Won't Someone Please Think of the Worms?

Okay, then ignore my advice I just gave over at that other thread. It was still good advice though.

Yeah, I read it like 5 years ago. Step it up, man.
That's what you get for decentralizing your argument by posting it on multiple threads. Besides, I don't want the job of ruling the forum. Have you seen it lately?

Also, I think the article is very relevant to our discussions here, considering how important the subject of memory is to consciousness, NDEs, etc. The study didn't say whether the worm had a minibrain where the memories went after decapitation, but I just ate breakfast and am not interested in studying worm physiology.

That's what you get for decentralizing your argument by posting it on multiple threads. Besides, I don't want the job of ruling the forum. Have you seen it lately?

Also, I think the article is very relevant to our discussions here, considering how important the subject of memory is to consciousness, NDEs, etc. The study didn't say whether the worm had a minibrain where the memories went after decapitation, but I just ate breakfast and am not interested in studying worm physiology.
Okay, fine. Jeez. I'll figure it out. Thanks for the homework.

Boo boo seems finished with her meal, entirely, maybe she should look this up. After all, I was not aware there were worms which could grow back heads, I didn't know any creature could grow back a head!

TWF, why do you keep getting banned? I keep trying to follow you!
Aww, thank you! I didn't get banned this last time, though, I decided I didn't like my password, so I went through the reset process like I was supposed to, but I never received the email with the temporary password, no matter how many times I restarted the process (I checked my spam folder). Without knowing that password, I couldn't sign in, so I got locked out. Ironic, huh? Besides, Types With Fingers in the 3rd Millennium is a much cooler name.