Where did Craig go?

I would like to know too!

Weiler:
I'm fine. I had a password problem after I removed myself as administrator and never bothered to resolve it.

I've moved on as you all might have guessed. I'm having fun and I enjoy the company of other comedians. It's also increasingly obvious to me that I have extraordinary talent that needs to be developed into actual skill so this is where my energy is going now.

I'm sure that all of you will bravely manage to keep your chins up and continue on without me. ;)

When somebody gets a comedy central special, I think that's a pretty good sign that they are very successful at what they do. Try not to have your bias get in your way, malf. Maybe Craig will get his own sitcom at some point, and then you will look pretty silly, no?

When somebody gets a comedy central special, I think that's a pretty good sign that they are very successful at what they do. Try not to have your bias get in your way, malf. Maybe Craig will get his own sitcom at some point, and then you will look pretty silly, no?

He is not getting a CC special, that was sarcasm. He is most likely not getting a sitcom either, that is, unless there is some cat+armpit audience that I am unaware of.

Edit: I guess this video explains why malf has it out for Craig.

Last edited:
When somebody gets a comedy central special, I think that's a pretty good sign that they are very successful at what they do.
Not really.

Two words as to the "quality" of CC programming:

Amy. Schumer.

So as it turns out, CC my very well be very interested in his cat-armpit routine.

I said successful.
Successful how? Most CC shows are off the air within one season. However, the masses are asses, so I guess you could count Amy Schumer as being "successful", even though her comedy is anything but funny.
My point is, I was sort of agreeing with you, but I wouldn't consider a feature on CC as being any kind of success, since I think they'd give a show to a talking toilet if they thought the ratings and ad revenue would be high enough.

Successful how? Most CC shows are off the air within one season. However, the masses are asses, so I guess you could count Amy Schumer as being "successful", even though her comedy is anything but funny.
My point is, I was sort of agreeing with you, but I wouldn't consider a feature on CC as being any kind of success, since I think they'd give a show to a talking toilet if they thought the ratings and ad revenue would be high enough.

I'm just saying that the fact that Craig left the forum because he's been hired by comedy central to do a special is pretty impressive, no matter what you think of comedy central. For a comedian like Craig, it's still a pretty big deal.

Back