When Gnostic Space-Brother Religions Go Sideways

I remember watching the documentary-movie as a very young child in total horror. It was my intro to the dark side of humanity.

When it comes ot mass murder, Jim Jones and other religious cult leaders, including the Catholic Church, are a bunch of amateur pissants. If you want to analyze the real professional mass murderers you have to look to the atheists.

When atheist ideology goes sideways:

http://www.thecommentator.com/article/4230/so_how_many_did_communism_kill

Stephane Courtois, Director of Research at the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS) in Paris, offers the following rough breakdown of the numbers of people that communism killed:

USSR -- 20 million

China -- 65 million

Vietnam -- 1 million

North Korea -- 2 million

Cambodia -- 2 million

Eastern Europe -- 1 million

Latin America -- 150,000

Africa -- 1.7 million

Afghanistan -- 1.5 million​

When it comes ot mass murder, Jim Jones and other religious cult leaders, including the Catholic Church, are a bunch of amateur pissants. If you want to analyze the real professional mass murderers you have to look to the atheists.

When atheist ideology goes sideways:

http://www.thecommentator.com/article/4230/so_how_many_did_communism_kill

Stephane Courtois, Director of Research at the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS) in Paris, offers the following rough breakdown of the numbers of people that communism killed:

USSR -- 20 million

China -- 65 million

Vietnam -- 1 million

North Korea -- 2 million

Cambodia -- 2 million

Eastern Europe -- 1 million

Latin America -- 150,000

Africa -- 1.7 million

Afghanistan -- 1.5 million​
Nazi Germany

C'mon guys.

I like debating politics as much as anyone, but there are already like 5,000 places online to do that.

Can we please talk about Jim Jones' Gnosticism and spooky ideas? Please?

Right now I'm listening Alex's interview with Dr. Julie Beischel while I dig a ditch for a plumbing problem at my house.

She just said abused children seem to have better connection with the spirit world.

Listen in this Jay interview how brutally Jim Jones was abused. I think Jones was hooked-up.

C'mon guys.

I like debating politics as much as anyone, but there are already like 5,000 places online to do that.

Can we please talk about Jim Jones' Gnosticism and spooky ideas? Please?

Right now I'm listening Alex's interview with Dr. Julie Beischel while I dig a ditch for a plumbing problem at my house.

She just said abused children seem to have better connection with the spirit world.

Listen in this Jay interview how brutally Jim Jones was abused. I think Jones was hooked-up.

Hooked up in what way? Interestingly, the one topic which might be of some interest to the forum that I personally know the best is demonology. I made a thread on it some days back. Without question, abused children are more likely to be tormented by negative (ie-demonic if you'd like) spirits. It doesn't seem fair, but its an absolutely unmistakable pattern.

C'mon guys.

Fine it's your thread. I just want to point out it is not about politics it is about atheism vs religion which is related to your title for the thread.

Back