What are you watching?

Anyone who hasn't seen "Spotlight" is also in for a treat... Also really enjoyed the Rocky latest "Creed"... had to choke back a few tears at the end (however, I maintain that this was because I was on a long flight and was suffering a bout of AALS (Altitudinal Adjusted Lachrymosity Syndrome))

Anyone who hasn't seen "Spotlight" is also in for a treat... Also really enjoyed the Rocky latest "Creed"... had to choke back a few tears at the end (however, I maintain that this was because I was on a long flight and was suffering a bout of AALS (Altitudinal Adjusted Lachrymosity Syndrome))

Is spotlight on Netflix?

Watching Star Trek TNG on Netflix and watching Hannibal (slightly disturbed to find the latter always makes me feel peckish)

Yeah there's at least one foodie blog out there that recreates those dishes with the meats Hannibal should be using instead of people.

=-=-=

I'd be curious to see a debate about the ideas discussed in this documentary:

Also started Stranger Things last night:

Telekinesis, remote viewing, secret government experiments and monsters. What more could you want? Also, the acting by these kids is superb.

I'm not sure if it's available outside North America.

I started watching this one too! Really like it so far, at episode 3. And, I agree, those kids are great little actors!

Back