Walter Russell

This address by Walter Russell (narrated by Matt Presti) was given on his 80th birthday, May 19th, 1951 at Portsmouth, VA for the Armed Forces Celebration Day in front of highly ranked members of the U.S. military.

"Wrong concepts of what constitutes wealth and power, have not only wrecked civilisations, nations & individuals, but are continuing to wreck them. As long as mans concept of wealth & power is a material one, based upon requirements and desires of the body, just so long will man make the gratification of his senses of paramount importance - in the building of an environment for his body , rather than for the enrichment of his soul.

This coming new age will alter mans concepts of values, and a new civilisation will arise from that change.
Science & religion are the two most important elements of mans civilisation. The two are opposite phases of the same thing, but have pulled apart for centuries.
To bring them together in a marriage of complete mutual cooperation & understanding would vastly uplift the whole human race. To accomplish this purpose - a scientific foundation is needed for religion, and a spiritual foundation is needed for science."

The Walter Russell Story as told by Michael Hudak
http://www.philosophy.org/

To bring them together in a marriage of complete mutual cooperation & understanding would vastly uplift the whole human race. To accomplish this purpose - a scientific foundation is needed for religion, and a spiritual foundation is needed for science."
I certainly hope this happens in my lifetime, if not, hopefully my children's. What a beautiful world it could make.