Woman sees living reality and TV star Peter Andre during NDE. He says go back, it's not ur time

Peter Andre encouraged woman in a coma away from Heaven's pearly gates!
Published May 18 2015, 18:00 BST | By Sarah Whiteley
Here at Reveal, we're all intrigued by near-death experiences but we'd never have thought pop stars would appear in any of them!

But one woman is convinced Peter Andre took part in her experience - and even managed to save her life.

Here at Reveal, we're all intrigued by near-death experiences but we'd never have thought pop stars would appear in any of them!

But one woman is convinced Peter Andre took part in her experience - and even managed to save her life.

Kerry woke after Peter told her it wasn't her time

Kerry MacKinnon was close to death when she contracted bacterial meningitis and fell into a coma at Medway Maritime Hospital in Gillingham, Kent.

The 36-year-old catering assistant had a hallucination she was heading towards a bright light when she was stopped by the singer and reality TV star.

Kerry was quoted in The Sun, saying: "There was a bright light behind him when I approached. He told me it wasn't my time. After that, I woke up, terrified."

No wonder. He would have been the last person she was expecting to see!

Peter, 42, said: "I'm glad to have helped this lady recover in some way."

I would not trust any reports from any news media outlets..

Here is Kerry's experience in her own words:

https://www.meningitisnow.org/support-us/news-centre/meningitis-stories/kerrys-story/
She describes halucinations when she was awake not in a coma, and she says nothing about the afterlife or a bright light or gates of heaven. She didn't remember anything from her coma. It wasn't an NDE. I think the newspapers turned it into an NDE because it makes better headlines.
She says:
""I began to hallucinate. I saw Peter Andre dressed in a dinner jacket with Katie Price, who I believed was a vampire nurse. For hours I thought she was trying to kill me and I was truly terrified. Vivid colours swam in my eyes and I had no control over what I was seeing. I even saw members of the cast of The Only Way Is Essex (TOWIE). It was totally bizarre and scary."
She says the doctors were giving her a lot of drugs but she doesn't say what they were.

I'm not so sure of these experiences which are explained away as merely the effect of drugs. In some other cases the person will describe being inside the body, where everything is painful and thoughts are confused, and then popping out of the body, where not only does the pain disappear but thoughts become clear. In this case, though I can't say it is substantiated, but in one version of the story there is the figure standing in front of wrought-iron gates*, and saying ‘It’s not your time, you’re getting better, go back’. This seems very typical of the symbology of an NDE. Penny Sartori among others has reported on the cultural differences which affect the way in which the experience takes place. It seems plausible that in today's celebrity-obsessed culture, that such figures could replace traditional angels and demons.

My guess here is that there is a mixture of mainly drug-induced confusion with perhaps some element of an NDE too, but it may not be possible to separate the two.

* I should point out that the gates were not pearly, and heaven wasn't mentioned. I do think we need to be careful with embroidering the facts with spurious additional details. The danger is that these fanciful additions become part of the story as it gets told and retold, when what we really should be doing is going back to research the original details.

Last edited:
Doesn't anyone feel it is strange that there are too many "It's not your time yet, go back" or "Your haven't finished your earthly tasks yet" or "You still have things to do"?

They are too repetitive and information starving.

The reason that why our everyday reality seems so real, is that it is choke full of diversity and "contents full of details" and information exploding. Every person has distinctive characteristics, personalities, temperament, etc. It is ridiculous that everyone they met in nde just said the same cliche, it is even far more boring than the "abc" song for helping kiddos memorizing the letters. Why so many people believe such a nonsense, even the lowest charlatan could contrive a far more exquisite hoax, and the most awkward novelist could conceive a much better intriguing plot which seems more real.

A narration which contains no "contents full of details" absolutely seems not real at least, so why so many people believe them, is there a systematical deceiving or self-dishonest tendency?

Doesn't anyone feel it is strange that there are too many "It's not your time yet, go back" or "Your haven't finished your earthly tasks yet" or "You still have things to do"?
Well, it has become so commonplace that by now it is a cliche, so much so that if one wanted to create a fictional story of an NDE this is surely something one would have to include.

But, the picture is much bigger, much more varied, more diverse. If you read many NDE accounts, there is a whole range of different experiences. Some people don't hear this repetitive line. They may just leave the body briefly, then come back, no message involved. Others may take a longer journey, and may be given a choice, a free-will decision.

There are thousands of accounts, for example here, http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Archives/archives_main.htm

Of course a proportion of these may be fiction - one has to use one's own judgement on that - but in any case it still presents a more varied picture.

It is also worth reading NDE examples from other cultures, for example some accounts from Thailand: http://www.shaktitechnology.com/bkknde.htm

Last edited:

The reason that why our everyday reality seems so real, is that it is choke full of diversity and "contents full of details" and information exploding. Every person has distinctive characteristics, personalities, temperament, etc. It is ridiculous that everyone they met in nde just said the same cliche, it is even far more boring than the "abc" song for helping kiddos memorizing the letters. Why so many people believe such a nonsense, even the lowest charlatan could contrive a far more exquisite hoax, and the most awkward novelist could conceive a much better intriguing plot which seems more real.

A narration which contains no "contents full of details" absolutely seems not real at least, so why so many people believe them, is there a systematical deceiving or self-dishonest tendency?

Well, those stentences are the interpretations of that what people experienced during their NDE's. I imagine that there wasnt always a person standing infront of them saying "go back". It may be just that its hard to describe those things otherwise. Sometimes it involves a door thats representing that kind of decision, sometimes people are saying that they had the choice to cross a line. The experiences arent that stereotypical at all.

But why should there be a large variety of experiences and tons of details everywhere anyways? Life down here on earth isnt always full of details either. If im not concerned with experiencing the environment around me i wont percieve any details.

But, the picture is much bigger, much more varied, more diverse. If you read many NDE accounts, there is a whole range of different experiences. Some people don't hear this repetitive line. They may just leave the body briefly, then come back, no message involved. Others may take a longer journey, and may be given a choice, a free-will decision.

Hello Typoz thank you for providing further reading resources, your words are always objective and amiable.:)

Perhaps my words are a bit harsh in contrast, if so that's sheerly because of my difficulty to harness such a foreign language which is intrinsically different from my mother tongue, and under this difficulty I couldn't choose the proper words and simultaneously manage to(strive for) expressing my meaning clearly.

I have read many many nde accounts including those from nderf(near death experience research foundation), allow me to say, there are truly not many "contents full of details" narrated by them.

Yes, many said they took a long journey, met a lot of beloved people, got a lot of talking all of which are telepathic, but none of them provide "contents full of details", what did they talk about, what's the topics, the details? Nothing. Only some labels which contain very few informations, for example, "everything is about love", "there is a plan by God", "there are bad people as well as good ones", "you have more tasks on earth", "your children need you", etc.

Well, especially disturbing to me, are those who claimed they "understand everything" during their nde and received divine revelation(teachings), but "everything" can't be so easy a word to say.
For example, I don't think anyone, any higher-technology extraterrestial forces or a pure spiritual being or an 11-dimensional existence could possible explain to me, why the girl appeared in my life at my difficult time camouflaged her inner purposes and actively pulled me and then insulted me, why I had once liked such a girl with no respecting purposes on me, I should have not but I did, though now I had rectified my fault and stopped any wrong emotions towards the wrong people. But still I have no idea what's the chemical forces behind all these feelings which caused their malicious purposes towards me and my ambiguous purposes towards them.

It seems to me, when someone says he understands everything, he truely means, translated into the language of us as mundane human beings with mundane lives to live (happy or sad), that he doesn't care about understanding anything any more. So their experiences tell them nothing, they just do not care. They do not care about the "contents full of details" any more, they just keep repeating simple labels (these can be long when accumulated) with no further details, just like reading the book names(titles) of every book in the library without reading the contents of any of them. But why? A common human being like me intrinsically want details abundant with informations, on everything. We make a journey to see and experience the scenery which can't be seen in our familiar hometown. When we fall in love with one of the opposite gender we want to know him or her more and more. When we explore new technological domains we want to create new inventions to lead to new ways of living. These are very human rather than a simple sentence "understand everything".

Well, those stentences are the interpretations of that what people experienced during their NDE's. I imagine that there wasnt always a person standing infront of them saying "go back". It may be just that its hard to describe those things otherwise. Sometimes it involves a door thats representing that kind of decision, sometimes people are saying that they had the choice to cross a line. The experiences arent that stereotypical at all.

But why should there be a large variety of experiences and tons of details everywhere anyways? Life down here on earth isnt always full of details either. If im not concerned with experiencing the environment around me i wont percieve any details.

Hello DasMurmeltier your words sound very very reasonable to me! Thanks!
But I do believe reality is a matter of how many "contents full of details" could be drilled down(checked further)!

In some senses, nothing is illusion or everything is illusion. For the former statement because when you see or feel something is there, if it's an illusion then it really is an illusion, so it's a "real" illusion. The key to reasonably label one thing or experience as real or not real, is that how many details the thing or experience in crux could be drilled down! For example, why we used to say that images in mirror are not real? because when the one who stood before the mirror now has walked away, there could be no more details to be drawn from the mirror, only the mirror there but it is the real person who carries full details of information, so in this sense the previous image of that person in the mirror was an illusion. While strictly no one could prove something to be 100% real, the more contents full of details you dig out the more it seems like real, to some degree it can be as real as if I go onto a street to salute a pretty girl and watch her reaction (usually not very friendly to me ^_^), when watching her reaction, impatient, angry, anyway lovely, I would feel it is real because it would present me with "contents full of details"!

Yes I agree with you that you wouldn't notice the surrounding details if they are too familiar to you especially in your hometown, but the everyday reality has the potential to create unusual experiences with "contents full of details", it's just because of we don't incur troubles just to make sure the surroundings are real and with "contents full of details". I wouldn't recommend anyone to harass a pretty girl walking along the street especially when she holds the arm of a strong man;). But it seems to me in nde everything is simple with no details to explore. And actually it is true at least no one narrated something truly contains "contents full of details". Imaging Columbus returned Europe after he had found American continent, how many new informations he could bring. Not mention "other world", if they can be true.

Hello DasMurmeltier your words sound very very reasonable to me! Thanks!
But I do believe reality is a matter of how many "contents full of details" could be drilled down(checked further)!

In some senses, nothing is illusion or everything is illusion. For the former statement because when you see or feel something is there, if it's an illusion then it really is an illusion, so it's a "real" illusion. The key to reasonably label one thing or experience as real or not real, is that how many details the thing or experience in crux could be drilled down! For example, why we used to say that images in mirror are not real? because when the one who stood before the mirror now has walked away, there could be no more details to be drawn from the mirror, only the mirror there but it is the real person who carries full details of information, so in this sense the previous image of that person in the mirror was an illusion. While strictly no one could prove something to be 100% real, the more contents full of details you dig out the more it seems like real, to some degree it can be as real as if I go onto a street to salute a pretty girl and watch her reaction (usually not very friendly to me ^_^), when watching her reaction, impatient, angry, anyway lovely, I would feel it is real because it would present me with "contents full of details"!

Yes I agree with you that you wouldn't notice the surrounding details if they are too familiar to you especially in your hometown, but the everyday reality has the potential to create unusual experiences with "contents full of details", it's just because of we don't incur troubles just to make sure the surroundings are real and with "contents full of details". I wouldn't recommend anyone to harass a pretty girl walking along the street especially when she holds the arm of a strong man;). But it seems to me in nde everything is simple with no details to explore. And actually it is true at least no one narrated something truly contains "contents full of details". Imaging Columbus returned Europe after he had found American continent, how many new informations he could bring. Not mention "other world", if they can be true.

I dont really see how the details of that what we percieve can be a indicator for reality. I can sometimes tell you more about stuff that i dreamed about then about the reality that i percieve. Does that make my dreams real? The Contents arent good enough to judge about that. Or if i imagine a fantasy world in my "mind" i sometimes forget the world around my body and i fully identify myself with the fantasy world that i made up - now, at that very moment i'd be able to tell you loads of stuff about the world inside my mind. The contents would be very detailed. I cant possibly judge by the contents here what is real or not. Same thing for NDE's.

And tbh, if i would have a NDE i wouldnt research my environment or try to remember as many details as possible. I propably would be concerned with that what happened before (the reason why i actually have that NDE) and what i should do now(Am i dead? What the hell happened just now? What is happening right now?!). Additional to that, i read a few NDE-stories myself and i guess pretty much everyone is just overwhelmed by that what is happening. A lot of those people state that those experiences felt just as real as that what they percieve down here on earth in that "normal" life that we live.

Btw, how do you know that this what you deem to be real isnt a illusion? There could be something out there that is even "more real".

I work with someone who clinically died and had a cardiac arrest, I know him personally very well, and he does not have any religious or spiritual interests, I asked him if he experienced anything whilst he died, he said he saw nothing at all, but he did hear what he believed to be his friend who has a welsh accent, telling him "go back you're not ready yet" at the same time his sister was praying in church and said she heard the same thing whilst praying, but it was their uncle, who also has a welsh accent.

They both collaborated their stories by a third person who asked my friend when he came out of hospital if he heard or saw anything, telling him what his sister told her she heard. It was the exact same thing.

The anomaly for me is, I know my friend has absolutely no interest in promoting any type of paranormal phenomena. He identifies as an atheist So I totally believe his story.

If im not concerned with experiencing the environment around me i wont percieve any details.
I especially agree with this sentence of yours, me too, I don't remember on the way from my home to my company, there are how many trees and what are the colors of the leaves, stems and branches of each of them, even though I passed through this way many many times. But!

The nde occurs in an environment of other world and with extraordinary people, while mundane world had receded many interests which could rouse my curiosity. The other world, especially with the living beings in there, could probably answer the most disturbing puzzles during my whole life! I would drill every details down to its abyssal bottom if I had a nde! I take no such fanatic interest in mundane world because of it couldn't present me with the answers to my questions. My questions that I have suffered many many years for feeling eager to draw an answer, involve who designed the human being species and why put different people in such a grandeur of different destiny, with someone living an excruciatingly disturbing tragedy and inharmonious life while another living an super bright and beautiful and satisfying life, and the correspondence between happy/sad and good/evil is super chaotic without a possibly fathomable rule. How could I do so that I would suffer less the depression and guilty, and many many other things. The mundane world holds no answer to my questions, but the afterlife would be a hope (only could it exist), so if there are details in the nde I don't think the nders should take interests not that strong, provided they still retain the traits of human. The need for mystery with "contents full of details" makes us human, though with diverse causes and intentions. Most people have stories, happy ones or sad ones, within many of the stories people lost very intense emotions there, buried in the deep precious memories but with some very important elements unraveled, shouldn't we all be eager to be answered to at least one puzzle within our human life? It seems nders don't explore anything specific in this extraordinary experience and no object(or being) in the nde provided any meaningful discussion, emphasizing, with "contents full of details".

That is something that has troubled me too, in the past. However, I now think I am more disposed to seeing a "clean" spiritual tapestry behind manifestation, and behind the near death experience. It is probably pointless to attempt to literalize everything that happens in these experiences. Even with a sympathetic approach, such an orientation towards them is simply likely to increase your doubt rather than heal it.

So in general terms, I think there are at least three things going on simultaneously in the typical NDE. The first is the exertion of the body system not to die. The second is the exertion of Universal Source to begin a "recovery" and "re-enfoldment" process for that which it originally expressed. And the third is the exertion of Universal Source to continue that original expression if it is somehow still opportune or appropriate to do so. I now believe that many misunderstandings of NDEs occur because they do not perceive this multifactorial, and indeed multidimensional (in more senses than one) tapestry, thus trying to "linearize" it or one-issue-fanaticize it into one of the above three influences, when in fact all three are usually in tension.

That is something that has troubled me too, in the past. However, I now think I am more disposed to seeing a "clean" spiritual tapestry behind manifestation, and behind the near death experience. It is probably pointless to attempt to literalize everything that happens in these experiences. Even with a sympathetic approach, such an orientation towards them is simply likely to increase your doubt rather than heal it.

So in general terms, I think there are at least three things going on simultaneously in the typical NDE. The first is the exertion of the body system not to die. The second is the exertion of Universal Source to begin a "recovery" and "re-enfoldment" process for that which it originally expressed. And the third is the exertion of Universal Source to continue that original expression if it is somehow still opportune or appropriate to do so. I now believe that many misunderstandings of NDEs occur because they do not perceive this multifactorial, and indeed multidimensional (in more senses than one) tapestry, thus trying to "linearize" it or one-issue-fanaticize it into one of the above three influences, when in fact all three are usually in tension.
Hi, Kai, thanks for sharing your opinions. But I don't understand, it's impossible for me to understand.
Besides my inability to understand, also I can't see why you are no longer troubled by the contradiction I stated before, even if I haven't comprehended all the implications from your sentences.
Although I can't understand what you say, there are contents to learn, that is what's important and meaningful! I would like to address two themes about your reply.
1, I need to fathom what does it mean.
2, Why in my eyes, it seems unable to solve the puzzle I stated before, no matter what could it mean.

For the first, quite a lot of words and phrases you use are not in their usual meanings. For example, I don't know what do these words or phrases mean, especially in the contexts of your sentences:
1, a "clean" spiritual tapestry behind manifestation
2, exertion
3, Universal Source
4, "recovery" process
5, "re-enfoldment" process

6, The second is the exertion of Universal Source to begin a "recovery" and "re-enfoldment" process for that which it originally expressed.
I don't understand this whole sentence. There is a pronoun "it" in this sentence, I'm not sure what this "it" refers to, I guess, could it refer to the "Universal Source"? So what does "it originally expressed" mean? What does "express" mean here? Chinese people usually learn the word "express" expressing the meaning of "tell" as a verb. And what is it that the "Universal Source" originally expressed?

7, And the third is the exertion of Universal Source to continue that original expression if it is somehow still opportune or appropriate to do so.
Again, this whole sentence, what does the "that original expression" mean?

8, multifactorial
Here, is the "factorial" the adjective of "factor" or "fact"?

9, multidimensional
What does it mean? Does it mean 3-dimensional, 4-dimensional, and so on until somehow 11-dimensional? How could a normal people or nder "perceive" a dimension surpasses 3? People can somehow fathom those concept but none of us can actually "experience" them including the most eminent math genius.

10, linearize and one-issue-fanaticize
I suppose you mean, when nders say "afterlife", "deceased loved ones", "It's not your time" etcetera, the researchers or bystanders shouldn't fanaticize the usual meaning of these words chosen by nders to describe their experience.
But!!!! If they do not mean their "usual" meaning, why they had chosen these words????

If, by any means, a person chooses to use certain words, not for deceiving, not for advertising hypes, not for conspiracy, not for self-deceiving, not for dishonest tendency, but just a measure for grabbing the very least of the resources to prevent their body from dying, no matter should it be psychological or physiological or spiritual or thoughts (brain surface activity) articulation or anything, it still hasn't explained well, that, why they choosed the same cliche "It's not your time", "Go back", etc.

Even if you give a methodological explanation, that is, all that what nders say are all for the good for their recuperating or maybe making themselves feel better, it still is unable to explain, why "these" words had been chosen! If they did not care about telling truth using certain words (without malicious purpose of course, just for the good of themselves), just aimed at healing their bodies and mind, why they didn't choose or seldom choosed other words other than "It's not your time", "Go back" which could be numerous, why the same cliche from time to time? And then they claimed they are 150% sure that there is an "afterlife" even if they meant not its usual meaning as non-nders use these words for. Your release from this puzzle doesn't shed me light on this phenomenon that why "It's not your time" has been so frequently used, why shouldn't it be some other words, at least at sometimes?

Thanks I mean no disagreement with you I even haven't understanded what you say, just puzzle, greatly strange puzzle still remain unraveled. :)

Last edited:
Hello tarantulaenbula. I think it would help me if you simplified your questions to what (if anything) you really want to ask me. I don't actually have the time (or honestly the inclination) to enter into an extended unpicking of word choices with you.

Hello tarantulaenbula. I think it would help me if you simplified your questions to what (if anything) you really want to ask me. I don't actually have the time (or honestly the inclination) to enter into an extended unpicking of word choices with you.
Sorry Kai, with short messages I'm unable to express my meaning well. And I don't understand your writing (my apology). Ok, but I do need your opinions. So be short:

I suppose you mean, when nders say "afterlife", "deceased loved ones", "It's not your time" etcetera, the researchers or bystanders shouldn't fanaticize the "usual" meaning of these words chosen by nders to describe their experience, all that what nders say are all for the good for their recuperating or maybe making themselves feel better.

But!!!! If they do not mean the words' "usual" meanings, why they had chosen these words????

If, by any means, a person chooses to use certain words, not for deceiving, not for advertising hypes, not for conspiracy, not for self-deceiving, not for dishonest tendency, but just a measure for grabbing the very least of the resources to prevent their body from dying, no matter should it be psychological or physiological or spiritual or thoughts (brain surface activity) articulation or anything, it still hasn't explained well, that, why they choosed the same cliche "It's not your time", "Go back", etc.

If they did not care about telling truth using certain words (without malicious purpose of course, just for the good of themselves), rather, they just aimed at healing their bodies and mind, why they didn't choose other words other than "It's not your time", "Go back" from the vast language library, why the same cliche from time to time? And then they claimed they are 150% sure that there is an "afterlife" even if they meant not its usual meaning as non-nders use these words for. I don't understand why you are no longer troubled by this puzzle. Your release from this puzzle doesn't shed me light on this phenomenon that why "It's not your time" has been so frequently used, why shouldn't it be some other words, at least at sometimes?

Sorry Kai, with short messages I'm unable to express my meaning well. And I don't understand your writing (my apology). Ok, but I do need your opinions. So be short:

I suppose you mean, when nders say "afterlife", "deceased loved ones", "It's not your time" etcetera, the researchers or bystanders shouldn't fanaticize the "usual" meaning of these words chosen by nders to describe their experience, all that what nders say are all for the good for their recuperating or maybe making themselves feel better.

Yes, I am not sure that any specific content that we may recognize by way of "imagery" should be taken or interpreted literally.

But!!!! If they do not mean the words' "usual" meanings, why they had chosen these words????

It's partly a scenario to induce familiarity and comfort, imo.

Oh, I think the "go back" thing is a real dynamic of the process, but it can be symbolized by a "figure" that appears to "explain" this to you.

If they did not care about telling truth using certain words (without malicious purpose of course, just for the good of themselves), rather, they just aimed at healing their bodies and mind, why they didn't choose other words other than "It's not your time", "Go back" from the vast language library, why the same cliche from time to time? And then they claimed they are 150% sure that there is an "afterlife" even if they meant not its usual meaning as non-nders use these words for. I don't understand why you are no longer troubled by this puzzle. Your release from this puzzle doesn't shed me light on this phenomenon that why "It's not your time" has been so frequently used, why shouldn't it be some other words, at least at sometimes?

Well, there are other conceptually similar ways in which it can happen or be "communicated" such as being shown an image of your young kids or having the "thought" who is going to care for them, etc. IMO, this is the same thing under a slightly different guise. My intent is not here to imply that this means NDEs should be considered false...only that specific content cannot be taken literally.

Back