Mod+ Would you like to participate in a Dream Experiment?

A few of us got together over the weekend and tried out an informal precognitive dream experiment. I think those who were able to participate enjoyed themselves quite a bit. There were some really interesting results!

I'm setting up another experiment for the upcoming weekend (starting Friday, February 27 2015). If anyone wants to participate, let me know. We are using private conversations for the experiment, so you'll need to be added to the group.

I was inspired to set this up after attending the International Association for the Study of Dreams (IASD) PsiberDreaming Conference. A big part of that online conference involves contests in which you learn to work with your dreams.

The thing about doing dreamwork is that it teaches you the language of your subconscious mind. It teaches you the language of psi, and how it works for you (because we are all unique). Everyone dreams, so anyone can do this. You might really surprise yourself!:)

Ian Gordon

Ninshub
How much time investment does participation require? In principle, I would love to be a part of something like this.
Not that much. People are asked to write down the dreams they have Friday night, and post them, also filling out a few descriptive questions about them. There are then minor decisions to make about targets over Saturday and Sunday.

We will be doing another dream experiment this upcoming weekend. If anyone is interested in participating, let me know. We are using private conversations for the experiment so that people do not have to post their dreams in the public forum. Please respect the privacy of others if you choose to participate.

Here's how it works:

1) A group of 4 pictures is chosen and placed in a private conversation that participants won't get access to until Sunday (March 8, 2015).

2) On Friday (March 6, 2015) you dream! It helps to incubate dreams by setting your intention before going to sleep. Be specific! For example:

I am requesting information from my dreams. Tonight I will have a dream of the target picture that will be posted on Monday, March 9, 2015. I will waken with the dream fresh in my mind. I will remember the dream imagery easily and experience the target image clearly. In my dreaming, I will be able to understand the target picture in the same way that I will when I see it later on my screen.

3) Record your dream memories as soon as you wake up, even if it is the middle of the night. Be as descriptive as you can. If you record more than one dream, please give each a number.

4) Post your dreams before midnight, Eastern Daylight Time (9 PM PT) on Saturday, March 7, 2015. The dreams are to be posted in a private conversation that the host of the experiment (in this case, me) is not given access to until after the final target is announced on Monday.

5) On Sunday, March 8, 2015, the host will give participants access to the group of pictures after randomly choosing the target image.

6) Dreamers then get to chose which picture that they believe was represented by their dream. Post your choice in the Dream Records conversation before midnight, Eastern Daylight Time (9 PM PT) on Sunday, March 8, 2015.

7) On Monday, March 9, 2015, the target will be announced.

Last edited:
A few of us got together over the weekend and tried out an informal precognitive dream experiment. I think those who were able to participate enjoyed themselves quite a bit. There were some really interesting results!

I'm setting up another experiment for the upcoming weekend (starting Friday, February 27 2015). If anyone wants to participate, let me know. We are using private conversations for the experiment, so you'll need to be added to the group.

I was inspired to set this up after attending the International Association for the Study of Dreams (IASD) PsiberDreaming Conference. A big part of that online conference involves contests in which you learn to work with your dreams.

The thing about doing dreamwork is that it teaches you the language of your subconscious mind. It teaches you the language of psi, and how it works for you (because we are all unique). Everyone dreams, so anyone can do this. You might really surprise yourself!:)
I don't want to participate, but I'd like to be added to the private conversation.
Thank you.