What are you watching?

I'm not a huge SNL fan - well at least not for a long time. I was browsing YouTube and clicked this not expecting much. It got me laughing.

Thought It was a good day to post it.

Saw Dr. Strange.

Very proponent friendly, of course, but also a potential critique of transcendental idealism akin to what we've discussed on the boards.

I'm planning on seeing it tomorrow. I've heard good things! Got a 90% on Rotten Tomatoes.

I saw it in IMAX....not sure it was worth it? I think regular 3d might've been the same, or even regular.

OTOH others have said it's a "Must Watch" on IMAX?

Saw Dr. Strange.

Very proponent friendly, of course, but also a potential critique of transcendental idealism akin to what we've discussed on the boards.
I saw it in IMAX....not sure it was worth it? I think regular 3d might've been the same, or even regular.

OTOH others have said it's a "Must Watch" on IMAX?
2 posts on This movie and we're none the wiser as to whether you enjoyed it...? :)

2 posts on This movie and we're none the wiser as to whether you enjoyed it...? :)

Haha it was good, but not all that memorable?

For example I saw it in the afternoon, and saw Mad Max: Fury Road at night when back home. The latter was far, far more impressonable.

Back