI. I am intrigued however by the claim that covert ops are creating hybrids. Just what would the mechanics of that be???

awesome post! thx so much for all of this.

I would also like to raise a point here on Aspergers. Ask anyone with Aspergers is they feel like they are an alien living on Earth and struggle to make sense fo the strange creatures they share this planet with - the humans. It is very obvious to us we are not the same as everyone else, have we incarnated here from an ET race or do we represent a divergent Homo sapiens sub-species?
I might there be other possibilities along the spectrum that we haven't fully considered... especially when we move into the realm of extended consciousness and some of the stuff that Daniella is more familiar with.

Generally, I do not find scientists to be all that smart, they have just spent more time being indoctrinated and then repeating back information. They can't process the criticisms I offer them or conceive of their entire paradigm being flawed, they eventually start to react like silly children even making snide comments (the most famous palaeoanthropologist alive did this in ref to something I shared on Twitter).
would love to see this if you have it available or can point me to it.

TTSA seems keen to paint a picture of America being the hero fo the story, that behind the scenes they are battling hostile ET for the good of us all, and that those trillion-dollar black projects are all for the best and we should thank them for their work. It's great as PR goes for these deep state folks, but as yet we have no reason to believe them. It may be partly true however, as I do suspect some people would be working on ways to defend Earth from hostile ET, it seems unlikely that there are no projects addressing that type of threat. Of course, I am not privy to top-secret projects and can only speculate on these elements.
well said... of course this goes way beyond what most people understand about TTSA.

moreover, if we accept that these guys are playing a different game, and further accept that we're always going to be on the outside of that game, then it might be best just to label as what it is ( political psyop) and just move on.

awesome post! thx so much for all of this.

I might there be other possibilities along the spectrum that we haven't fully considered... especially when we move into the realm of extended consciousness and some of the stuff that Daniella is more familiar with.

would love to see this if you have it available or can point me to it.

It was a while back, but if he has not since deleted it I may be able to find that one.

Alex, I am puzzled by your saying Gordon rejects the ETH. My interpretation of his work is that he fully agrees ETs have visited earth, but wants us to understand the possibility of off planet telepathy as well. This does seem more parsimonious than to say, for example, that there was physical visitation in each case of pyramid construction where this has occurred.
from Gordon's excellent Thin Red Line:
When it comes to UFO analysis, the obvious divide between ETH and non-ETH is still there. But of more interest to me -given ETH/non-ETH is a dull conversation forty years on- is how those discussions play out with a decolonised ontology, beginning especially with technology.

I read this as backsliding :)

the "obvious divide" was whether ETs as depicted in sci-fi books and movies are real. that question has been answered -- they are.

the question about non-physical contact with other intelligences in the extended realm including " spirit beings" is also well established IMO. but the relationship is very open-ended... map versus territory thing.

I was not endorsing Intelligent Design, but simply saying it is possible hypothesis as an alternative to genetic manipulation by ancient aliens. And I was insisting that hypotheses need testing. Mary and Webre gave a prediction of a star seed code being activated on a certain date. When that test failed to happen, the hypothesis itself was not seen to be challenged.
I have gradually become a firm believer in the concept. I am not religious, so I am not talking about that sort of believing, but I think that as soon as genetics was shown to be based on the genetic code (wind back a page or two) the idea of evolution by natural selection became impossible - never mind the concept of life starting in an accidental way.

See this thread:

http://www.skeptiko-forum.com/threads/behes-argument-in-darwin-devolved.4317/

If you are at all interested you should read get Behe's book.

David

Mary covers some topics that I share an interest in (we have had some limited communications in the past) such as autism and Asperger syndrome. Where we seem to differ is in that I read the academic papers on what caused these neurological conditions in our evolutionary past and have a very personal need to know, being myself Aspergers. Technically speaking, I would be an example of the types of individuals Mary is working with being that I am a contactee with 'past life memories' of being an alien and a strong sense of mission. Unlike other so-called 'starseeds' I do not have only a tale to tell, but evidence to show.

Some claim that many humans incarnate from elsewhere. Robert Monroe, for example, notes this. Others claim to incarnate on other planets elsewhere between Earth incarnations. Some want to go home. The Egyptian pharaohs travelled to certain stars on their physical demise.

For me the 'star seed' thing is more romance than a serious articulation of what is going on. The fact that some folk remember a life on a distant planet does not mean that coming from a distant planet is a rare thing - any more than the fact that a few people remember past lives here might suggest that only a few people have had past lives here.

I have a friend who says she is from another planet - and I believe her, because she really doesn't get humans at all. That's a useful thing to know about her because otherwise her deep sensitivity and her failure to 'grok' humans can seem a bit weird. But I have met other people who make the same claim - and I have no idea what to do with that information, or how to verify it. My unvoiced response is along the lines of - Yeah, so what? It tells me nothing about you, other than you might be a bit crazy.

To be honest, I don't what to make of any claim that near-atypical people are, or may be, from elsewhere. I have a sense that within the ASD definition, Aspergers has become a sub-set with its own sub-spectrum. I am not implying anything about you, Bruce, because I do not know you, but I have noticed that a 'diagnosis' of Aspergers has become somewhat fashionable, ever since Temple Grandin became a public figure. [Just so you know, I have worked in the disability sector over 17 years, I have a nephew with Aspergers, and I am working to support a colleague with aspergers].

At one stage I thought that the whole logic of mucking around with human DNA was to make the human body a better fit for incarnating souls from elsewhere. We humans have an inordinate interest in the stars, and it can seem that many of us don't seem to have a natural empathy of life on Earth - others do - some because they identify deeply with Earth and others, like my friend, because they identify with animals [but not humans] and think they come from elsewhere. That latter observation can seem like an attribute of Aspergers - a soul attribute rather than a biological glitch.

The fit between incarnating soul and body is an ongoing issue for humans [and disability is only one aspect of that]. I recently listened to an audiobook in which the physical body was described as a "diving suit". It would make good sense to constantly refine the design of the 'diving suit' so that the diver was best kitted out to do what they wanted/needed to do. I get it that having somebody mucking around with your suit while you are in it and diving might alarming.

This suggests to me that we are often trapped in the materialist delusion of seeing the 'diving suit' as more important than the diver. Experiencers/ abductees report experiences as if what is happening to their sense of their 'diving suit' is happening to them as a whole. It is of course true that the diver's identity merges with the diving suit while diving most of the time. That's normal - typical.

Sorry, back to my main point. Souls coming from lives elsewhere in this or another galaxy is not news, or it shouldn't be. Its probably [definitely, I'd say] been going on since humans were established. What is news is that we are talking about it more widely. My aversion to what Mary is doing is that its a bit too new agey for my taste. I get the spin and the marketing angle - and maybe that's what's needed. Its just not to my taste.

I can see a lot of reasons why upgrading the 'diving suit' might be a good idea. We are now diving in a soup of radiations our traditional bodies might not be best suited to. If we are to go off planet a 'diving suit' designed specifically for Earth will not work elsewhere. Now and then there are breathless descriptions of how ET's craft are a fusion of tech and biology. No shit? Our 'diving suits' are pure biology. That is pretty amazing!

A little while ago I read that rather than being organic beings having spiritual experiences, we are, in fact, spiritual beings having organic experiences. We are 'divers', before we join our identity to the 'diving suits'. The organic beings that constitute our 'diving suits' are terrestrial creatures who may not actually respond all that well to going off planet.

So how long would it take to 'evolve' [develop] a 'space suit' as opposed to a 'diving suit'? There are reports that ET does not understand attributes of an organic 'diving suit' such as fear - and probably other 'animal' emotions. These same reports claim that ET kind of 'over evovled' and created 'organic diving suits' that have profound functional and viability problems. I have no idea whether is true literally, but I do suspect it is at least true metaphorically. I have read accounts where it is clear that ET has no sense of the terrestrial organic responses.

Any kind of hybridisation, or intentional evolution, tends to have a goal of rendering an organism fit for an intended purpose. Which is.....?

the "obvious divide" was whether ETs as depicted in sci-fi books and movies are real. that question has been answered -- they are.

the question about non-physical contact with other intelligences in the extended realm including " spirit beings" is also well established IMO. but the relationship is very open-ended... map versus territory thing.

Alex! my first response was "Huh?" Are you saying that that famous bar scene in Star Wars is a true expression of diverse ET lifeforms? I get it that the questions been answered - but accurately?

As to your second point, I pretty much agree - because the medium of cognition is our imagination - and they will appear to us in disguise to fit our prejudices or preconceptions, or just let our imaginations 'read' what is presented to us.

I think the second point answers the first as well. Yes ET is diverse (and won't be welcome in the US unless anglo and white in appearance at the rate things are going), but I don't think Hollywood is a good generator of true to life images - think Predator, Alien and Independence Day. But, you might be right, and they have the power to represent themselves to us a Grays and Nordics. We think we are being seduced by a leggy blonde, but in fact a mutant cuttlefish is ravishing us all over - and not in a good or nice way. Shudder!

Explain your remarks please.

I would also like to raise a point here on Aspergers. Ask anyone with Aspergers is they feel like they are an alien living on Earth and struggle to make sense fo the strange creatures they share this planet with - the humans. It is very obvious to us we are not the same as everyone else, have we incarnated here from an ET race or do we represent a divergent Homo sapiens sub-species?

We are not like the people around us. Recently one radio show host asked me a question after I was off the air, he wanted to know if I sometimes felt like I was talking to idiots (re the majority of people). The honest answer was yes, I generally feel I am dealing with unruly over-emotional children, trying to show people what is wrong with their intellectual systems is as hard as herding cats.

Generally, I do not find scientists to be all that smart, they have just spent more time being indoctrinated and then repeating back information. They can't process the criticisms I offer them or conceive of their entire paradigm being flawed, they eventually start to react like silly children even making snide comments (the most famous palaeoanthropologist alive did this in ref to something I shared on Twitter).

Now, it is pretty difficult not to see my position as egotistical or arrogant, that I feel somehow superior to people, but I don't think that is the case. I remember years ago talking to a doctor (father of an ex) and he was telling me about a hyper-intelligent patient that was suffering from depression. The patient confided in him that he could not stomach living with so many ants (normal people). This man eventually killed himself. There was no ego or arrogance, it was simply his life experience. Thankfully I am not such a brainiac as that guy, but I empathise with him, as I am sure can almost every person with Aspergers.

Clearly, in many subjects it would not be hard to make me feel like an idiot, what I don't know, I don't know, so that prevents a true sense of implicit superiorty. Advanced math and higher physics are not really my bag, though you will find that many of the greatest scientists in those fields are known to be (or were) folks with Aspergers. Einstein and Newton are both often claimed as having had this brain architecture.

If psychologists would like to better understand what an alien mind might be like, they should spend more time talking to people with Aspergers. It is perhaps not surprising that you often find us involved with the UFO or alien topics. You will also find that many are hoping the ET will take them away to a different planet which is more suitable for them, perhaps a real homeworld out among the stars.

It took me a year or so, working alone, penniless, limited to my computer's internet access, without any relevant books or libraries, and having no correspondence with scientific researchers - to pull apart the Out of Africa model and find solutions to almost all of the anomalies it had accrued. There are people in science that can't process the thought of that being possible and find the suggestion ludicrous.

How could they be proven wrong by some unqualified ruffian, when they have their vast global research networks, their big university support, their million-dollar funding and that PhD from UCL! Inconceivable!
Wow this post sounds alot like me and the experiences I am going through. I don't think scientists are all that smart either nor are the majority of people with degrees, I wonder if I have aspergers myself as I feel distant from this existence. The people who are considered smart that I know aren't that smart to me and I can poke holes in them, not literally lol. I to feel like humans are a bunch of whiny children, working in retails years ago was eye opening. I need to start practicing how to communicate with words better. My mind works in images and symbols and it's how to communicate using words. I studder, Mis pronounce words and get overly emotional when explaining my point of views. I really do think I'm smarter and more evolved than most people, even those who share this same sentiment. Yes there are brilliant, smart people out there, but I feel most people are borderline retarded. Indoctrination saved them lol. My internal life is a lot like Nietschze

Says he gets his answers from 4th dimension
Probably does, but what is the 4th dimension in this context? If he means what is beyond the 3 dimensions of the material, well of course. We all do, essentially. If he has formulated that claim fro himself that means he has the standard materialistic model - and no particular insight.

Yes there are brilliant, smart people out there, but I feel most people are borderline retarded. Indoctrination saved them lol.

There are people who are brilliant in a particular domain, but complete meatheads otherwise. We are learning that high IQ without a functional EQ leads to unfortunate distortions in what we imagine to be good, true and wise. Psychological trauma can divert high IQ into pathways that are morally depraved, as well as inspire deeply loving acts.

Our celebration of cerebral intelligence masks a paucity of heart intelligence, leading to what seems to be catastrophic impact. At the moment I don't think we have a sound basis for assessing personal competence in roles - think political leadership in so many cultures - they are the best a nation can offer? Seriously? We are confused about what is a genuinely complex reality - and the notion that we are saved by indoctrination is not funny - but that's a whole essay.

I have had around 23 years experience in disability all up, and I am a little wary of the present passion for 'diagnosing' Aspergers. But I do think its a useful phenomenon because it is bringing to awareness that some personal attributes that are atypical and non-conforming are not volitional. But neither are they necessarily a disorder that requires a 'diagnosis'. I want to see this present seeming 'fad' transition into a more sensible discussion about personal attributes.

I have been 'accused' of having Aspergers myself - as if I am not atypical but rather disordered. Nobody has 'accused' Monet, Dali or Picasso of being disordered - because we accommodated their atypicality as 'genius'. But then, if they were around today maybe they would be 'diagnosed' and assisted to adjust.

I am not comfortable with Rodwell's claims about Asergers for this reason. Again, not flat out disputing - its seems a tad romanticised.

So I think it might fair to say that some neuro atypical folk might be recent arrivals from distant places, but so might folk who aren't considered to be 'on the spectrum' - but that's the trouble with a spectrum. The trouble isn't the concept, but the danger that we might be induced to think that a definition or a claim is definitive and exclusive. We adopt language because it has utility, but it also has limits. Maybe Aspergers is a handy thinking tool while we transition to something more sophisticated?

Back